Food & Drink #8 I like ALL the things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god y’all these sick stories are making me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and I cannot take. I’m going to have to bow out of these threads for a bit. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Fraus, choose your fighter - http://baabar.co.uk/liverpool/shooters# (they all sound bleeping rank, but I do seem to recall necking a few toxic wastes in my time... :sick:)

My worst vomming story was when me and my bestie were around 14. My parents had gone out for the evening, and we'd found an offy which would serve us, so skulked out of the house and bought a huge bottle of Archers. We got back to the house and realised we'd locked ourselves out. We started drinking anyway. After a fair few gulps, we noticed one of the upstairs windows was open a crack and my dad had left his ladders out. In our Archers fuelled haze we thought it would be a great idea to climb up the side of the house. Luckily, we made it up there relatively unscathed, until my friend put her hand on a slug and started screaming. duck knows what the neighbours thought. Anyway we managed to clamber inside and proceeded to drink the rest of the Archers, getting absolutely steaming. Parents came back and I started feeling very ill, but I didn't want to go to the bathroom in case they heard me being sick, so I threw up in the glass I used for water by the side of my bed, and waited til they'd gone to bed before disposing of it :oops: - and nope, haven't touched Archers since.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
50+!!! That's ridiculous... and why would you post that online?! Stinking attitude, that! Yeah I think I will too. My partner has starting calling the cupboard that the washing machine is in 'the pantry' because there's about three tins baked beans balanced on top of the washing machine 🤣But at least I can put them there, I guess!

With hindsight I would definitely agree. She invested in a big freezer and has turned my old bedroom into where she keeps the tinned goods (they have a tiny kitchen and no storage space). That makes her sound like a doomsday prepper but it meant that she did not have to leave the house at the height of the first wave which I was very grateful for!
Back in March, I was in the queue at the supermarket, the man in front had pasta, bottled water and sanitizer all of which was still shrink wrapped. Dozens of bottles, he was bragging about his son going back to uni, 🙄 turns out he was staff and none of the goods had been on the shelf, all had been taken from the stock room, he was staff! The checkout lady was furious, and reported him, I have no idea what happened

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This sick chat is making me HOOT! One of my friends was known as the 'chunder queen' as she was so prone to drink-sicking - highlight was when she threw up what looked like purple noodles all down my leg (she'd had spag bol for dinner then had been drinking purple cocktails :sick: ) My uni also had 🔺 a lot of ducks, so there was an urban legend that someone once threw up on a duck
after a night of illegal underage drinking (including a few pints of a mysteriously sounding 'jungle juice' that no one knew its ingredients or indeed ever had more than 2 pints) & raucous teenage cavorting I spent an unpleasant 45min throwing up into a carrier bag on the top deck of our bus to sixth form..
Dinner the previous evening was indeed spag bol & yes, there were holes in said carrier bag which barely contained its filthy contents.

I'm aware that I may not be coming across in a terribly good light here...

• Haha
  • Sick
Fraus, choose your fighter - http://baabar.co.uk/liverpool/shooters# (they all sound bleeping rank, but I do seem to recall necking a few toxic wastes in my time... :sick:)

My worst vomming story was when me and my bestie were around 14. My parents had gone out for the evening, and we'd found an offy which would serve us, so skulked out of the house and bought a huge bottle of Archers. We got back to the house and realised we'd locked ourselves out. We started drinking anyway. After a fair few gulps, we noticed one of the upstairs windows was open a crack and my dad had left his ladders out. In our Archers fuelled haze we thought it would be a great idea to climb up the side of the house. Luckily, we made it up there relatively unscathed, until my friend put her hand on a slug and started screaming. duck knows what the neighbours thought. Anyway we managed to clamber inside and proceeded to drink the rest of the Archers, getting absolutely steaming. Parents came back and I started feeling very ill, but I didn't want to go to the bathroom in case they heard me being sick, so I threw up in the glass I used for water by the side of my bed, and waited til they'd gone to bed before disposing of it :oops: - and nope, haven't touched Archers since.
Oh crystal, I think we might have universitied in the same city and I think we might have been similar years given the Vengaboys and may have been in similar lectures if your career field is anything to go by...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh crystal, I think we might have universitied in the same city and I think we might have been similar years given the Vengaboys and may have been in similar lectures if your career field is anything to go by...
You mean...we could have flirted EN PERSONNE??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im a sicky drunk, id often be left with a carrier bag hooked over my ears to vom away. 🙃 I was sat in the smoking area of Fabric, chatting to a guy after kissing and dancing for ages. I then had to cover my mouth and stop my puke coming out. He swiftly ran away 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

As for lockdown shopping - im really hoping it doesnt happen again, I struggled to get anything for a couple of weeks. We cant afford to bulk buy anything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god I NEED some wine....Just been to the vets because the dog has a teeny tiny scratch on his head that won't heal.
Turns out it is infected and cost me £150 !!!!
Glad he got medicine and vet was lovely but all of you with children need to push them into a career in Veterinary skills!!! plenty of money to be made in stupid Mastiffs that stick their heads in brambles!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh gosh some of the funniest puke stories involve my mates at uni...the times I’ve been sick through booze I’ve always made it to a suitable receptacle to be sick in. One New Year I peaked early and was tucked up in bed before midnight!

A friend at uni was the resident drink puker...tell tale sign was she’d become a real hole before throwing up. At a house party....at her house...we put her to bed with a bowl which she proceeded to throw up in and then hurl across the room at us! This was after we’d pulled her out of a bath she’d tripped into (and a few moments beforehand been sick into). Few years later she was at my now other half’s house party and proceeded to throw up all over his bed...he had a new girlfriend at the time so went mental and she called me in shame the following morning asking what new bedding she should buy him! I never did ask him when we got together if any of the bedding he had was the apology bedding from our friend 😂.

Also had a super religious flat mate at uni who didn’t really drink, or would just sip on an archers and lemonade very slowly at most. At the infamous house party she decided to drink, a lot. As we knew she wasn’t used to drinking we kept trying to swap out her self made vodka and cokes for cokes. Unbeknown to us every time she went to the bathroom she went via the kitchen and did a shot! It got messy very quickly and before long she was sobbing in the bathroom for her mum being sick and refused to move from the toilet to the point she didn’t bat an eyelid when any guys needed to come in and use the toilet (she had very strict morals about no sex before marriage so this was a big deal for her!). This was the same night the other friend was sick in the bath :sick:. So while my other friends and I had been drunk we sobered up quite quickly!

We also used to make some awful drinks at uni - skittle vodka for one. Always with the cheapest nastiest vodka we could afford. As Matt would say ‘terrible’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God, do you remember that phase a few years ago (I think it was probably from Pinterest or some such crap) of making flavoured vodka in a dishwasher? That was so grim. I did make werthers original vodka but it was not good!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I once attended a party when I was 18 and mixed my drinks, beer and wine and spent the whole night puking and vowed never to drink again. It took me a couple of years before I could even bear the smell of a glass of wine. Went on holiday to Morocco with my family in the interim - about 5 months later and there was complimentary wine on the table at lunch and dinner and my father couldn’t understand why I wouldn’t drink any.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We also used to make some awful drinks at uni - skittle vodka for one. Always with the cheapest nastiest vodka we could afford. As Matt would say ‘terrible’.
OMG we used to make homemade Skittles vodka featuring vodka from the offie that could probably make you blind! I remember one night on that stuff... being 16/17 in a club at 4am and crying my eyes out cos I couldn't remember my clock in number for my job that I had to be in at for 9am the next day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god I NEED some wine....Just been to the vets because the dog has a teeny tiny scratch on his head that won't heal.
Turns out it is infected and cost me £150 !!!!
Glad he got medicine and vet was lovely but all of you with children need to push them into a career in Veterinary skills!!! plenty of money to be made in stupid Mastiffs that stick their heads in brambles!!!
Oh poppet, I'm so lucky here with a vet that treats me as a charity, he will neuter any animal I can get to him for 25e. I hope that your dog is better now.
I'm in a horrible place - one of my daughters has a ex boyfriend that she set up a record label with and he's been accused of violent sexual assault and rape. It's all over every social network and I've been feeling so glum for the past couple of days.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have to be honest not to put everyone on a downer I’m starting to feel a bit uneasy again about the virus situation. Woman in work-it’s so hard not to use people’s names- is planning on doing a big shop just incase we get locked down again and to be honest I can’t help but feel that might not be a bad idea.
I'm planning on buying 1 extra pack of loo roll and some pasta and some chocolate just in case...

• Haha
Oh poppet, I'm so lucky here with a vet that treats me as a charity, he will neuter any animal I can get to him for 25e. I hope that your dog is better now.
I'm in a horrible place - one of my daughters has a ex boyfriend that she set up a record label with and he's been accused of violent sexual assault and rape. It's all over every social network and I've been feeling so glum for the past couple of days.
Jeez that's awful! Your poor daughter xxxx Must be tough to hear. ❤
Dog is fine (git!!) Apparently infected so lots of medicine for him. I am NOT looking forward to giving him the tablets. It takes three of us. One to hold him down, one to open jaws and one to put the tablet down his neck!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeez that's awful! Your poor daughter xxxx Must be tough to hear. ❤
Dog is fine (git!!) Apparently infected so lots of medicine for him. I am NOT looking forward to giving him the tablets. It takes three of us. One to hold him down, one to open jaws and one to put the tablet down his neck!
Thank you. It's quite difficult to hear about it all now, but I think that he got worse with power and fame, he ended up running a craft beer bar in Brixton as well as running the record label. I still have a one-eyed Siamese kitten who needs antibiotics every day and I just mash them up in some fish, could you do something like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.