Food & Drink #4 Any herb will do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree re some crisps being a bit too circular.

There were no brownies again! I’m beginning to think I imagined them that opening week. Maybe it was all a dream.
I think you need to go 30min before opening (like supermarkets in the beginning of lockdown) and wait , also send me one ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tagging @Gentlemensrelish for all the baby news ❤

You just reminded me I’ve got full fat coke in the fridge as a start of annual leave treat 😍
Ooh yes, did anyone hear back from @Gentlesmensrelish? She posted that she was in labour a few nights ago.
We've had prawn salad for tea as it's too hot and muggy to cook. View attachment 204736
I keep seeing some of you admiring retro plates and an article in The Guardian about Argos stopping the printing of their catalogues reminded me that I still have this that my Mum kept. Keep a catalogue and your children will be amazed at how we lived in 20 year's time. I would buy some of these now:
View attachment 204742

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always think of the words ‘kofte’ and ‘pasta’ as pronounced by John Torode because it’s really weird and irritating how he says em
Oh Emm Gee I cant bear the way he says them, it makes me feel like he’s masticating a banana whilst saying it. My husband has banned me from watching Masterchef because I moan too much about him!
2FE5E330-9E05-4A4B-B8AF-455F06A5BE3A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think you need to go 30min before opening (like supermarkets in the beginning of lockdown) and wait , also send me one ?
Yes, absolutely x. I’ll post you one and it’s guaranteed to be extra gooey by the time it arrives in this heat. Peanut butter brownies all round!

• Haha
Ooh yes, did anyone hear back from @Gentlesmensrelish? She posted that she was in labour a few nights ago.
We've had prawn salad for tea as it's too hot and muggy to cook. View attachment 204736
I keep seeing some of you admiring retro plates and an article in The Guardian about Argos stopping the printing of their catalogues reminded me that I still have this that my Mum kept. Keep a catalogue and your children will be amazed at how we lived in 20 year's time. I would buy some of these now:
View attachment 204742
She’s posted on mother thread, baby splashdown yesterday 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I always think of the words ‘kofte’ and ‘pasta’ as pronounced by John Torode because it’s really weird and irritating how he says em
I have an irrational hatred for the way Americans pronounce "pasta" and "risotto". TBH they do it to every O and A in Italian or Spanish - very long and drawn-out. I had to stop watching Narcos because the way the American character kept saying "Bogotá" and "Pablo".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have an irrational hatred for the way Americans pronounce "pasta" and "risotto". TBH they do it to every O and A in Italian or Spanish - very long and drawn-out. I had to stop watching Narcos because the way the American character kept saying "Bogotá" and "Pablo".
Yes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with the way Americans pronounce Notre Dame. Sorry to any stateside fraus, but... “noterr daym”? It comes up in films sometimes cos of the university over there with the same name, and I’m always like whyyyy.

ETA not a sci fi crush, but Colin Farrell is my ultimate fancy man. Hubba hubba

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t cope with the way Americans pronounce Notre Dame. Sorry to any stateside fraus, but... “noterr daym”? It comes up in films sometimes cos of the university over there with the same name, and I’m always like whyyyy.

ETA not a sci fi crush, but Colin Farrell is my ultimate fancy man. Hubba hubba
I can’t cope with Craig & aluminium

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am not really that bothered if people mispronounce words. I speak a few languages. At least they are trying, as long as I understand what they mean. I am far more irritated if people insist one language is enough.

Reactions: 10
And now Frauen have a really lovely evening, I will eat my lazy meal and then haul my lazy sorry ass back to catching up on wfh. (It is all your fault I have neglected it) 😃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.