Food & Drink #12 Willies and mash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neighbour sounds like a nightmare :confused:
Do you buy the unbranded brush heads? They’re so much cheaper if you can find compatible ones
I don’t, no. His fancy shmancy toothbrush was recommended to me/pushed on me by the Orthodontist so I just nodded along and freaked out later! I didn’t mean to do a Jack moan, I can afford them, it’s just fascinating how they look like they’ve been attacked by a lawnmower.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@heretoreaditall2019 my sympathies for your loud brushing husband. Mine is a bit sensitive in the morning so can be a bit coughy/gaggy but I’ve mostly managed to tune it out now. If it was loud enough to hear on the phone I’d have to get him to brush while I wasn’t there!

@Readingismyhobby fingers crossed your rubbish gets the all clear today!

Been to the shop for milk and #influenced Penguins 😋

3E69A59D-F2F1-45FA-ABDD-9EF7BF48782C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@emm thank you.... it may be that I have to get the train to a random park near a station in a tier 1 area and ask them to meet me. I couldn’t have picked a further place to live from them....

Loving all the brushing teeth chat. There is that condition where you can’t cope with hearing people eat.... I wonder if that is the same?

Sorry to hear about your neighbour @Silver Linings ....nothing else to say other than maybe one of our favourite MT virtual hug gifs that she loves so

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@heretoreaditall2019 my sympathies for your loud brushing husband. Mine is a bit sensitive in the morning so can be a bit coughy/gaggy but I’ve mostly managed to tune it out now. If it was loud enough to hear on the phone I’d have to get him to brush while I wasn’t there!

@Readingismyhobby fingers crossed your rubbish gets the all clear today!

Been to the shop for milk and #influenced Penguins 😋

View attachment 291179
Oooo. Oooo. Is it a PenGRIN? Please let it be a pengrin. I am not cheating because I don't really like Penguins (please don't throw me out of the cabal)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oooo. Oooo. Is it a PenGRIN? Please let it be a pengrin. I am not cheating because I don't really like Penguins (please don't throw me out of the cabal)
🎉🎉
8A6A1686-86A3-460B-A649-246025C0F49A.jpeg

As it’s you I’ll ignore the not liking penguins comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🎉🎉
View attachment 291243

As it’s you I’ll ignore the not liking penguins comment
I haven't had a penguin in YEARS but this reminds me of once when I was teaching abroad and I bought my students xmas crackers back after the holidays. I had to translate basically all of the jokes as their English wasn't great, everyone's reaction was basically "but they're not funny?" Trying to explain that was the point as everyone just looked at me in confusion was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My ex used to stand in the bedroom doorway and talk to me while brushing his teeth. I told him every day that it was pointless, annoyed me and I couldn't understand him. I solved the problem by filing for divorce, unfortunately he is being a bin-bleep over the kids and the house but Id take that over the teeth brushing thing any day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mr F makes a kind of sucking in/inhaling noise whenever he eats a slice of pizza and then smacks his lips noisily when chewing it. Only does it with pizza, nothing else. 15 years I've been putting up with that...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@heretoreaditall2019 go to Ebay and look up this brand m, Faurywill, which was recommended in the toothbrush thread. It’s less than £15.
Thank you (dear heart) - he has an electric one that I’ve put downstairs in the kitchen for his night time brush, pray for me coven 😫

On the bright side will be back to praising marmite on toast for breakfast tomorrow, none of these antics x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you (dear heart) - he has an electric one that I’ve put downstairs in the kitchen for his night time brush, pray for me coven 😫

On the bright side will be back to praising marmite on toast for breakfast tomorrow, none of these antics x
when he’s beaten up his insanely expensive one get the cheaper one. I hope the noise from the kitchen doesn’t carry into your bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he just misses the pure clean air of the mountains, causing a twice daily need to evacuate the toxins from his ENT regions...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
does anyone else think teeth are kinda gross? you know how some people hate feet? I feel the same about teeth. even the word makes me feel 🥴

and they're always wet makes me think of when I read a post on reddit pointing out that your bones are always wet 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
does anyone else think teeth are kinda gross? you know how some people hate feet? I feel the same about teeth. even the word makes me feel 🥴

and they're always wet makes me think of when I read a post on reddit pointing out that your bones are always wet 🥴
I cannot cope with the image of the extra teeth just chilling out in a kids skull. bleeping grim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I cannot cope with the image of the extra teeth just chilling our in a kids skull. bleeping grim.
Yeap so with you on this. It’s up there with holes in stuff for me - it has a proper name but can’t recall it now and shan’t Google it in fear of it also bringing up said weird images.

On thread - dinner tonight was Thai green curry with chicken and prawns (the other half accidentally got prawns out to defrost - apparently couldn’t see the chicken in the fridge - so didn’t want them going to waste).

• Heart

So funny you mention Reddit, I was looking on there today, one of those rabbit hole moments. It’s so confusing, it’s just so vast. How do you navigate around it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeap so with you on this. It’s up there with holes in stuff for me - it has a proper name but can’t recall it now and shan’t Google it in fear of it also bringing up said weird images.

On thread - dinner tonight was Thai green curry with chicken and prawns (the other half accidentally got prawns out to defrost - apparently couldn’t see the chicken in the fridge - so didn’t want them going to waste).
Yes! The holes thing. Tyrophobia or something. I cant deal with it. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Yes this is why I can't understand why Dentists wake up one day as a teen and think, I want to spend all day everyday working on teeth 😬😂. Sorry any Dentists reading this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.