Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Thank you (dear heart) - he has an electric one that I’ve put downstairs in the kitchen for his night time brush, pray for me coven 😫

On the bright side will be back to praising marmite on toast for breakfast tomorrow, none of these antics x
when he’s beaten up his insanely expensive one get the cheaper one. I hope the noise from the kitchen doesn’t carry into your bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Universal

Chatty Member
I had a date this summer with a FIREMAN and I was so excited because hello fantasies!!

Then he turned out to be a RACIST FIREMAN who kept complaining about Moroccans and asking me loads of weird questions about what apartheid was like. Most disappointing date ever, I was gutted.
Oh my word!

Reactions: 4

Pablo picatto

I haven't! I'd heard it didn't make much of a difference but I might give it a go anyway. I've tried calming pills in the past but they didn't help in the slightest, this year my vet said we could give him really high strength ones but I've not taken them up on that yet, don't really want a pure doped up dog although it might be preferable to this.
Hi,
I have a RelaxoPet calmer for my cat.
It seems to work.
They do a version for dogs.

Thought I'd come and say hi! I haven't been able to keep up with the main thread and this one since the first F&D chat (when I got some amazing Ocado recommendations) so I've just stuck with the Jack stuff.

Anyway, it's all gone a bit odd again over there so I might just camp out here for a while if that's ok?

By the way, do I need to read thread 12 to find out more about willies and mash?

Dear heart I think you’ve posted in the wrong thread x

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
Oh god how awful to have things changed on you last minute, fingers and toes crossed partner can still come in with you! How exciting though, are you opting to find out gender (or sex I can’t remember which is which I’m pretty sure it’s sex, but that sounds weird so maybe not???)? Is toddler excited or unable to compute it all?

Sending love to the coven, could do with a hug this stuff just feels never ending doesn’t it? It’s shit with no support network too. I might do pass plus lessons to build my confidence driving again cos I don’t have any, I blame my husband for constantly joking about my driving as I was never really that bad. It sounds stupid as I literally have my own car so could do this easily in theory but my dream would to be to go to IKEA and walk round the whole store independently (with baby now) and I just can’t get there. Or Epping forest. I’m literally so bored I’m tempted to get the DLR just for sight seeing but I’d need a hazmat suit.

Sorry this is just a stream of consciousness, what are you guys having for dinner?
Ooh, you could go to Ole & Steen at Canary Wharf. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
omg I *asked* for the second wisdom tooth to get removed - only one had impacted but it was so easy and painless I just thought I've spent the last few days sweating profusely in fear so may as well get them both out now! Also ngl did think buy one get one free 👀

I just bought something off Very, I've always been really wary because I know someone who ended up getting a £200 bill for a £30 dress years ago?! I've worked with ppl who've come out of their huge data dept and heard they make more on interest than they do on product so it's just always seemed a bit of a scary place to me. Anyway checking out - firstly their website is fucking amazingly done from an eComm PoV, but the checkout is SO cheeky all the ~website cues~ like big green buttons etc lead you towards the credit option, so if you're skimming through check out (especially likely if you're a busy mum which feels like a huge part of their demog?) you could easily end up taking out credit accidentally?! It's really fucking bad of them, but I didn't have a choice to go elsewhere for this item!! Don't know why I'm sharing this just shocked, the shameless bastards!
wasn’t Fearne Cotton associated wIth them?

Mustard

VIP Member
Looool I love this thread, just catching up on the last whilst trapped under a sleepy baby and chuckling along.

Not food but you know the Netflix American family murder documentary? The husband’s girlfriend is shady as fuck did you guys know this?! She was googling some weird shit I’ve been listening to podcasts about it as ~research
There is a thread about that documentary on Tattle. I haven’t seen it nor listened to any podcasts but did read about it.

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
He's got a Thundershirt which is kind of like a weighted jacket thing for dogs, it basically swaddles them and applies weights at their pressure points or something and it does help to a certain extent but he's been so anxious this year that it's been a bit of a nightmare even trying to get it on him. Tonight I'll get him to put it *before* the fireworks start though, I think my mistake is forgetting about it until he's already in a panic.
Have you tried a dap diffuser? 🐶

Reactions: 2