Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Universal

Chatty Member
Text ALLLLLLLL the men. At least one will inevitably be a turd when you finally meet. If they ask, just say you’re talking to a couple of other guys: if this makes them jealous they’re a crank and you know to steer clear.

I absolutely LOVE Mowgli (well, the ones in Liverpool) but I now live in a city famed for curry and the branch there has gone down like a lead balloon. Nonetheless Nisha is formidable but also really kind, I like her an awful lot.
I love her too! I go at least once a week and spent Monday afternoon in the Bold Street one!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

malolo

VIP Member
They have a new box that looks amaziiing, just the idea of spending £35 on 6 donuts during a global recession come never ending pandemic is a bit 🥴

Sorry to hear about fraus under stricter lockdown rules. It feels never ending, I’ve written 2021 off now too.

View attachment 292813
That price is for a dozen, no? It's definitely not almost £6 a doughnut when you go in store!

If you can make it to a store then I'd do that and you can choose from their whole range.

malolo

VIP Member
That food looks amazing!!!!! My friend’s very cool daughter went as No Face last year for Halloween. My uncool 9 yr old is Thing 1 and 2 with her friend. Some local Mums have put sweets at their doors so the kids can walk round.

Doughnuts, hmmm the nicest I had was Tantrum Doughnut who i think are local up here. Not keen on a basic iced one but love a jammy doughnut. More inclined to favour a Cinammon bun truth be told!
Tantrum creme brulee is tasty, like an elite custard doughnut.

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Glad to hear, you keep on with the blether (autocarrot doesn’t like that for some reason) as much as you need

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Neighbour sounds like a nightmare :confused:
Do you buy the unbranded brush heads? They’re so much cheaper if you can find compatible ones
There is actually a thread about electric toothbrushes on Tattle. I’m looking for a new one and am going to get one on EBay.

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Vegetable and cheese!
Are you anywhere near St. Ives? I remember visiting a very old school bakery there that had delicious pasties, Swiss Rolls (never had such a good Swiss Roll) and saffron bread and buns. It was called SH Ferrell and Sons.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
I had my impacted bottom wisdom teeth taken out at age 19 by local anaesthetic. The pain in the following days was excruciating and reverberated around my head. It wasn’t done on the NHS - I believe they use a general.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
The hole from the paddle is annoying but it is lovely to set it on the timer to have fresh bread ready for the weekend when you wake up

I CBA with the mess of kneading bread on our small worktop although I could use the stand mixer but for a domestic goddess lazy ass like me the bread maker is quick and easy and minimal clean up

Captainmouse

VIP Member
omg I *asked* for the second wisdom tooth to get removed - only one had impacted but it was so easy and painless I just thought I've spent the last few days sweating profusely in fear so may as well get them both out now! Also ngl did think buy one get one free 👀

I just bought something off Very, I've always been really wary because I know someone who ended up getting a £200 bill for a £30 dress years ago?! I've worked with ppl who've come out of their huge data dept and heard they make more on interest than they do on product so it's just always seemed a bit of a scary place to me. Anyway checking out - firstly their website is fucking amazingly done from an eComm PoV, but the checkout is SO cheeky all the ~website cues~ like big green buttons etc lead you towards the credit option, so if you're skimming through check out (especially likely if you're a busy mum which feels like a huge part of their demog?) you could easily end up taking out credit accidentally?! It's really fucking bad of them, but I didn't have a choice to go elsewhere for this item!! Don't know why I'm sharing this just shocked, the shameless bastards!
everytime I have left the office this week somebody has approached me asking for money. Today I popped into the hardware shop for a screwdriver, and when I was paying they asked if they could add a donation to my bill. I appreciate times are hard.......

• Wow
  • Sad

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I’ve not tried Crosstown doughnuts but seen them mentioned a lot of SortedFood’s channel. They look so good!

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
can he apply for track and trace, temp roles working from home? Some funds at least, they supply all kit?