Food and Drink #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Novelty coke flavourings can get in the bin. Cola or cherry cola are the only reasonable flavours.
They can join this annoying wave of all chocolate being flavoured. Latte choc or choc orange Daim bars FFS. Orange mint after eights.
* orange or mint twirls are good though

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't like orange flavoured anything, I only eat oranges if I'm desperate for some fruit and that's all I have.

In Caturday news I gave Susan a tiny bit of Greek yogurt earlier and she nearly took my finger off. I've made a note to put it in her bowl next time, she gets crazed and frantic around dairy food.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a fan of a flavoured cola if being used as a mixer but if drunk on its own, it has to be original all the way ! The worst coke flavour ever was the limited edition coffee one 🤮.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m a fan of a flavoured cola if being used as a mixer but if drunk on its own, it has to be original all the way ! The worst coke flavour ever was the limited edition coffee one 🤮.
Coffee flavoured...coke? I hope whoever thought that up was demoted.

• Haha
Coffee flavoured...coke? I hope whoever thought that up was demoted.
Or… promoted?

Sounds nice. Double caffeine? What’s wrong with that?

Tunnel dog goes crazy for yoghurt. It has to be a certain kind though. She’s probably got her own ranking system going on.

• Haha
IMG_3132.jpeg
Who remembers Space flavoured coke? My kids went mad for wanting to try it then when we tried it, it just tasted like weak Dr Pepper.

• Wow
  • Sick
Original Vanilla Coke was the best- I’m talking 2002. I had it in the US with Vanilla Stoli (back when I didn’t look like death and drank 🤪). Double vanilla. Double amazing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Just now I’m drinking Tesco’s cheapest instant coffee. I say “Tesco cheapest“ in the same way I‘d say “Tesco‘s finest” because I’ve been tricked by the fake brand and swirly-lettered fancy logo! But it’s actually pretty nice! I used to drink Tesco’s second cheapest coffee but that went up by 344% 😆

Lidls cheapest instant coffee is disappointing and depressing, but I really like their Gold coffee!

Also, speaking of Lidl! Their valentines range this year is epic! I saw heart shaped pizzas, bit weird but ok, but then heart shaped chicken nuggets! Wtf! I got myself some heart shaped Guilian chocolate, 4 for 99p 🥳

• Heart
I once bought a latte and had to bin it, it was like ten espressos with some milk waved at them
That sounds like my kinda coffee 😂
---
There was a ginger flavoured Pepsi that I liked.
That was cheap near me for a while.
I don’t buy coke anymore but I used to like the vanilla when you could get it, I don’t do sweeteners at all. I’ve had a Canadian raspberry coke in a glass bottle and I’m sad to report it was rubbish.

I like coffee, mint and orange flavoured chocolates so send all your unwanteds to me!
Woken up with really bad sacroiliac and hip pains, my whole pelvis feels on fire. All I did last night was sit and watch tv!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The problem being?

🤣🤣🤣

(Costa on the other hand being a pint of milk with half an espresso waved at it 🤢)
Yeh I read that at first as a tonne.if.milk with an eapressso waved at it and felt bad, the actual scenario seems great 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pepsi max you say?

Jury’s still out on this here. I find it harder to distinguish the OG (cherry) from its poorer cousin (normal).

We aren’t discussing mango/lime/raspberry. I’ve heard from someone at work that you can get vanilla on draft somewhere round here. It’s probably somewhere in Stanley and they’ve probably mixed something illegal in normal Pepsi Max.

😵💫

(I was trying to find a picture of Stanley to show those who might not be familiar but obviously all that came up was those godawful cups. Ex-colliery. Snowy. Odd. You can buy a 3 bed for £35k.)
View attachment 2747217
"Odd" is such a perfect description of Stanley. We had a tiny Greggs less than 2 minutes walk away which morphed into a larger Milligans in 2019, can get stotties there but I still feel bereft.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t like fizzy drinks - apart from fizzy water which is my favourite drink of all time 💅🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve changed my mind about coffee cola being the worst because i just remembered that this exists
IMG_5620.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
I’ve brought myself into town for a wander. Heading to a museum I should go to more, but always seem to find something else to do instead.
Have stopped off for a tea and extra big brownie first.
IMG_8821.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t like fizzy drinks - apart from fizzy water which is my favourite drink of all time 💅🏼
🙏fizzy water is the BEST
---
Did you guys ever get orange, lime or lemon coke? Blurgh.
I like lime coke 🤣
---
I’ve brought myself into town for a wander. Heading to a museum I should go to more, but always seem to find something else to do instead.
Have stopped off for a tea and extra big brownie first.
View attachment 2747847
That is a huge brownie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right, is there anyone “up there” can you ask for the Palestinian flag to be raised from the BT/telecom tower? It’s important.
---
We need to do better now, fraus and herren. If no one’s going in then I’m going in.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.