Food and Drink #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a terrible idea Hotes but my editor is on til end of March and I don't want him to get it in the neck, you know? Plus apparently we have to show these fuckheads a cut once a week so they will see it remains undone.

At the end of the day I guess all I can really do is make things better in the time I have left! I think I'm gonna have a massage and a good old cry after I leave 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am having to re-do someone else's work at the moment in an entirely unsimilar profession and honestly it would have been quicker if I'd just done it myself to begin with. Can't say more than that or I'll go on a potentially-triangular rant but
AAARGGH WHY DO PROJECT BRIEFS AND SUBSEQUENT NOTES ON DRAFTS SEEMINGLY ONLY APPLY TO MEEEEE AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEEMINGLY DO WHATEVER THE duck THEY WANT DURING THE WORKING DAY WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE?
Spongebob gif/end

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Not a terrible idea Hotes but my editor is on til end of March and I don't want him to get it in the neck, you know? Plus apparently we have to show these fuckheads a cut once a week so they will see it remains undone.

At the end of the day I guess all I can really do is make things better in the time I have left! I think I'm gonna have a massage and a good old cry after I leave 😊
Yeah I was just being facetious really. You’re going to have to make it tit (like they want) and try to not let it drive you insane.
Dont know if it’s just me but there’s a wave of terrible programme-making going round, like that Beckham series! Cringe effects, slow cuts.

Reactions: 11
Sending UpsideDown warmth to anyone needing it. Also if anyone needs a smile this little cat is such a unique little being.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1. it’s cold
2. Tunnel dog won’t do what she’s meant to in this cold 😤. I love her so much though so it doesn’t matter.
3. Work was crazzzeeeee yesterday and I am not recovered for tomorrow.
4. Rishi neighbour sent a patronising email to the street about street renovations ignoring the fact we live in a conservation area. I went batshit. Sent one back via reply all without it being vetted by Mrs tunnel. I now look unhinged. I am unhinged but whatevs.
I’m up to my third in a calendar month. Raging.
6. Student neighbours bought in some bass music thing for a party last night. The duvets they lined the windows with did sweet FA.

Sorry for moan. It hasn’t rained today but it snowed about 2 hours ago so swings and roundabouts.

Watching Trigger Point to prepare for new Trigger Point.

(that masked singer thing was 🥰🤩).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grunking as can’t sleep but sending so much love (although belated) to each and everyone of you but especially those who are going through particularly crappy times right now 🧡🧡🧡

We will (hopefully) all get to where we need to be and have a better time of it 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Also dear @Lazarus is there any update on the poor dog? That’s broken my heart and made me rage at the same time. Thank you for looking out for the poor little poppet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also dear @Lazarus is there any update on the poor dog? That’s broken my heart and made me rage at the same time. Thank you for looking out for the poor little poppet ❤
Thank you for checking in. No change I’m afraid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you for checking in. No change I’m afraid.
Oh, that’s horrific. The next few days are going to be so cold. I’m so sorry for you having to witness that and for the little thing putting up with the most crappy of crappy owners.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
MainCooneMatriarch speaks of warm weather down 🍉 south, while in NSW I'm in jeans and a jumper most elegant, COLD I tell you at 21 degrees, it was *19* earlier. The rain has only just slowed and my sacred Monday (only full day off) has been wonderfully properly lazy, filled with cold brew coffee, books, cats, movies, candles: your full bingo card of clichés.

You were all very generous with sad faces about my face plant (ha) into mud last night. Go back and change them to laugh emojis, and pray my neighbours didn't see xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm finally feeling better after my never-ending cold and I'm happy to report that I have done one week of much healthier eating and only drunk 11 units in the last 7 days. Things are still pretty tit with my mum but she is getting a bit better after her hospital stay. I actually congratulated myself on a week of healthy behaviour and in doing so I realised how self-critical I usually am. Bit sad. I always feel like I'm overwhelmed despite having a fairly easy life compared to some and I should be doing better/being more efficient/being a better parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Plenty of bears get brought in to shelters that were sold as dogs. Many people don't have great education still, but really , a bear.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I only drink sparkling water.
And Evian.
This is because sparkling water tastes like straight lines, or staples. Evian tastes smooth and round like waterdrops.
No other water makes sense, so I don'tdrink it.
Both of these probably contain minerals I am deficient in, but that's boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We got a soda stream when they where first big. We never had any flavours, and carbonated water, and the odd ingredients I added to make pop, eww

Reactions: 10
We are a fizzy water household. Generally Aldi’s finest. Sometimes Sainsburys. My favourite is a really salty one but we can’t find it very often and it isn’t cheap.

I used to like San Pellegrino but I don’t think it’s fizzy enough anymore. There was one that had an extra fizzy version in a red bottle but I can’t remember what it was.

(yawn)

(email gate has stepped up a notch. It’s involved individual emails late at night. I don’t know what to read into them tbqh. Rishi neighbour was on holiday, came home for half a day and is away again. Their hello fresh box was on our doorstep when we went out with the pooch. No knock or message from courier. No message from them to say can we look after it. I’m bleeping tempted mind.).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.