Food and Drink #46 Sponsored by Primula

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dome project was a way to clean toxic British gas soil at the tax payers expense. Then the dome was put up educationally. Boxes ticked. Then all the now semi non toxic land can be sold off cheap to developers.
I worked around British gas at the time. Dodgy as

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The best I ever did was silent disco on the embankment. Close enough that we could see the fireworks out on a balcony then we headed back inside to drink and dance. One of the best New Year's I had- probably had a fair bit to do with drugs and the loo availability but still!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awww Sidey B, I'm thrilled for you ❤

I think I saw a frau in Tesco earlier, she was buying 24 cans of cherry Pepsi Max.

Sideboard Cat has decided she's going to start sitting in the kitchen sink then when I shout at her, she runs in the living room and jumps up in front of my computer to whip me with her soggy tail. She's also absolutely destroying my washing up sponge. She's lucky she's the most beautiful cat I've ever laid eyes on or she'd be shown the door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Awww Sidey B, I'm thrilled for you ❤

I think I saw a frau in Tesco earlier, she was buying 24 cans of cherry Pepsi Max.

Sideboard Cat has decided she's going to start sitting in the kitchen sink then when I shout at her, she runs in the living room and jumps up in front of my computer to whip me with her soggy tail. She's also absolutely destroying my washing up sponge. She's lucky she's the most beautiful cat I've ever laid eyes on or she'd be shown the door.
It could be worse, she could be whipping you with water out of the loo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They've decided that homing her to a petting zoo after rehab will be exploitation and she won't like the attention. Not sure what they think she'd rather do...

Reactions: 7
I think the South Bank NYE, Magic Kingdom and end of Edinburgh Festival fireworks are my fave firework experiences, in that order. Oh and the fireworks of Björk's face at Reading 95 were memorable!

I used to love standing on the Mound with a pocket radio when the Festival fireworks were timed to the live concert. Shame they don't do it any more. And I wouldn't do the London ones again for toilet/getting cold reasons.
The firefall from the castle was 🤯in the 90’s

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.