Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
So at some point soon I’m going to have a video call with the woman I’ve been chatting and flirting with! I’ve kind of got butterflies, because it’s such a different thing to typing, and I really hope we’ll like each others‘ vibes as much as we do just now.

I know I shouldn’t get too hyped, she’s too far away to meet any time soon, and there’s every chance she’ll meet someone great in real life, (we acknowledged this and I told her as long as the person is kind to her I’d be delighted for her).

I like her though, quite a lot, so we’re just going to enjoy this for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

kachoochoo

VIP Member
had my 6th and final therapy appt today lads

I now declare myself sane! 🎉 (lol. lmao)

had it all over the phone though, so no hula hoop for me 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Falkor

VIP Member
We're lucky here, so many sheep and cows in the area that anyone who sets them off gets a fine of up to £10k. Orkney Council's display last night got gatecrashed by the northern lights.

1699176970557.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Happy Caturday everyfrau! Jimcat Major is a gorgeous boy, those spots :love: Here's Sideboard Cat going full derp at the sound of the washing machine this afternoon.

derp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I've just been accepted for a voluntary role with our local wildlife trust, as a livestock checker. I've been allocated some feral goats to go find and check once a week, once I've done my training day. Stand by for incoming wild goat spam. 🐐 😊

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Vegan mousaka sounds delightful, TraumyS. I hope you enjoy it.

It’s a difficult day for me today, relating to my PTSD. I decided to spend the day being very kind to myself. Usually around this time of year I experience flashbacks and a relapse in my MH so I’ve been trying to keep myself busy and occupied. I’ve been having night terrors but after a nice unplanned evening w/Mr Laz last night, I went into town today and had an eye test, bought new glasses, had a nail appointment for fingers and toes, went to TK Maxx and bought a nice new oven dish and a mandolin (wanted one for ages) and have home made dauphinois potatoes bubbling away in the oven. I’ve just opened a bottle of pink Bollinger 🥂 which is pure indulgence given this weekend is quite the opposite of celebratory.

last year around this time I was sitting on the pavement, being rained on, in the midst of a MH crisis and couldn’t see it getting any better. I’m not better but I suppose I can celebrate not being as bad as I was.
Love to all fraus xxxx

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I kind of screamed here about how my ex was still on my mind, more than I realised, and every single person who replied - I can’t thank you enough, I felt like such an idiot, but you were all so kind and understanding, it helped more than you know ❤

Now I’m still having a really nice time flirting online. It’s so agh, it will never go anywhere because we‘re on other sides of the world. But we both acknowledge that and just go with it.

She‘s so beautiful though, and I like her, so I told her, and she thinks the same. Ahhhhhh.

Again, I know it can’t go anywhere, but you know when you’re “doing a dance“ with someone, and then one of you just SAYS it. We had that.

• Heart
When Pooh was a kitten he could use his ears to pick up pirate radio from Indonesia.
This made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!
Kitten Pooh was the cutest thing with big ears, but grown up Pooh and Susan are just gorgeous. And so is Tunnel Dog. And Dill is just ❤❤❤.
Evening/morning, lovely ninnies!
Just wanted to tell you that I have spoken to the vet today, and he said that Carbonara Cat's T levels are now 2.5 (range is 1.5 - 4), bang where they should be, and they don't need to see him for another 6 months.🙏 He's still on the medication, obvs, and it's working. Very relieved.
The white pile of fluff in the pic is the Cloud, AKA the White Menace. The 'poorly' cat is the one in the foreground.
20231020_104954.jpg

• Heart

Wooh

VIP Member
Hiya*

I can't be here with all the seasonal drama of Roadsidemum, Bex Kitchen, Liz Fraser and my actual life.

Sawubona.

Woohcat2 (his actual name is Dill 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉, for the friend character in To Kill a Mockingbird - and he's also a complete idiot/dill) asked me to send this photo of him and his new best friend: the concrete mouse next door

20231019_084740.jpg

* all the cool kids are saying it [source, my 21yo Glaswegian niece #thanks]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I have had a misery burger king in my car today - felt so bilious and knew it was a bad idea while I was eating it.

This will be my last Christmas with two living parents. :cry: Terrified of what is coming. It's only been a month since the cancer diagnosis and basically there's nothing they can do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

kachoochoo

VIP Member
well lads, I've been a big brave girl today

I'm in the Real World!

ive actually made it out of the flat! as it's mr kcc's weekend with his extremely tall boy and grandma and uncle are away, mr kcc wanted me to come with him

so we've brought tilly home (she's so happy to be able to poo outside again) and then gone and collected etb. I've even been outside for a fag on my own!

I mean, I didn't get out of the car and I'm gonna be knackered tomorrow, but I've done it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lazarus

VIP Member
I always have reservations about sharing a photo of Old Pooch Laz on here as he was a very 🍕🔺🔼🍉🥩 dog, and Zetta Buttons already knows who I am (please reveal yourself to me! I love TunnelDog and would love to say hi to a kindred spirit with absolutely no judgment, on Insta or in person)
IMG_0219.jpeg

he’s on the left (I miss him so much). The pooch on the right always makes me laugh. It’s his eyes 😍😩😂

this was at the dog-sitter’s house.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
My girl was upset by our neighbour's fireworks (he has huge display type ones going off every year) and hid under the table. First time I've ever seen her bothered by them. I coaxed her out and got her snuggled in a throw. Her worried little face!
20231104_185416.jpg

I do love fireworks though, I'm a bit of a child with them ☺.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Emmapism

VIP Member
Finished the Coco B podcast. What a rollercoaster. Again a few too many episodes, like Scamanda but I actually enjoyed it more.

The escalating messages and su***** threats really reminded me of an old friend of mine. He came on so strong in our early friendship and would seem to move from one drama to the next. When threatening su***** he implied that constant contact with me was helping him. It wasn't helping me in the slightest so I suggested he talk to a therapist and sent over some links.

He went MENTAL. Accused me of not caring for him. Then when I insisted that it wasn't fair of him to put the responsibility of his life on me, he blocked me. That was several years ago now and I've never been happier to be rid!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23