Food and Drink #37 Happy New Year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this ❤

If anyone is in the mood for something completely ridiculous, this video (it’s only just over a minute long) about why He-Man rides a tiger is a good laugh.

btw, I don’t mean to be insensitive, it’s just that daft things like this help me take my mind off of things, but I know everyone is different x

Oh, Sideboob. Thank you for this little gem, it's magnificent, just the pick me up I needed.
Jackalope did bug me a bit this afternoon, I don't know a single person who hasn't been affected by cancer.in some way.

I feel better now I know all of He-Man's secrets.
Ah went tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, Sideboob. Thank you for this little gem, it's magnificent, just the pick me up I needed.
Jackalope did bug me a bit this afternoon, I don't know a single person who hasn't been affected by cancer.in some way.

I feel better now I know all of He-Man's secrets.
Ah went tell.
I’m so sorry she upset you, and so many others ❤ Exactly, it’s why it’s so cold, who wouldn’t be hurt by that you know?

I‘m really glad you liked the video though, “put a fuckin’ saddle on it” are words to live by!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so sorry she upset you, and so many others ❤ Exactly, it’s why it’s so cold, who wouldn’t be hurt by that you know?

I‘m really glad you liked the video though, “put a fuckin’ saddle on it” are words to live by!
Next time I see a Great Dane or a Newfoundland out for a stroll I'm going to mutter "put a fuckin' saddle on it" and crack myself up haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I know we don’t really do thread titles here but…👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% this ❤

If anyone is in the mood for something completely ridiculous, this video (it’s only just over a minute long) about why He-Man rides a tiger is a good laugh.

btw, I don’t mean to be insensitive, it’s just that daft things like this help me take my mind off of things, but I know everyone is different x

I think the completely random mix of serious and hilarious posts here is what keeps me coming back, that's what life is like?

@Witchfinder Sargeant - I am also searching for the RIGHT lap desk and would love to know your recommendation. If there's something which is easy to use in bed as well as on the sofa, that would be perfect (I am not Jack and do not sleep on my sofa)

Last edited:
  • Heart
🚨 New cat in my street! Not a drill! 🚨
It's a tortoiseshell colour and really small.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
@Witchfinder Sargeant - I am also searching for the RIGHT lap desk and would love to know your recommendation. If there's something which is easy to use in bed as well as on the sofa, that would be perfect (I am not Jack and do not sleep on my sofa)
Of course. I bought this one https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1268550097/wood-laptop-stand-lap-desk-table-with-5

The thing that holds a tablet or book in place when it's tilted is removable so you can use it flat as well without that getting in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Early one from me today. One of the roosters brought his little family over for breakfast. They had toast crusts and stole some of the cat sardines.
156448D7-A830-4F48-A63D-455028938934.jpeg
D0371131-91CD-4CB0-9F3F-69192BA694A9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
gorgeous kittens! I think my favourite thing to see online are cats interacting with other animals in an unexpected way, do thye ever try to chase the chickens?
Only when they’re getting greedy with the sardines 😂
We don’t usually feed the cats but we’re moving to a new place today so thought we’d give them a treat. They co-exist quite peacefully with the other birds that visit too. It’s cute.

• Heart
Only when they’re getting greedy with the sardines 😂
We don’t usually feed the cats but we’re moving to a new place today so thought we’d give them a treat. They co-exist quite peacefully with the other birds that visit too. It’s cute.
not mine (unfortunately) but this is just precious!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yay sideboard cat is home! Extraordinary eyes 😍

Evening Fraus! I've had a lovely weekend away and am now home with the fella, a large pepperoni pizza and Alice in Borderland.

I've been following along on the MT but have yet to fully catch up. More classic Jack.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yay sideboard cat is home! Extraordinary eyes 😍

Evening Fraus! I've had a lovely weekend away and am now home with the fella, a large pepperoni pizza and Alice in Borderland.

I've been following along on the MT but have yet to fully catch up. More classic Jack.....
It's like the worst ever Groundhog Day remake on the MT.

• Heart
Having same old spacing issues posting so all of this is on one line. Encountered a complete Pick Me o

God! I can't even post anything when I put a bit of formatting in it,

The pick me totally side lined me, I've never met such a strong instance before, but there she was. In front of six men who all fell for it, involving the man who is supposedly supposed to like me

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.