Food and Drink #37 Happy New Year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For reasons, please can we can conduct a cat census of f+d cats . I promise not to sell the data to Dreamies in exchange for tasty forbidden nightsnacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
aw, i love all the canal cats so much! really wish we could have our own, but being on the 2nd floor and being out for 12 hrs a day 4 days a week wouldn't be fair

remember tilly who we looked after in autumn? apparently she has become capable of opening multi packs of polos

and i know ive got a picture somewhere, but i can't for the life of me find it, there was one time she opened mr kcc's brother's packet of peppermint teabags from the shopping and writhed around in them

she just bleeping loves mint!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.