Food and Drink #37 Happy New Year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just switch between falling asleep on my feet to wide awake, like a switch has flicked. Like I can “feel” it change. And it’s not related to how much or little I’ve done. Although, if I do a lot I can fall asleep afterwards.

I always feel myself just wanting to shut down at about 4pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1895767
We went to look round an old house and gardens today. I found the cat. She is wearing trousers.
Traazers? On a cat?? (Really thought someone else would have made that joke before now today 😂)

Hope everyone is having a calm Friday and any broken body pieces give you peace for a bit. ❤

I had blood taken on Wednesday by a gp as opposed to a nurse or phlebotomist, and he took it out of my wrist! It hurts still and now I have a big F off bruise 😑. He was a very old man who seemed like he'd last taken blood as a junior doctor, in 1962. Not good m'dears.

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
thank duck it's friday. I'm so sick of everything tbh.

happy birthday susan! 🎉

tomorrow is also me and mr kcc's anniversary

not that we've ever got round to getting married, but on 21st january 2009, i went on my actual first proper date. to a wetherspoons, on a tuesday. he bought me a couple of havana club and cokes and i decided to keep him when he walked me home and sucked my tongue when he kissed me goodnight ❤

the boy done good 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 26

happy birthday susan! 🎉

not that we've ever got round to getting married, but on 21st january 2009, i went on my actual first proper date. to a wetherspoons, on a tuesday. he bought me a couple of havana club and cokes and i decided to keep him when he walked me home and sucked my tongue when he kissed me goodnight ❤

the boy done good 🥰🥰🥰
Yes he did!!! Happy Anniversary to you both! It’s amazing and such a beautiful thing that you just knew that night 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how consistent you are with your hatred of vegetables… wait, what about carrots??
Yeah I’m rubbish with veg, as a vegetarian I would last about 10 minutes. Carrots 🥕 are on my list, my horse and I share. I will eat the dreaded celery and cucumber, and peas and green beans, not the stringy ones. but most other green veg is off the list, ditto aubergine and the dreaded tomatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I’m rubbish with veg, as a vegetarian I would last about 10 minutes. Carrots 🥕 are on my list, my horse and I share. I will eat the dreaded celery and cucumber, and peas and green beans, not the stringy ones. but most other green veg is off the list, ditto aubergine and the dreaded tomatoes.
You’d love Celery Edinburgh then!
It‘s just so sweet that you and your horse share carrots 😍

• Heart
horse-girl-winner-carrot-complicity-equestrian-young-female-animal.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’d love Celery Edinburgh then!
It‘s just so sweet that you and your horse share carrots 😍

I'm with the captain. vegetables are gross. things like peas, leeks, corn, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower etc are ok if dealt with well, like butter, garlic, herbs, cheese etc. and the only good salad is a caesar salad, preferably in a wrap with chicken

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm allowed home tomorrow, no operation needed :) :) :) Just have to learn to give myself the blood thinning injection this evening. Can't be too much harder than doing the sheep, can it?
🥰🥰 great news, you will be ace at the jags too x

happy birthday susan! 🎉

the boy done good 🥰🥰🥰
happy anniversary 🥰🥰

It's Susan's birthday tomorrow! The 21st, she's turning 9. You wouldn't know it the way she skates around the house like a goose.
Pre-birthday collage as she's sleeping in the window right now, sunning herself like a Bebe Seal.
View attachment 1896252
Happy birthday to Susan 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
This is one of my favourite pics of Susan, she looks like she could be a cabaret performer in Weimar Germany. Sending head boops to all on this lovely Caturday.
66C782BB-6CD3-4B62-AC58-6B1CDBE74CF4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.