Food and Drink #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@BubbleDuck big Sorted fan over here but I found the app awkward to use. This was a while back so I imagine it’s improved a lot since! It was definitely good for a bit of recipe inspiration though.
I really like the recipes on Aldi's website. They're sorted into nice categories and easy to follow. I've adapted a lot of the omni ones into vegan too with easy swaps.

I can be proper fussy with food so being able to get all the ingredients in one shop for a decent price definitely helps too!

The free Tesco magazine is full of nice recipes too and loads of coupons!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey hey, hope everyone is doing ok, especially our unwell Frauen ❤

I think this thread is keeping me sane at the moment, life is hectic and confusing/frustrating at the moment and you guys really make me smile.

@HotesTilaire what CBD chocolate-y things do you use? I had good experiences with a disposable vape recently but it was 20 quid so I'm trying to find other options!

Please find attached a photo of my 18yr old cat Flossy about to attack the unsuspecting Ragdoll. She may be old but incredibly spritely and is definitely top of the pecking order. Sometime last year we were all chilling in the living room, Flossy was curled up asleep under the coffee table. My little tuxie was sat at the front door wailing because she couldn't be arsed to use the kitchen cat flap and I couldn't be arsed to get off the sofa. After a minute or two, Flossy just got up, walked over to the tuxie, battered the tit out of her, then calmly went and curled up under the table again while the tuxie just sat there silent and wide-eyed like 'what the hell?'. Not laughed so hard in ages.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m currently hiding from my children on the bathroom floor send will to live-os and make the ice cream van man hurry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm currently hiding in the bedroom. It's the coolest room at the moment. Got a fan blasting on me with this little goofball on the pillow next to me. My son wants to go out for a drive. He's 17 and very much a learner driver. I'm not sure my nerves can take it. I'm hoping if I hide for long enough he'll forget 😭.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've been avoiding it for over a week but I'm finally being roped into a review with a doctor and my care co-ordinator next week. I have accepted I can see myself doing weird tit and I think 'why am I doing this, is this actually real?' yet can't stop myself because it does feel very, very real and I can't take the risk that it isn't. At least I have the known constants that JM is a twit and Susan is beautiful to anchor me to reality.

So I'm not just whining about myself in this nice new thread, here's more Sideboard Cat. I thought I'd lost her this morning but found her on the bedroom windowsill blinding herself like a tit.

blinded sideboard cat.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I've been avoiding it for over a week but I'm finally being roped into a review with a doctor and my care co-ordinator next week. I have accepted I can see myself doing weird tit and I think 'why am I doing this, is this actually real?' yet can't stop myself because it does feel very, very real and I can't take the risk that it isn't. At least I have the known constants that JM is a twit and Susan is beautiful to anchor me to reality.

So I'm not just whining about myself in this nice new thread, here's more Sideboard Cat. I thought I'd lost her this morning but found her on the bedroom windowsill blinding herself like a tit.

View attachment 1490859
Hope you’re ok Sidey T. It’s scary but you can get through it. maybe don’t mention a canal of mithering German hausfrauen ninnies, but know we’ll be thinking of you.
Methinks Ms Sideboard Cat did not want to be found!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1490859
Lots of love to you Sidey T - hope the appointment goes well, will be thinking of you. Sidey C is stealthy and beautiful! X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you dearest hearts. The crisis team actually asked me if I had any friends online that I talked to and I vaguely said 'there's a forum I post on regularly'. Fortunately they were satisfied with that answer. I once thought I was single-handedly responsible for bringing about the downfall of society and was in grave danger from government agents who were trying to stop me so in comparison, the world of grunking and nightmeat does seem quite normal 😂 (it is fine to laugh at this, it was many years ago)

• Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 1490859
That’s a big step, you’ve done that part, can get through the next one too. You know we’re all rooting for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1490859
Good luck Traumy ❤
Sidey B Cat 10/10 for your death stare 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sending love to you Sidey T. Also, Sidey C is a real cutie who looks like she gives zero fucks. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Much love to Sidey T.

Sidey Cat is protecting you, not hiding.

I have painted the garage floor and fence today. Send showeros, spongeos and bedos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lots of love to everyone especially Sidey T ❤

Being pregnant and sickly in this heat is not a pleasant experience, and even down by the beach there was barely a breeze for relief, just lots of ridiculously drunk people causing chaos. I know I should be grateful to be pregnant and I really, really am but today was tough.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hey hey, hope everyone is doing ok, especially our unwell Frauen ❤

I think this thread is keeping me sane at the moment, life is hectic and confusing/frustrating at the moment and you guys really make me smile.

@HotesTilaire what CBD chocolate-y things do you use? I had good experiences with a disposable vape recently but it was 20 quid so I'm trying to find other options!

Please find attached a photo of my 18yr old cat Flossy about to attack the unsuspecting Ragdoll. She may be old but incredibly spritely and is definitely top of the pecking order. Sometime last year we were all chilling in the living room, Flossy was curled up asleep under the coffee table. My little tuxie was sat at the front door wailing because she couldn't be arsed to use the kitchen cat flap and I couldn't be arsed to get off the sofa. After a minute or two, Flossy just got up, walked over to the tuxie, battered the tit out of her, then calmly went and curled up under the table again while the tuxie just sat there silent and wide-eyed like 'what the hell?'. Not laughed so hard in ages.
Dear heart swdmy- B, I bought “love hemp” off the amazon, based on their price. Also the chocolate orange buttons I’d had previously were discontinued and now the love hemp ones are, too. Please also bear in mind that I am a cbd and marijuana denier. I went to amsterdam and had about 5 tokes all weekend and no bloody cake.Professional users may need a stronger product.
Twitter Jackolyte and son of JCorbz runs a shop and website you can try nationalhempservice

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear heart swdmy- B, I bought “love hemp” off the amazon, based on their price. Also the chocolate orange buttons I’d had previously were discontinued and now the love hemp ones are, too. Please also bear in mind that I am a cbd and marijuana denier. I went to amsterdam and had about 5 tokes all weekend and no bloody cake.Professional users may need a stronger product.
Twitter Jackolyte and son of JCorbz runs a shop and website you can try nationalhempservice
Cheers very much I'll give them a whirl! I'm a former professional user but gave it up around January so hopefully my body has mostly reset itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cheers very much I'll give them a whirl! I'm a former professional user but gave it up around January so hopefully my body has mostly reset itself.
Well good luck, I haven’t drank in over 2 years either, so maybe don’t worry if you have a smol square and nothing happens, I’m an actual lightweight.
Both nice quality chocolate too, which is sort of a shame coz if you eat too much your tummy feels odd.

I hope you feel better soon, Sidey B! I understand about laughing at Sue, she's an absolute Wally. That's why she's so loved.View attachment 1490355
She’s very herself, that’s why she’s so popular

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love to you all, tender ones. 💕

I'm coming down from the first spell of hypomania* I've had in quite a while, so that has been very unfun. On an eternal grunk of the main threads and just o_Oo_Oo_O. I'm struck, as ever, by the loveliness of the canal. So glad to have your words in my eyes.

*I call it the bipolarcoaster because why take myself seriously at any point ever?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.