Food and Drink #22 Off-topic Jacktivities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eggs royale all the way. No weekend plans for me so far but I have an interview tomorrow so just keeping my fingers crossed, happy almost Friday to the cabal!
Good choice, that’s what I had last time I went 😋 They do pancakes at the weekend so contemplating those or the bubble for a change!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What is this Grey Dress Paris thing? I keep seeing it referenced.
Carrie wears this amazing dress quite near the end of SATC. It appeared today on AJLT.

When I was a hopeless romantic in my late teens and early 20s and wanted to be swept off my feet (by anyone at that point 🥺), this dress reminded me of that time ( not the situation where she wore it- just the dress).
7CA00F99-FB58-4ABA-AC76-CAB5193B4CBC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Carrie wears this amazing dress quite near the end of SATC. It appeared today on AJLT.

When I was a hopeless romantic in my late teens and early 20s and wanted to be swept off my feet (by anyone at that point 🥺), this dress reminded me of that time ( not the situation where she wore it- just the dress).
View attachment 1003664
Oh, that dress is something else! When I was a pre-teen I was obsessed with Scarlett O'Hara and I longed to run down some big plantation steps in a green hooped skirt. That dress just reminded me of that so much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had leftover minestrone for lunch and there is more for tea later. Tastes even better the next day.
I'm off to M&S in a bit for my free pair of undercrackers (finally, something useful out of my Sparks card). It better not be like the Next sale and everything is purple with a choice of size 6 or 24. Totally buying some cheese bread on the way out either way.
This is probably the best ever synopsis of an ordinary day made glorious by a cheery disposition and an eye for detail. I smiled, I laughed, I'm there with you!!!

You might enjoy AJLT then? It’s got the same cast and characters in as SATC but it’s like they’ve all had personality transplants.
AJLT is like Jack. It's so awful you can't stop watching

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sad news, Bat Out of Hell was the soundtrack to so many teenage nights out. RIP.
sad indeed . We need a thread title tribute to him eg

I’d do anything for love but I won’t do tat

That type of thing

sad indeed . We need a thread title tribute to him eg

I’d do anything for love but I won’t do tat

That type of thing
insert quoting self dick etc etc I gen thought I was in the jm thread there! It is jacktivities so it’s hopefully not a chaos #fuguestate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is probably the best ever synopsis of an ordinary day made glorious by a cheery disposition and an eye for detail. I smiled, I laughed, I'm there with you!!!

AJLT is like Jack. It's so awful you can't stop watching
very much is like the daily kitchen days of yore, I wouldn't continue watching if I couldn't gossip about it on tattle :ROFLMAO:
I have mentioned it on the SATC thread here but this guy is hilarious with his SATC/AJLT parodies https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy+fowlie

Happy Friday everyone, good news about the job, I was offered it :) Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yippee for the job @emm

Who is taking over SK? Remember when JM left and it was all “who is going to fill his shoes?”

I vote ina.

ETA- I don’t care if Matt is coming back, ina for the win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.