Food and Drink #22 Off-topic Jacktivities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooo, I didn't know this existed. Hello Frauen! I feel we all need some shelter after today's absolute carnage!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
oooo, I didn't know this existed. Hello Frauen! I feel we all need some shelter after today's absolute carnage!
what has happened?! I cannot be bothered to follow the MT anymore as it is too fast moving :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello all - I cant even face the MT!

Work has been mad busy 🔺 so I have been lurking not posting. I think I have had it with this bloke. He sent me a picture of the bottle of wine he was drinking at the weekend and me being me, I googled it. It was ridiculously expensive. Now, I am not one for saying you cant have nice things if you can afford them but it proper put me off him for sending me the photo I should stick to googling Pandas.

On topic I am having M&S Shepherds Pie for tea.

How is everyone's weekends looking? I think there are a few birthday weekends on this thread of a human and cat nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
what has happened?! I cannot be bothered to follow the MT anymore as it is too fast moving :ROFLMAO:
Basically she's achieved her own personal nirvana and gone viral. Being who she is, she's now snarking madly at anyone who dares correct her, including an economist who works for the Financial Times. Or at least that was the sit rep when I left the hairdressers an hour and a half ago, haven't caught up since I got home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Basically she's achieved her own personal nirvana and gone viral. Being who she is, she's now snarking madly at anyone who dares correct her, including an economist who works for the Financial Times. Or at least that was the sit rep when I left the hairdressers an hour and a half ago, haven't caught up since I got home!
Oh Jack, never change :ROFLMAO: Presumably she will be having some kind of awful worse than anyone health issue soon that will enable her to stop replying to anyone on social media for a few days :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw some of her Twitter account. Is that what you are talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just checked her twitter, weirdly she seems to have unblocked me. Anyone know what news channel she is going to be on? I expect a daily kitchen style mess and I would love to watch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh Jack, never change :ROFLMAO: Presumably she will be having some kind of awful worse than anyone health issue soon that will enable her to stop replying to anyone on social media for a few days :ROFLMAO:
Already happened, migraine with a seizure.

• Sad
  • Angry
I'm coming in with a left-field suggestion: a lobstero 🦞 A bloke in America bought a lobster from a supermarket and has rehabilitated him and now I'm fully invested. He has since bought the lobster a new tank and given him a cave to hang out in.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
How is everyone's weekends looking? I think there are a few birthday weekends on this thread of a human and cat nature.
I’m out for breakfast Saturday with my family and then afternoon tea with my husbands family for my birthday! Also have a week off work which I am very much looking forward to. Do you have any plans?

Looking at the menu to decide my breakfast and immediately thought of @Into_the_tunnel

CE332460-3B4F-4210-9D79-039D63E4226A.jpeg

I'm coming in with a left-field suggestion: a lobstero 🦞 A bloke in America bought a lobster from a supermarket and has rehabilitated him and now I'm fully invested. He has since bought the lobster a new tank and given him a cave to hang out in.

We’ve been watching these! I love Leon and the guys cute cat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m out for breakfast Saturday with my family and then afternoon tea with my husbands family for my birthday! Also have a week off work which I am very much looking forward to. Do you have any plans?

Looking at the menu to decide my breakfast and immediately thought of @Into_the_tunnel

View attachment 1002975

We’ve been watching these! I love Leon and the guys cute cat
Eggs royale all the way. No weekend plans for me so far but I have an interview tomorrow so just keeping my fingers crossed, happy almost Friday to the cabal!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Slipper update (I know you’ve all been on the edge of your seat). Contacted the company to arrange a refund (they then send you the returns label - apparently it’s greener?), explained what had happened. They tried to track down another pair but alas no more in stock so have refunded me, then told me to keep the odd slippers. Had to look in the mirror to check I wasn’t Jack (for non MT Fraus apparently Jack ended up with a free sofa after the wrong was delivered?!).

I had my comfort food of pasta with melted cheese and tomato ketchup. I’ve got a horrid cold/virus (according to multiple LFTs not Covid) and now have ear ache so only eating softly soft foods. A warm compress is making it more comfortable to be fair.

Happy Birthday to Toffee Finger and Susan for tomorrow. Your plans sound lovely.

• Heart
Slipper update (I know you’ve all been on the edge of your seat). Contacted the company to arrange a refund (they then send you the returns label - apparently it’s greener?), explained what had happened. They tried to track down another pair but alas no more in stock so have refunded me, then told me to keep the odd slippers. Had to look in the mirror to check I wasn’t Jack (for non MT Fraus apparently Jack ended up with a free sofa after the wrong was delivered?!).

I had my comfort food of pasta with melted cheese and tomato ketchup. I’ve got a horrid cold/virus (according to multiple LFTs not Covid) and now have ear ache so only eating softly soft foods. A warm compress is making it more comfortable to be fair.

Happy Birthday to Toffee Finger and Susan for tomorrow. Your plans sound lovely.
When you said they were odd, I had a horrible feeling they were 2 right feet or 2 left feet but I think your scenario is better.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Good luck for the interview tomorrow @emm and hopefully there won’t be a lobstero chaos on your return.

Mrs T wanted to watch something mindless so we started watching Annabelle Comes Home. 100% scary doll crap. Needless to say I am reliving pretending to wear the grey dress around Paris (without the Russian).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just popping in to this little safe haven. I just feel equal parts frustrated and angry
with JM at the moment.

I made slimming world chips, cheese,tomato and spinach omelette with veg for dinner
tonight for me and NSSG (not so small girl).
Tomorrow I'll be going to the social supermarket and hoping there's eggs as they're such
a great staple, especially in our 90% vegetarian household.

Happy birthdays/good luck salutations etc to all and sundry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.