Food and Drink #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I heard something, noises from the bungalow as the tv is gently, softly knocked off the mantle into the sentient rug.

Thanks, will be watching
I hope the new show is based on recipes using cans for maximum impact (or includes the infamous vegan crackling) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought I heard something, noises from the bungalow as the tv is gently, softly knocked off the mantle into the sentient rug.

Thanks, will be watching
Buddy was on for quite a lot of it. How long before Jack posts some nonsense about SB cooking tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buddy was on for quite a lot of it. How long before Jack posts some nonsense about SB cooking tea?
I didn't watch last night but I always found it hilarious how great Buddy, as a young child, is on camera compared to JM

Reactions: 13
I didn't watch last night but I always found it hilarious how great Buddy, as a young child, is on camera compared to JM
I love seeing the interaction between THAT MAN and his children Buddy clearly loves cooking with his father

Reactions: 6
Thought I'd been triangulated for a minute there! Even though I was actually on a train yesterday, trying not to do any chaoses.
Love how that’s an actual activity for you. Did anyone sneer at you or call you trash or say you shouldn’t breed?

If the 'shouldn't breed' anecdote has any truth maybe there is some relevance, certainly not from JMs appearance but there is strong evidence that narcissists make terrible mothers.

• Haha
She's beautiful isn't she, I was decent in my prime, however I do now sometimes look in the mirror and see my great aunt Elsie looking back!
She is pretty but she has a kind smile (ironic given she’s known for Serena Joy) I reckon she’d be a laugh on a night out.
I am at the age where I’ve started to look like a man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is pretty but she has a kind smile (ironic given she’s known for Serena Joy) I reckon she’d be a laugh on a night out.
I am at the age where I’ve started to look like a man
I am also at an age where I am embracing more of a masculine aesthetic. I often find myself thinking that the effects of time are missing from discussions on gender/presentation and regret that there's no way of bringing it up without sounding like a defensive old hag. (Although that's a perfectly valid identity, it's just not a very compelling one).

I am also at an age where I am embracing more of a masculine aesthetic. I often find myself thinking that the effects of time are missing from discussions on gender/presentation and regret that there's no way of bringing it up without sounding like a defensive old hag. (Although that's a perfectly valid identity, it's just not a very compelling one).
Interesting point, I have always just thought that as you get older you start to look like the opposite sex but now I write it out I feel like that’s just a “me” thing and not actually a thing - or is it?

Reactions: 4
I look older due to my tit health
Oh ok sorry. I have aged loads during lockdown and due to the stress of getting divorced. If I had the money I would get the bags under my eyes 'done' because they make me look like and old hag. I hate photos of me now as its all I see.

• Heart
Re: eyes, going to put it under a spoiler lest you feel like I am an #ad peddler
I’ve been told the eyes thing is genetics tbh but saying that, The Ordinary’s buffet *with copper* (annoyingly the £30 one rather than the £10 one) is very very good for this and has worked nearly immediately for me re: skin, the colouring is all genetics apparently. I feel like I look 600 years old purely for dropping my skincare routine in pregnancy out of fear of chemicals then refusing to sleep train. Lord help me.

It won’t let me tag Jay cloth cow clearly misremembering her username but how are you getting on? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.