Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Face masks, my ears are so sore from mask wearing, plus rash on my face, and eczema flare on hand. Have tried strap across back of head, but mask doesn’t stay up. Anybody any ideas?
Are you wearing surgical masks for work? I bought a soft cloth mask but that's probably not much use if you're in a medical setting.

Reactions: 5

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It’s not an eggcorn! I don’t think there’s an exact name for getting idioms or phrases muddled.

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
The female chef, Liv Burt, on Saturday Kitchen, does not look well to me. Has she always looked like that?

MerchantOfTea

Not knowing the difference between a teaspoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of olive oil could be problematic though 😂 and the food would taste odd!

My son made mint aero brownies recently, they were so so so good. Actually dangerous good, and he's forbidden to make them again for a while!
Are they brownies with chunks of mint Aero ?

MerchantOfTea

@MerchantOfTea I haven’t heard of it but sounds like a good show!
I was the exact same, I had never hear of it, and I thought I had watched every food show going. It really is great. The problem is I have no idea where you could watch it even if you wanted to!

I haven’t heard of it, but sounds 😘.

Currently in love with Molly Yeh and her programme Girl meets Farm. If I am in the mood later I might make a laminated list of my top 5 food programmes (Spoiler: Barefoot Contessa is and always will be numero uno.)
A top 5. Now that would be controversial! I might put some thought into that myself . . .

emm

VIP Member
what I do sometimes when I don't want to use oil is buy a tin of mackeral in tomato sauce (I get them in saisburys but I am sure they are available elsewhere, and mix that with my salad instead of a traditional dressing

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Mustard

VIP Member
I don't understand at all how this is in either of the supermarkets' interest
Ocado have had that yogurt deal since they partnered with M&S. i think I’m going to start mixing curd and compote into plain yogurt.

emm

VIP Member
Thanks / is it only available that way as delivery is more than the oil.
I get it in the asian supermarket near my house or in china town, (I think even the sainsbury's near me stocks it now, but more expensively) that was justthe first place that came up for the picture!