Food and Drink #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing a mod post asking for less gifs, haha. There were a lot at that stage, maybe too many but sometimes they really add to a post.

Reactions: 17
Oops mods have spotted we are off topic, prepare incoming
Worry not, mods are only here to make the site run well for everyone - which is damn near impossible with the long running somewhat controversial nature of the site! But we endeavor to do our best โ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Iโ€™m so sorry @FeelingPrawny โค what a bellend to end it by text.

To keep it on topic, I had non-rinsed spaghetti hoops on toast for lunch and lots of Mr Kipling lemon fancies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm going to take some time out from posting on here. my partner has decided to end the relationship via text and I'm heartbroken.
I'm so sorry to hear this, that is an absolutely awful thing to do. Take all the time you need but we are always here โค be extra kind to yourself these next few weeks xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
B4B6CCA8-850E-4272-89E6-5F48DA68EBE0.jpeg
Does anyone need more pigs? Animals always cheer me up no matter what I'm going through. Those piglets are just the best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
i have no idea where i am anymore, but whatever

i'm having the best day! the cattos and doggos have absolutely made my day. i've just eaten macaroni cheese and will later be having spaghetti and scallops - double pasta day ftw. and, best of all, i've just had a fancy shmancy standing desk installed so my afternoon is looking like this:

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember seeing a mod post asking for less gifs, haha. There were a lot at that stage, maybe too many but sometimes they really add to a post.
Need a Maine Coon gif

Have posts been moved?

Is the shed now the garage?

Is the office now the bedroom?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My friend's dog, for all the doggies fiends. He's an American Bulldog and he's one of my favourite beings.
4CCC81E7-3066-4B7F-9BA6-626081DF188E.jpeg

• Heart
Also sending you love @FeelingPrawny. He sounds like an absolute tit and weโ€™re all here for you whenever you feel like venting. Sending you a virtual hug.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also apologies everyone I'm having trouble with my emoji's!
So embarrassing (it took me 5 attempts recently!) and if your phone is like mine and basically pings like a microwave everytime you get a notification well some people must be thinking I'm a bloody nutter right now! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
It's like those annoying kids that ring your doorbell and run away ๐Ÿ˜ I'm cringing so bad right now....
Arrghh (this is a new phone as well a birthday present) but it's so slow and ultra sensitive..:cry:...
I feel like a want a phone like the one Dom Joly has on trigger happy tv....Hello I'm on the phone?....probably that would work just fine?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@FeelingPrawny Iโ€™m sorry to hear that. What a cowardly way to do it. Weโ€™re all here when you need us โค

@Veronicaaa Bates Motel was SO good. Freddie Highmore was perfect in his role.

Remember the day these threads got made and we were flying all over Tattle for a bit? Man that was a confusing time! ๐Ÿ˜‚
We ended up with the Downing Street men crew for a while๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.