Folkert Bowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?
No no you're not hearing them. That's precisely the issue. You need to be thinking about them at all times. Toothpicks should be your new revolutionized way of life!!

It's so cringeworthy and smug that I wouldn't be surprised if Folkert did in fact write it
Can't know for sure obviously and it's hard to explain why but it sounds like it was written by someone whose first language is German. The "who can talk for hours on..." sounds like it would work better as a German Relativsatz ("der stundenlang über... reden könnte") and small things like their use of the present continous and "chewing gums". Plus the American spelling makes me think it's not Folkert. But maybe he was trying to be international. Maybe it was collaborative, who knows! Although I am sure the other guys are just as cringeworthy and smug as him.

The whole.thing is like something from a spoof behind the scenes documentary, I am still convinced the whole thing is a joke 😅
if i didn't know folkert and his scam uni gang were behind this i'd assume it was satire lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No no you're not hearing them. That's precisely the issue. You need to be thinking about them at all times. Toothpicks should be your new revolutionized way of life!!

Can't know for sure obviously and it's hard to explain why but it sounds like it was written by someone whose first language is German. The "who can talk for hours on..." sounds like it would work better as a German Relativsatz ("der stundenlang über... reden könnte") and small things like their use of the present continous and "chewing gums". Plus the American spelling makes me think it's not Folkert. But maybe he was trying to be international. Maybe it was collaborative, who knows! Although I am sure the other guys are just as cringeworthy and smug as him.

if i didn't know folkert and his scam uni gang were behind this i'd assume it was satire lmao
I agree about it written by a non native speaker, although that said I remember jade's English being not great when she posted things she had written at times so who knows 😅 was this a uni project they had to do?

Reactions: 3
What’s the point in a tooth pick unless it’s to get food out? And what a waste for the environment and yes I think that is the one who picks on Minerva students in Berlin. It has to be

• Haha
Reactions: 9
edit:
Is their Niklas Jade's Niklas?? The pickem.store ig only follows 7 accounts, presumably their team + KSI and Niklas ig bio links to some sustainability carbon offsetting (?) start up, is that not what Jade's Niklas did?
View attachment 2205721

View attachment 2205730

I promise I'm not some creepy stalker, just killing time at work
just went back on the jade threads - p sure you're right!!! best post I found was a review he did of jade's book and the name matches up

Reactions: 2
It definitely is him, I just searched for his ig handle on here and these comments from Jade's thread come up:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also... how differently can a toothpick be designed?! Surely the shape is pretty standard. I think its hilarious to design something that is just wasteful and to be thrown away pretty much immediately in the age were living in
---

The whole.thing is like something from a spoof behind the scenes documentary, I am still convinced the whole thing is a joke 😅
“suddenly you’re the talk of the town” yes definitely, but not in a good way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why TF would anyone buy TOOTHPICKS that are not just REGULAR ONES FROM THE SUPERMARKET WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally a joke though. This has got to the late stage capitalism because it's another entire level of tit we don't need

Reactions: 4
I just can't understand how on earth he is getting famous people to promote these bizarre toothpicks

I don't know who here has seen Trailer Park Boys but the toothpick thing reminds me so much of a character from that show (Cory) who always has one in his mouth. I love TPB but I don't exactly want to go round looking like Cory. :ROFLMAO:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha