Folkert Bowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Folk, if James Corden says no… then it must be really bad.”
Folk still trying to make pick’em happen 🙄 If you look on their insta you can see what a “revelation” James Corden thinks these are, he’s in the box right next to Folk at the stadium, what a not staged at all surprise! #holdthiswood

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good lord if ever there was a way to make your product even LESS appealing 💀
This Is absolutely true. To this day I refuse to watch the Peter Rabbit films because that head voices Peter. I was gutted, I adore Beatrix Potter and her books.

Sorry, nobody asked for that anecdote, but I just really can't stand James Corden.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This Is absolutely true. To this day I refuse to watch the Peter Rabbit films because that head voices Peter. I was gutted, I adore Beatrix Potter and her books.

Sorry, nobody asked for that anecdote, but I just really can't stand James Corden.
One of my favourite things that has ever happened was when he did an AMA on Reddit.

If you're wondering how it went, the top rated question is "Why are you such a massive throbbing bellend" with 4000 upvotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6