Folkert Bowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Explains the whole masculinity comment then. Dude probably thinks he has to be a super Chad and date loads of women
Good luck with that to him :sick: His attitude stinks, he thinks he's something special, breaking the mold or whatever but the self help isle is full of subpar tech bros pretending to be self made millionaires. He makes me heave, I honestly can't decide who is more repulsive between him and his soon to be Shiterva graduate sister.

Reactions: 7
yet another video about how he finds uni life to be very chaotic... :rolleyes:

i would be interested in watching a video about his language skills. if i'm not mistaken he sat German for his A levels. is he still learning the language? does he communicate in German with his colleagues? how useful is it to speak German in a multicultural city like Berlin?
or maybe, how does his uni work exactly? or after living in Berlin since last August, what activities, places and events would he recommend to attend to first time goers?

i think he could be filming quite interesting stuff but he keeps making videos with a pretentious voice over and with 'stock videos' of himself touching his hair

i think he could be filming quite interesting stuff but he keeps making videos with a pretentious voice over and with 'stock videos' of himself touching his hair
Because he wrongly believes he is intelligent and has something interesting to say. Just like Jade.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Him.scratching his hair reminds me of cartoons (like itchy and scratchy) with no dialogue where they do it to indicate they are thinking 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't like Folkkert but I do hope he's okay. He's been quiet when he wanted to post more so I hope he's not too unwell

both him and jade are so self-obsessed, they almost don't seem to be able to understand that any aspect of life should be challenging

Reactions: 1
LOL get this guy on The Apprentice and present these flavoured tooth picks to Lord Sugar 😂

• Haha
‘Hello dragons, my name’s Folk and I wanted to ask you one question - would you like to hold my wood?’

All five dragons in unison, ‘I’m out’ …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9