Folkert Bowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Younger brother of UnJaded Jade. He used to appear in Jade's vlogs, but now has his own YouTube channel where he makes the cringiest videos imaginable.

Reactions: 6
- He's a fan of Jordan Peterson and possibly Andrew Tate as well. Jade must've been a great role model while he was growing up.
- Their dad is high up in Juice Plus, an "alleged" MLM.
- Unironically licks his lips on camera

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Also made a very bizarre and cringy video about a breakup and seemingly blamed the girl for all his problems

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why I did this to myself but I’ve watched his recent breakup video. He’s a total moron. Absolutely lame shots of recording himself crying and scratching his hair in confusion, more crying, shots of him with toilet paper roll laying in his bed crying and obligatory mention how he really didn’t want to post this video but he did hoping to help someone.

Also he’s such a bleeping asshole, that girl definietely dodged a bullet. Seems he broke up with her through text / on phone or sth, next day he saw her at uni and pretended he doesn’t know her and the general impression I got was that he broke up with her because of some stupid reason like he was not evolving as a human or he was too focused on her - as in nothing happened, he was still in love but he HAD to do this (without specifying any reasons) and it was the hardest thing in his life and she was the only person he ever loved but he HAD to bla bla bla.

Also he and Jade are super ugly imo, their face expressions and general stupidity make them punchable.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The shots of him crying are so funny because they look so fake 😭😭 specifically the part where he’s just touching his face in different places while his shoulders shake

and the bit where he’s just walking around at night crying 😭

10/10 for making me laugh so much but man I couldn’t finish the video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the general impression I got was that he broke up with her because of some stupid reason like he was not evolving as a human or he was too focused on her - as in nothing happened
Explains the whole masculinity comment then. Dude probably thinks he has to be a super Chad and date loads of women

Reactions: 3
Oh my GOD that was 5 minutes and 2 seconds of pure cringe. What was even the point?! Dude gives rubbing one out to videos of his own face. Poor girl is probably going to look back on that relationship and thank the universe that it didn't last.

"You know it's real when you start changing your background picture and start removing the love heart in their contact name" I cannot deal with this!!

And like, he's the one who did the breaking up and he's making himself out to be the victim. Shut up. Also, I love when people have their first break up and suddenly think they're relationship experts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
^ Both he and Jade are a menace to society.

He's framing the breakup as a ~life experience~, collecting and forcing them like they're Pokemon or something. It feels even more disingenuous when he pulls out the camera to cry, then edits it all by putting in sad piano music. Then finishes by touching his smarmy lips throughout for no reason.

IDK anyone (who's not a narcissist) who is crying, then decides it's a good idea to pull out their phone and press record. Let alone in public. I'm just laughing from an outsider's point of view: you're walking home from work, you see a kid crying and walking on the street toward you. As you guys near, you're about to ask him he's ok when he suddenly vips out his phone from his pocket, aims it at the front of his face, then continue crying and filming as he walks past you.

"I've never felt so human in my life." That poor, poor girl. That guy is a walking red flag- hopefully she won't encounter another like him again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If I've ever had any doubts about what a bellend he is, the breakup video made it clear.

Reactions: 5
God. He's even worse than Jade.

"That was tougher than any gym session." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god there is a thread about Knobert Bowler. The guy is some weird product of personal development. His video about "loosing himself at Uni" then this breakup video about "a gut feeling"are awful. Man, university is supposed to be about loosing yourself a bit ? It's not the same as a gap year where you can do all the workouts and meditation.
And now he is making this video into a personal development thing because his new identity revolved around this girl and that is how he lost himself.
Also, how many thumbnails is he going to make of himself laying on a pillow looking in pain ?

That breakup video was some of the cringiest acting I've ever seen 😂
He and Jade are almost exactly alike, they just have slightly different interests. Yoga/meditation, all about mindsets, self improvement/personal development, self love to a fault (not all these things are bad obv, but just watching them you know they're very into themselves. It must be exhausting to be a Bowler, to be 'on' all the time. I guess they're both a product of their environment.

What a complete dick. Just droning on and on about himself without any consideration for how his ex-girlfriend feels. Breaking up with her via text and then blanking her the next day was Folkert's own decision. Why is he pitying himself for his own actions without realising how he is mistreating this poor girl?

Also, how can he sit through and edit footage of himself, showing his crappy way of breaking up with someone and think, 'yes, this is a good idea, I'll include that in the video'.

I think he's worse than Jade.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would rather drink liquified cow anuses and stick biros in my eyes than watch a single second of that gurning baffoon’s Andrew Tate cosplay video. Someone needs to investigate the Bowler parents because they’ve created the most insufferable narcissistic meathead in existence not once but twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I've never felt so human in my life."
That's funny because you look like a melting cheese. (Him, not you.)

Just stealing this highly accurate comment from gossip guy on the Ruby Granger thread:
1679081026010.png

View attachment 2033201

Crying while flexing in the mirror. Oh my god the cringe is real.
Nothing to see here, just crying at my own hotness. 💅 🥰😘

I would rather drink liquified cow anuses and stick biros in my eyes than watch a single second of that gurning baffoon’s Andrew Tate cosplay video. Someone needs to investigate the Bowler parents because they’ve created the most insufferable narcissistic meathead in existence not once but twice.
So just to get this straight...you're saying you *don't* like him?? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You do have to wonder how the parents can look at that pair and think ‘yup, job well done!’

• Haha
You do have to wonder how the parents can look at that pair and think ‘yup, job well done!’
Because their parents are like this! Their dad is a MLM juice plus hun and their mum is just indescribable! I do wonder if they’ll ever wake up from all this fake tit

Reactions: 3