Folkert Bowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving it here…

F4E49163-4BF5-4A70-8980-F518FCBCAB00.jpeg

I swear this must be one of the most embarassing things I’ve seen for a while. Wtf are they thinking. Did they do ANY market research ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just leaving it here…

View attachment 2202871

I swear this must be one of the most embarassing things I’ve seen for a while. Wtf are they thinking. Did they do ANY market research ?
"Disclaimer: using this flavor may result in higher sex appeal, no more coffee breath and a line of people wanting to taste your flavor."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder how he got the KSI promo. KSI claims he wasn't paid to do it.

Reactions: 1
Just leaving it here…

View attachment 2202871

Why is this so weirdly sexualized? I'm uncomfortable.

I propose "Alpha Apple" next. Fits his brand lol.
---
Wood splinters in your mouth, yum yum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get at all how they got ksi to promote it, presumably whatever he is saying they paid?!

Reactions: 3
1685446126802.png

1685446142640.png

I don't think I've ever cringed this much at anything in my entire life... It's also so clearly written by one of the Germans on the team, why would they not make Folk write this? I don't usually like to criticize someone's writing in a foreign language but I'm German too so I feel like I'm allowed to say that in this case lol

edit:
Is their Niklas Jade's Niklas?? The pickem.store ig only follows 7 accounts, presumably their team + KSI and Niklas ig bio links to some sustainability carbon offsetting (?) start up, is that not what Jade's Niklas did?
Screenshot 2023-05-30 13422412.png

1685447166661.png

I promise I'm not some creepy stalker, just killing time at work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
‘We want to revolutionise the way toothpicks are viewed by society’. I was not aware that toothpicks had an image problem? Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2205694
View attachment 2205695
I don't think I've ever cringed this much at anything in my entire life... It's also so clearly written by one of the Germans on the team, why would they not make Folk write this? I don't usually like to criticize someone's writing in a foreign language but I'm German too so I feel like I'm allowed to say that in this case lol

edit:
Is their Niklas Jade's Niklas?? The pickem.store ig only follows 7 accounts, presumably their team + KSI and Niklas ig bio links to some sustainability carbon offsetting (?) start up, is that not what Jade's Niklas did?
View attachment 2205721

View attachment 2205730

I promise I'm not some creepy stalker, just killing time at work
It's so cringeworthy and smug that I wouldn't be surprised if Folkert did in fact write it

Reactions: 7
christ they even used the cringe startup phrase, "we're not just selling toothpicks. we're selling an experience"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘We want to revolutionise the way toothpicks are viewed by society’. I was not aware that toothpicks had an image problem? Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?
Also... how differently can a toothpick be designed?! Surely the shape is pretty standard. I think its hilarious to design something that is just wasteful and to be thrown away pretty much immediately in the age were living in
---
The whole.thing is like something from a spoof behind the scenes documentary, I am still convinced the whole thing is a joke 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5