Folkert Bowler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh gosh, the scenes in which he films both of them? very weird shots, as if she didn't know he was filming, i guess he was aiming for candid videos like stock videos portraying a couple but they don't look spontaneous at all

why did he film those back then? was he already thinking about the prospective future of those clips? jesus

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Because their parents are like this! Their dad is a MLM juice plus hun and their mum is just indescribable! I do wonder if they’ll ever wake up from all this fake tit
Exactly!

(Read the only two comments, they're well worth it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imo the reasons he gave for breaking up with his girlfriend seem kind of harsh...

The main reason he gave was feeling lost and like he wasn't evolving as a person, then in his 'I lost myself at uni' video, he says he lost himself by not working out, meditating or eating healthy.

Can't you work out, meditate, eat healthily AND have a partner? Why do you have to break up with someone to do those things?

Reactions: 12
Imo the reasons he gave for breaking up with his girlfriend seem kind of harsh...

The main reason he gave was feeling lost and like he wasn't evolving as a person, then in his 'I lost myself at uni' video, he says he lost himself by not working out, meditating or eating healthy.

Can't you work out, meditate, eat healthily AND have a partner? Why do you have to break up with someone to do those things?
Yup seems like a him problem which won’t be solved by dumping the gf

i've watched his previous videos and his gf appears in them without blurring her face, she's even in the thumbnail of the 'a week of work life balance at university'
CODE is a very tiny uni and it looks like folkert has very few classmates and he's always hanging out with them, including his ex. i wonder how they reacted to the video when he posted it. i mean, seeing your friend being a massive asshole and filming himself crying to post it on the internet...yikes!!! if they are truly his friends i hope they gave him an intervention or smth

Reactions: 8
The Love Island-core music at the start 🤣
I’ve just watched a few minutes of that and I love the pause before he comes on at the start. You just know he was backstage jumping around and air-boxing to psych himself up, like a very, very, very low-rent Tony Robbins 🤣 Also I treated myself to a whizz through Folkert’s video (I’m a glutton for punishment) and why is he constantly scratching his head? He looks like he has nits.

• Haha
Exactly!

(Read the only two comments, they're well worth it)
I read the comments and loved the one about the pyramids, but can't bring myself to watch more than 2 seconds. I find it cringier than Folk's vlogs because at least Folk has the excuse of being young. Simon Bowler is like a parody of those 1980s yuppie types or a shady corporate boss. 😅

I’ve just been catching up on the Jade thread (haven’t kept up to date in a while) and honestly had no idea that Folkert even had a YouTube channel. After reading here I decided to watch the break up video and… just what.
It seems like such a strange thing to vlog - and all the cringey parts of him “crying”. I don’t really know what he was trying to achieve here, apart from showing us how in love with himself he is.
He gives me really weird vibes and I’m not quite sure how to describe it. I don’t like him at all.

new video on how he was a bad bf....it is so problematic in so many ways....:sick: i.e. he says that the relationship affected negatively his masculinity lol

• Sick

"Losing his masculinity" was the worst for me. Wtaf even is that? He sounds toxic af

lol what? that's so weird. I can totally see him doing videos on how to date women while also not losing masculinity.
I imagine he will end up doing some kind of Jordan Peterson-esque podcast

Reactions: 2
I imagine he will end up doing some kind of Jordan Peterson-esque podcast
maybe they could collaborate? with others of their kind. oh, I hope I didn't give him ideas. oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i think all the issues he had with his relationship could have been solved with just a bit of communication. it was his first relationship and things went pretty fast -just in a few months they were already living together- and they became very dependent to each other. if he had problems balancing a relationship with uni and his mAsCuLiNiTy (aka yoga, meditation, reading, yadda yadda yadda) why didn't he discussed this with his gf personally and set some boundaries? why breaking up with her via text message and then posting it on the internet? i mean there were other less forceful options besides a break up
lol what? that's so weird. I can totally see him doing videos on how to date women while also not losing masculinity.
according to him before meeting his gf he used to work out a lot bc he wanted to be attractive to girls, but once he got one, he stopped exercising bc he achieved one and didn't have to put effort on his image -he phrased it even worse, as if he was talking about animals mating and so on :sick: - so i guess he now wants to be a free bird and sleep with as many women as he can and not be tied to one of those devilish life-sucking females:love:

• Wow
Reactions: 6