Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

opal73

VIP Member
Because their parents are like this! Their dad is a MLM juice plus hun and their mum is just indescribable! I do wonder if they’ll ever wake up from all this fake shit
Exactly!

(Read the only two comments, they're well worth it)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

missmina

VIP Member
Imo the reasons he gave for breaking up with his girlfriend seem kind of harsh...

The main reason he gave was feeling lost and like he wasn't evolving as a person, then in his 'I lost myself at uni' video, he says he lost himself by not working out, meditating or eating healthy.

Can't you work out, meditate, eat healthily AND have a partner? Why do you have to break up with someone to do those things?
Yup seems like a him problem which won’t be solved by dumping the gf

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Exactly!

(Read the only two comments, they're well worth it)
I read the comments and loved the one about the pyramids, but can't bring myself to watch more than 2 seconds. I find it cringier than Folk's vlogs because at least Folk has the excuse of being young. Simon Bowler is like a parody of those 1980s yuppie types or a shady corporate boss. 😅

Lovely_rita

Good lord if ever there was a way to make your product even LESS appealing 💀
This Is absolutely true. To this day I refuse to watch the Peter Rabbit films because that dickhead voices Peter. I was gutted, I adore Beatrix Potter and her books.

Sorry, nobody asked for that anecdote, but I just really can't stand James Corden.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blueglacier

Literally a joke though. This has got to the late stage capitalism because it's another entire level of shit we don't need

StatusWoe

VIP Member
"I've never felt so human in my life."
That's funny because you look like a melting cheese. (Him, not you.)

Just stealing this highly accurate comment from gossip guy on the Ruby Granger thread:
1679081026010.png

View attachment 2033201

Crying while flexing in the mirror. Oh my god the cringe is real.
Nothing to see here, just crying at my own hotness. 💅 🥰😘

I would rather drink liquified cow anuses and stick biros in my eyes than watch a single second of that gurning baffoon’s Andrew Tate cosplay video. Someone needs to investigate the Bowler parents because they’ve created the most insufferable narcissistic meathead in existence not once but twice.
So just to get this straight...you're saying you *don't* like him?? :p

• Haha

Linkylu

Chatty Member
“Folk, if James Corden says no… then it must be really bad.”
Folk still trying to make pick’em happen 🙄 If you look on their insta you can see what a “revelation” James Corden thinks these are, he’s in the box right next to Folk at the stadium, what a not staged at all surprise! #holdthiswood

• Haha
Reactions: 3

xaannaa

It definitely is him, I just searched for his ig handle on here and these comments from Jade's thread come up:

• Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
You do have to wonder how the parents can look at that pair and think ‘yup, job well done!’
Because their parents are like this! Their dad is a MLM juice plus hun and their mum is just indescribable! I do wonder if they’ll ever wake up from all this fake shit