Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
‘We want to revolutionise the way toothpicks are viewed by society’. I was not aware that toothpicks had an image problem? Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

missmina

VIP Member
Just leaving it here…

F4E49163-4BF5-4A70-8980-F518FCBCAB00.jpeg

I swear this must be one of the most embarassing things I’ve seen for a while. Wtf are they thinking. Did they do ANY market research ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

missmina

VIP Member
I don’t know why I did this to myself but I’ve watched his recent breakup video. He’s a total moron. Absolutely lame shots of recording himself crying and scratching his hair in confusion, more crying, shots of him with toilet paper roll laying in his bed crying and obligatory mention how he really didn’t want to post this video but he did hoping to help someone.

Also he’s such a fucking asshole, that girl definietely dodged a bullet. Seems he broke up with her through text / on phone or sth, next day he saw her at uni and pretended he doesn’t know her and the general impression I got was that he broke up with her because of some stupid reason like he was not evolving as a human or he was too focused on her - as in nothing happened, he was still in love but he HAD to do this (without specifying any reasons) and it was the hardest thing in his life and she was the only person he ever loved but he HAD to bla bla bla.

Also he and Jade are super ugly imo, their face expressions and general stupidity make them punchable.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

linnea

Oh my GOD that was 5 minutes and 2 seconds of pure cringe. What was even the point?! Dude gives rubbing one out to videos of his own face. Poor girl is probably going to look back on that relationship and thank the universe that it didn't last.

"You know it's real when you start changing your background picture and start removing the love heart in their contact name" I cannot deal with this!!

And like, he's the one who did the breaking up and he's making himself out to be the victim. Shut up. Also, I love when people have their first break up and suddenly think they're relationship experts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

anakinskywalkers

I would rather drink liquified cow anuses and stick biros in my eyes than watch a single second of that gurning baffoon’s Andrew Tate cosplay video. Someone needs to investigate the Bowler parents because they’ve created the most insufferable narcissistic meathead in existence not once but twice.

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Imo the reasons he gave for breaking up with his girlfriend seem kind of harsh...

The main reason he gave was feeling lost and like he wasn't evolving as a person, then in his 'I lost myself at uni' video, he says he lost himself by not working out, meditating or eating healthy.

Can't you work out, meditate, eat healthily AND have a partner? Why do you have to break up with someone to do those things?

slamvs27

VIP Member
^ Both he and Jade are a menace to society.

He's framing the breakup as a ~life experience~, collecting and forcing them like they're Pokemon or something. It feels even more disingenuous when he pulls out the camera to cry, then edits it all by putting in sad piano music. Then finishes by touching his smarmy lips throughout for no reason.

IDK anyone (who's not a narcissist) who is crying, then decides it's a good idea to pull out their phone and press record. Let alone in public. I'm just laughing from an outsider's point of view: you're walking home from work, you see a kid crying and walking on the street toward you. As you guys near, you're about to ask him he's ok when he suddenly vips out his phone from his pocket, aims it at the front of his face, then continue crying and filming as he walks past you.

"I've never felt so human in my life." That poor, poor girl. That guy is a walking red flag- hopefully she won't encounter another like him again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

overthemoon

What a complete dick. Just droning on and on about himself without any consideration for how his ex-girlfriend feels. Breaking up with her via text and then blanking her the next day was Folkert's own decision. Why is he pitying himself for his own actions without realising how he is mistreating this poor girl?

Also, how can he sit through and edit footage of himself, showing his crappy way of breaking up with someone and think, 'yes, this is a good idea, I'll include that in the video'.

I think he's worse than Jade.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

slamvs27

VIP Member
- He's a fan of Jordan Peterson and possibly Andrew Tate as well. Jade must've been a great role model while he was growing up.
- Their dad is high up in Juice Plus, an "alleged" MLM.
- Unironically licks his lips on camera

• Sick
Reactions: 10

theMoth

Chatty Member
Just leaving it here…

View attachment 2202871

I swear this must be one of the most embarassing things I’ve seen for a while. Wtf are they thinking. Did they do ANY market research ?
"Disclaimer: using this flavor may result in higher sex appeal, no more coffee breath and a line of people wanting to taste your flavor."

• Haha
  • Sick

Merpedy

VIP Member
The shots of him crying are so funny because they look so fake 😭😭 specifically the part where he’s just touching his face in different places while his shoulders shake

and the bit where he’s just walking around at night crying 😭

10/10 for making me laugh so much but man I couldn’t finish the video

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
What’s the point in a tooth pick unless it’s to get food out? And what a waste for the environment and yes I think that is the one who picks on Minerva students in Berlin. It has to be

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CatCafe234

VIP Member
‘Hello dragons, my name’s Folk and I wanted to ask you one question - would you like to hold my wood?’

All five dragons in unison, ‘I’m out’ …

• Haha
  • Sick

xaannaa

1685446126802.png

1685446142640.png

I don't think I've ever cringed this much at anything in my entire life... It's also so clearly written by one of the Germans on the team, why would they not make Folk write this? I don't usually like to criticize someone's writing in a foreign language but I'm German too so I feel like I'm allowed to say that in this case lol

edit:
Is their Niklas Jade's Niklas?? The pickem.store ig only follows 7 accounts, presumably their team + KSI and Niklas ig bio links to some sustainability carbon offsetting (?) start up, is that not what Jade's Niklas did?
Screenshot 2023-05-30 13422412.png

1685447166661.png

I promise I'm not some creepy stalker, just killing time at work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

CatCafe234

VIP Member
The Love Island-core music at the start 🤣
I’ve just watched a few minutes of that and I love the pause before he comes on at the start. You just know he was backstage jumping around and air-boxing to psych himself up, like a very, very, very low-rent Tony Robbins 🤣 Also I treated myself to a whizz through Folkert’s video (I’m a glutton for punishment) and why is he constantly scratching his head? He looks like he has nits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8