Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
No no you're not hearing them. That's precisely the issue. You need to be thinking about them at all times. Toothpicks should be your new revolutionized way of life!!

Can't know for sure obviously and it's hard to explain why but it sounds like it was written by someone whose first language is German. The "who can talk for hours on..." sounds like it would work better as a German Relativsatz ("der stundenlang über... reden könnte") and small things like their use of the present continous and "chewing gums". Plus the American spelling makes me think it's not Folkert. But maybe he was trying to be international. Maybe it was collaborative, who knows! Although I am sure the other guys are just as cringeworthy and smug as him.

if i didn't know folkert and his scam uni gang were behind this i'd assume it was satire lmao
I agree about it written by a non native speaker, although that said I remember jade's English being not great when she posted things she had written at times so who knows 😅 was this a uni project they had to do?

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
I don't get at all how they got ksi to promote it, presumably whatever he is saying they paid?!

Merpedy

VIP Member
the general impression I got was that he broke up with her because of some stupid reason like he was not evolving as a human or he was too focused on her - as in nothing happened
Explains the whole masculinity comment then. Dude probably thinks he has to be a super Chad and date loads of women

EdwardTattsyrup

I don't know who here has seen Trailer Park Boys but the toothpick thing reminds me so much of a character from that show (Cory) who always has one in his mouth. I love TPB but I don't exactly want to go round looking like Cory. :ROFLMAO:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
I just can't understand how on earth he is getting famous people to promote these bizarre toothpicks

nhlf1nwhl

edit:
Is their Niklas Jade's Niklas?? The pickem.store ig only follows 7 accounts, presumably their team + KSI and Niklas ig bio links to some sustainability carbon offsetting (?) start up, is that not what Jade's Niklas did?
View attachment 2205721

View attachment 2205730

I promise I'm not some creepy stalker, just killing time at work
just went back on the jade threads - p sure you're right!!! best post I found was a review he did of jade's book and the name matches up

inyo

VIP Member
I wonder how he got the KSI promo. KSI claims he wasn't paid to do it.

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
both him and jade are so self-obsessed, they almost don't seem to be able to understand that any aspect of life should be challenging

Reactions: 1