Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueglacier

Also made a very bizarre and cringy video about a breakup and seemingly blamed the girl for all his problems

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

missmina

VIP Member
i think he could be filming quite interesting stuff but he keeps making videos with a pretentious voice over and with 'stock videos' of himself touching his hair
Because he wrongly believes he is intelligent and has something interesting to say. Just like Jade.

• Haha

Magallanes

i've watched his previous videos and his gf appears in them without blurring her face, she's even in the thumbnail of the 'a week of work life balance at university'
CODE is a very tiny uni and it looks like folkert has very few classmates and he's always hanging out with them, including his ex. i wonder how they reacted to the video when he posted it. i mean, seeing your friend being a massive asshole and filming himself crying to post it on the internet...yikes!!! if they are truly his friends i hope they gave him an intervention or smth

emm

VIP Member
Imo the reasons he gave for breaking up with his girlfriend seem kind of harsh...

The main reason he gave was feeling lost and like he wasn't evolving as a person, then in his 'I lost myself at uni' video, he says he lost himself by not working out, meditating or eating healthy.

Can't you work out, meditate, eat healthily AND have a partner? Why do you have to break up with someone to do those things?
"Losing his masculinity" was the worst for me. Wtaf even is that? He sounds toxic af

kuzo

christ they even used the cringe startup phrase, "we're not just selling toothpicks. we're selling an experience"

• Haha

inyo

VIP Member
View attachment 2205694
View attachment 2205695
I don't think I've ever cringed this much at anything in my entire life... It's also so clearly written by one of the Germans on the team, why would they not make Folk write this? I don't usually like to criticize someone's writing in a foreign language but I'm German too so I feel like I'm allowed to say that in this case lol

edit:
Is their Niklas Jade's Niklas?? The pickem.store ig only follows 7 accounts, presumably their team + KSI and Niklas ig bio links to some sustainability carbon offsetting (?) start up, is that not what Jade's Niklas did?
View attachment 2205721

View attachment 2205730

I promise I'm not some creepy stalker, just killing time at work
It's so cringeworthy and smug that I wouldn't be surprised if Folkert did in fact write it

Reactions: 7

slamvs27

VIP Member
Just leaving it hereā€¦

View attachment 2202871

I swear this must be one of the most embarassing things Iā€™ve seen for a while. Wtf are they thinking. Did they do ANY market research ?
Why is this so weirdly sexualized? I'm uncomfortable.

I propose "Alpha Apple" next. Fits his brand lol.
---
Wood splinters in your mouth, yum yum.

• Haha

octoppus182

Iā€™ve just been catching up on the Jade thread (havenā€™t kept up to date in a while) and honestly had no idea that Folkert even had a YouTube channel. After reading here I decided to watch the break up video andā€¦ just what.
It seems like such a strange thing to vlog - and all the cringey parts of him ā€œcryingā€. I donā€™t really know what he was trying to achieve here, apart from showing us how in love with himself he is.
He gives me really weird vibes and Iā€™m not quite sure how to describe it. I donā€™t like him at all.

pinkmug

VIP Member
Explains the whole masculinity comment then. Dude probably thinks he has to be a super Chad and date loads of women
Good luck with that to him :sick: His attitude stinks, he thinks he's something special, breaking the mold or whatever but the self help isle is full of subpar tech bros pretending to be self made millionaires. He makes me heave, I honestly can't decide who is more repulsive between him and his soon to be Shiterva graduate sister.

Magallanes

new video on how he was a bad bf....it is so problematic in so many ways....:sick: i.e. he says that the relationship affected negatively his masculinity lol

• Sick

inyo

VIP Member
God. He's even worse than Jade.

"That was tougher than any gym session." šŸ¤£

• Haha

Magallanes

oh gosh, the scenes in which he films both of them? very weird shots, as if she didn't know he was filming, i guess he was aiming for candid videos like stock videos portraying a couple but they don't look spontaneous at all

why did he film those back then? was he already thinking about the prospective future of those clips? jesus

• Sick

Magallanes

yet another video about how he finds uni life to be very chaotic... :rolleyes:

i would be interested in watching a video about his language skills. if i'm not mistaken he sat German for his A levels. is he still learning the language? does he communicate in German with his colleagues? how useful is it to speak German in a multicultural city like Berlin?
or maybe, how does his uni work exactly? or after living in Berlin since last August, what activities, places and events would he recommend to attend to first time goers?

i think he could be filming quite interesting stuff but he keeps making videos with a pretentious voice over and with 'stock videos' of himself touching his hair

Bob93

Chatty Member
This Is absolutely true. To this day I refuse to watch the Peter Rabbit films because that dickhead voices Peter. I was gutted, I adore Beatrix Potter and her books.

Sorry, nobody asked for that anecdote, but I just really can't stand James Corden.
One of my favourite things that has ever happened was when he did an AMA on Reddit.

If you're wondering how it went, the top rated question is "Why are you such a massive throbbing bellend" with 4000 upvotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

CatCafe234

VIP Member
I would rather drink liquified cow anuses and stick biros in my eyes than watch a single second of that gurning baffoonā€™s Andrew Tate cosplay video. Someone needs to investigate the Bowler parents because theyā€™ve created the most insufferable narcissistic meathead in existence not once but twice.
You do have to wonder how the parents can look at that pair and think ā€˜yup, job well done!ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 6