Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Him.scratching his hair reminds me of cartoons (like itchy and scratchy) with no dialogue where they do it to indicate they are thinking 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

opal73

VIP Member
That breakup video was some of the cringiest acting I've ever seen 😂
He and Jade are almost exactly alike, they just have slightly different interests. Yoga/meditation, all about mindsets, self improvement/personal development, self love to a fault (not all these things are bad obv, but just watching them you know they're very into themselves. It must be exhausting to be a Bowler, to be 'on' all the time. I guess they're both a product of their environment.

Magallanes

i think all the issues he had with his relationship could have been solved with just a bit of communication. it was his first relationship and things went pretty fast -just in a few months they were already living together- and they became very dependent to each other. if he had problems balancing a relationship with uni and his mAsCuLiNiTy (aka yoga, meditation, reading, yadda yadda yadda) why didn't he discussed this with his gf personally and set some boundaries? why breaking up with her via text message and then posting it on the internet? i mean there were other less forceful options besides a break up
lol what? that's so weird. I can totally see him doing videos on how to date women while also not losing masculinity.
according to him before meeting his gf he used to work out a lot bc he wanted to be attractive to girls, but once he got one, he stopped exercising bc he achieved one and didn't have to put effort on his image -he phrased it even worse, as if he was talking about animals mating and so on :sick: - so i guess he now wants to be a free bird and sleep with as many women as he can and not be tied to one of those devilish life-sucking females:love:

• Wow

xaannaa

Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?
No no you're not hearing them. That's precisely the issue. You need to be thinking about them at all times. Toothpicks should be your new revolutionized way of life!!

It's so cringeworthy and smug that I wouldn't be surprised if Folkert did in fact write it
Can't know for sure obviously and it's hard to explain why but it sounds like it was written by someone whose first language is German. The "who can talk for hours on..." sounds like it would work better as a German Relativsatz ("der stundenlang über... reden könnte") and small things like their use of the present continous and "chewing gums". Plus the American spelling makes me think it's not Folkert. But maybe he was trying to be international. Maybe it was collaborative, who knows! Although I am sure the other guys are just as cringeworthy and smug as him.

The whole.thing is like something from a spoof behind the scenes documentary, I am still convinced the whole thing is a joke 😅
if i didn't know folkert and his scam uni gang were behind this i'd assume it was satire lmao

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Younger brother of UnJaded Jade. He used to appear in Jade's vlogs, but now has his own YouTube channel where he makes the cringiest videos imaginable.

Mars46

Thank god there is a thread about Knobert Bowler. The guy is some weird product of personal development. His video about "loosing himself at Uni" then this breakup video about "a gut feeling"are awful. Man, university is supposed to be about loosing yourself a bit ? It's not the same as a gap year where you can do all the workouts and meditation.
And now he is making this video into a personal development thing because his new identity revolved around this girl and that is how he lost himself.
Also, how many thumbnails is he going to make of himself laying on a pillow looking in pain ?

emm

VIP Member
‘We want to revolutionise the way toothpicks are viewed by society’. I was not aware that toothpicks had an image problem? Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?
Also... how differently can a toothpick be designed?! Surely the shape is pretty standard. I think its hilarious to design something that is just wasteful and to be thrown away pretty much immediately in the age were living in
---
‘We want to revolutionise the way toothpicks are viewed by society’. I was not aware that toothpicks had an image problem? Or that anyone ever really thought about them at all?
The whole.thing is like something from a spoof behind the scenes documentary, I am still convinced the whole thing is a joke 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Also... how differently can a toothpick be designed?! Surely the shape is pretty standard. I think its hilarious to design something that is just wasteful and to be thrown away pretty much immediately in the age were living in
---

“suddenly you’re the talk of the town” yes definitely, but not in a good way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5