Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for watching it so we don't have to :) I thought she said in one of her videos years ago that she likes dainty looking and simple jewelry? It was one of her vids where she was showing off a necklace or earrings - we do not count the garish CHA-NEL earrings that look like they cost $1 but were hundreds. Was it a lie or she changed her mind cause it's "on trend" for now? Or simply the fact that she just likes to spend money. With that much money available I don't get why she wastes it on trashy looking stuff instead of sticking to the classics to build up her collection.
All of the above! 🙄

You know how she is with trends, if it’s bougie she throws her money at it. I think she just wants to fit in and fill a void

You’re right, she said she only liked to wear simple delicate looking jewelry. Simple gold chains and pendants, small diamond studs, yellow gold heart studs — all in real solid gold. Vlogmas was really the only time she would wear costume jewelry and that was when she was flying and wore Christmas earrings and a flashing garland of string lights around her neck.

Sad Stella.

Reactions: 3
Stella just admitted she has 30 luxury handbags. 😱

Since she pays anywhere from $2000 on the low end and $5000+ on the high end — it averages out to about $3500 conservatively per bag, which means she’s spent at least $105,000 on bags over the last 3 1/2 years. We know it’s more than that because she’s constantly buying and selling bags at a loss. That doesn’t even account for all the wallets, pochettes, makeup bags, cases, sleeves, coin pouches, etc, etc. she has.

She’s selling like crazy to “get down to 15”and will only have bags that she actually uses and will only carry classic styles. Dude, are you smoking crack? We all know you buy tit because it’s trendy and popular, and to make you feel better about yourself. You’re an addict. Who really wears and uses more than about 10 bags max, other than rich collectors? YouTubers and shopaholics that have a bit of money— that’s who.

This is just my opinion and I’m not trying to offend anyone here. If you have more than 10 bags and use them — great! I have 6 and use all of them. I’m specifically referring to Stella because she’s admitted numerous times that she only wears a small handful of the bags she owns.

Just to add on, I tend to be more of a minimalist and I don’t mean to offend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her video about why she is selling her multi color LV items? I have yet to watch it. I like the multicolor LV. I have only one. They are so pricey.

Has anyone seen her video about why she is selling her multi color LV items? I have yet to watch it. I like the multicolor LV. I have only one. They are so pricey.
Yes, that’s the same video where she has 30 handbags and is selling at least half of what she’s got. She’s selling them (actually she’s 99.8% sure but not definite) because they’re not classic styles and she doesn’t wear them. She likes to look at them but that’s it. The Marilyn, which Stella constantly mispronounces and says “Maryland”, is the black multicolored and has gotten the most use. She is planning to sell them to Fashionphile if she goes through with it.

Oh my word, I can’t get through the video on her main channel because she won’t stop whining about neck pain! I’ve forgotten what a whiner she is. I’ve had my share of neck pain before due to sleeping wrong or needing a different type of pillow, but Geez woman — take some ibuprofen and get yourself a massage or see a doctor if it’s still bothering you after a couple days. Why do we have to solve all your problems? Woman up and be a grown ass adult for a change.🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, that’s the same video where she has 30 handbags and is selling at least half of what she’s got. She’s selling them (actually she’s 99.8% sure but not definite) because they’re not classic styles and she doesn’t wear them. She likes to look at them but that’s it. The Marilyn, which Stella constantly mispronounces and says “Maryland”, is the black multicolored and has gotten the most use. She is planning to sell them to Fashionphile if she goes through with it.

Oh my word, I can’t get through the video on her main channel because she won’t stop whining about neck pain! I’ve forgotten what a whiner she is. I’ve had my share of neck pain before due to sleeping wrong or needing a different type of pillow, but Geez woman — take some ibuprofen and get yourself a massage or see a doctor if it’s still bothering you after a couple days. Why do we have to solve all your problems? Woman up and be a grown ass adult for a change.🙄
Thank you for the updates. Oh wow she does whine a lot, SMH. You're right about the neck pain problems. WOW.

Reactions: 1

i actually watched that blog and ugh the whining was SO BAD 😑

That light sofa is going to be so filthy from those two couch potatoes!

Did she end up putting a desk in the spare room for Bart?

i actually watched that blog and ugh the whining was SO BAD 😑

That light sofa is going to be so filthy from those two couch potatoes!

Did she end up putting a desk in the spare room for Bart?
It seems so. Thank goodness! Poor man was working from the kitchen table for the longest time. I wonder if they put the peloton bike in storage? I don’t think either one uses it much anymore.

It seems so. Thank goodness! Poor man was working from the kitchen table for the longest time. I wonder if they put the peloton bike in storage? I don’t think either one uses it much anymore.
She seems to have it by her bedside table whenever she shows herself riding it on her IG stories. I always wonder if that is the only time she rides it. I also wonder if she only uses the juicer when she films herself 🤣 since she mentioned it was so hard to clean when she first showed it.

She seems to have it by her bedside table whenever she shows herself riding it on her IG stories. I always wonder if that is the only time she rides it. I also wonder if she only uses the juicer when she films herself 🤣 since she mentioned it was so hard to clean when she first showed it.
Oh that’s right! I forgot she moved it into her bedroom. She has so many good intentions but rarely follows through for any length of time. I’m glad she’s cooking from home more, trying to eat better and work out, but she and Bart appear more unhealthy than ever. I know Covid and the last 12 months have taken their toll on everyone, including myself, so I don’t want to judge her too harshly, but she needs someone like a badass life coach to help her adult. Seems everyone in her life just tells her what she wants to hear and she just skates by.

Those two purses that she is talking about selling, I don't like those purses but I can understand why she wants to sell them. IMO. They don't seem to fit her style IMO. Plus they both look so dated IMO. I like multi color LV items but the SLGs items instead.

It sounds she needs to find a doctor in her DC area doesn't she get her health insurance though Bart's job and she needs to call her doctor about that neck problem, SMH. THat was just too much on her part.

I saw the part about her being at the airport again and getting finger printed again and she said that her airline had given her some things for her job, so it looks like she is still on to go back to work. Mmm...

I think she got the multi colored bags because they’re iconic 90’s Louis Vuitton and she wanted a piece of history. However they’re so impractical for her because she only wears bags with a crossbody option. If she’s actually serious and wants to cut down her collection to bags that are classic and ones that she’ll actually use then I will applaud her but we all know how influenced she is by the purse forum and IG and will likely break her own rule within the next couple months! 😂

If I were her, I’d get a multi colored cosmetic pouch in black and sell off the bags and never look back.

I am sure Bart has insurance, she’s just too lazy to get a doctors appointment and would rather whine about it. It’s probably a pinched nerve.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sorry, I had to laugh. I think she’s just lazy and doesn’t like vlogging unless it’s a sponsored video.😬

• Haha
Sorry, I had to laugh. I think she’s just lazy and doesn’t like vlogging unless it’s a sponsored video.😬
So true. Speaking of which her mask business just went away, no explanation. It got not fun anymore presumably. Also weight loss series no more updates. Though you bet she was milking that neck ache with Bart like the toddler she is ...

I wish I could see her Pelaton activity 🕵
Omg yeah that would be fun, there would be a lot of zero days. Last time she showed her streak it was an empty month beforehand. She’s so lazy she never even made a stella group/hash tag on peloton? I know organized jen (pretty neat living) made one but she is a chronic over exerciser.

Reactions: 2
So true. Speaking of which her mask business just went away, no explanation. It got not fun anymore presumably. Also weight loss series no more updates. Though you bet she was milking that neck ache with Bart like the toddler she is ...

Omg yeah that would be fun, there would be a lot of zero days. Last time she showed her streak it was an empty month beforehand. She’s so lazy she never even made a stella group/hash tag on peloton? I know organized jen (pretty neat living) made one but she is a chronic over exerciser.
Stella probably made little profit on those masks, and I think she had a distributor which ate up a large margin.

She loses interest in things so fast, she gives me whiplash! She doesn’t stick with anything, not even short term — other than her job and YT channel. And the only reason she still does both is she can work as little as she wants at them. They are merely hobbies that generate purpose in life for the person who doesn’t need an income.

Jen from PNL must eat a lot because she is always the same size. She’s not at all chubby but she’s not super fit either — although I haven’t seen her videos lately since her husband divorced her; I didn’t know she was into peloton. She was running before that.

I’m only halfway but her new video is an AD for noom. It’s so weird because when she started this weight loss series I suspected she wanted to work with noom. Its really all about the sponsorships with her. She seems less swollen but that’s about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lol, it’s all about getting the sponsorship. Doing the least amount of work and getting a big paycheck because let’s face it, it’s pretty obvious she could not care less about making content for the sake of keeping up with her channel. She’s lazy af.

I only watched 6 minutes of that video. She said in the comments she’s plateaued; in other words she stopped actively eating clean and working out. A plateau doesn’t last 2 1/2 going on 3 months when you’re only in the beginning stage of weight loss. She’s lost 10 maybe 12 pounds total, but it’s not really noticeable. I don’t know if she got on the scale in this video but a 12 pound loss puts her at about 187 lbs.

She wouldn’t even be making this video if it wasn’t sponsored.