Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nailed it. She returned the bright yellow Alma bb with the ugly guitar strap and sheā€™s trying for a HermĆØs Birkin 25 in grey togo leather from the boutique ā€” never gonna happen. Besides, it a top handle bag with no strap and we all know how she feels about those! She only wants one because itā€™s a sign of wealth and the prestige of owning a hard to acquire bag. šŸ™„

She has no history of brand loyalty to the store. The only hermes sheā€™s ever purchased, to my knowledge, was a used garden party from Fashionphile and sheā€™s since sold it.

Like I said, if they even offer her anything itā€™ll be one in an obnoxious color in a bigger size like a 30 or larger.

Oh, and she just bought another white Chanel last week, this time from Fashionphile. Dude, when is enough, enough?? She has problems. I would feel so guilty spending that much money, and Bart is not wealthy. Donā€™t get me wrong, he makes a great income, probably $150k, but my god, how does one justify spending thousands of dollars each month on frivolous tit? Iā€™d rather live in a decent size house and spend my time and money gardening outdoors and making a comfortable home. And saving our $$$!!!

Omg, I canā€™t stop adding to my post, hereā€™s another bag, the white Fendi, that sheā€™s never shown on her channel until now. Our theory about her having way more bags than she shows is accurate.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeesh another new vid on the luxury channel already? Seems kinda tone deaf. Most people that watch her are from the FA channel where she was a junior FA. The lifestyle change in the past 2-3 years has bern insane. Does Bart make that much loot? Is this from her YT/side-hustling fun money?

Canā€™t believe a new house is on her wishlist and they haven't even been in this one for a full year. Typically Stella though, at first she is obsessed with it then the new-ness falls off and she wants a new thing again. No adult person would choose to buy their first house then few months later, oh yeah we need an upgrade. At least not that soon!

oh also wants a designer watch despite having a new Rolex

Reactions: 3
Yeesh another new vid on the luxury channel already? Seems kinda tone deaf. Most people that watch her are from the FA channel where she was a junior FA. The lifestyle change in the past 2-3 years has bern insane. Does Bart make that much loot? Is this from her YT/side-hustling fun money?

Canā€™t believe a new house is on her wishlist and they haven't even been in this one for a full year. Typically Stella though, at first she is obsessed with it then the new-ness falls off and she wants a new thing again. No adult person would choose to buy their first house then few months later, oh yeah we need an upgrade. At least not that soon!

I"m not surprised that a new house is on her wish list that is just like Stella. Yes I think that Bart does make really good money, I don't know what he does for a living. It's none of my business. Plus she may want to buy another house because interest rates are low right now, I think and I think houses are selling fast right now. That house that they moved into is too small for Stella, Bart, her dog and all their stuff. IMO. What designer watch does she want even though she just got that used Rolex.

Reactions: 2
I"m not surprised that a new house is on her wish list that is just like Stella. Yes I think that Bart does make really good money, I don't know what he does for a living. It's none of my business. Plus she may want to buy another house because interest rates are low right now, I think and I think houses are selling fast right now. That house that they moved into is too small for Stella, Bart, her dog and all their stuff. IMO. What designer watch does she want even though she just got that used Rolex.
The watch was Fendi maybe? But i watched it at 2x speed and scrubbed so might be wrong. A tank watch just rectangle bracelet with square/rectangle watch face in middle. Nothing special.

the house is def too small, which they should've thought about before buying. Itā€™s like the couch but on a bigger scale. If they could, they would switch houses every month! She mention wanting another dog and fish as reason for bigger house lol

Lol, yeah, whatever happened to her saying that Bart put his foot down about the Rolex supposedly being a gift for her Birthday and their anniversary, etc.? As soon as Stella acquires one thing sheā€™s onto the next.

I knew theyā€™d never last in that apartment for more than a year or two before they were ready to move again. They spent $675k for a tiny 900 square foot poorly laid out apartment in the trendiest area of dc. Theyā€™re both adult toddlers without any common sense. They move every single year, with the exception of 2019. She is always upgrading and is never content with what she has. What they need is space ā€”get something with 2000 square feet in a decent, but not the most expensive trendy area, that needs a remodel. These 2 toddlers would never be that practical.

unfortunately I donā€™t see any of this nonsense changing soon ! Bart seems very humble to me but heā€™s letting Stella guide him !!! Big NO NO !
As long as they remain together and he earns well this shall go on and on. Heā€™s like a puppet IMO

I was thinking šŸ¤” that she is taking full advantage of Barts generosity and good earnings lol. I also think sheā€™s still trying to figure herself out. Sheā€™s fairly new to high end luxury and handbags..sheā€™s trying too hard to fit in somewhere on a luxury platform and failing miserably smh

I was thinking šŸ¤” that she is taking full advantage of Barts generosity and good earnings lol. I also think sheā€™s still trying to figure herself out. Sheā€™s fairly new to high end luxury and handbags..sheā€™s trying too hard to fit in somewhere on a luxury platform and failing miserably smh
šŸ’Æ percent!!!! But he is just as much at fault because he wonā€™t put his foot down and allows Stella to bulldoze him. Poor guy, he just wants to be happy and figures that wonā€™t happen unless she gets what she wants. Sheā€™s no dummy, she knows exactly how to manipulate him.

This video is a perfect example. He doesnā€™t want to move from the Financial District to Midtown but she wants a view of downtown. Watch her get to work on him!

• Heart
p.s. I donā€™t think he minded moving to a bigger place, in fact he was probably happy to, but he wanted to stay in the financial district where he could literally be at work in a few minutes on foot. Selfish girl.

She Stella still with American Airlines? thank you

interesting. Stella was supposed start working again in March so maybe ones that didn't get the first call back are gone? The more junior ones like Kat, JJulia. I canā€™t see air travel picking up just yet especially international not until 2022.

• Heart
interesting. Stella was supposed start working again in March so maybe ones that didn't get the first call back are gone? The more junior ones like Kat, JJulia. I canā€™t see air travel picking up just yet especially international not until 2022.
I agree, this is very interesting. I agree with you about the air travel will not pick up until 2022.

She Stella still with American Airlines? thank you

Good question. I want to say she missed her last cutoff by 5,000 FAs ahead of her and thus was furloughed. It could be close.

Not surprised, honestly. Why risk flying? I wouldnā€™t. I was supposed go on an international trip to Asia in the Fall and told my husband last week that Iā€™m not comfortable with it even if I get the vaccine this Summer. Breathing in air circulated inside a tin can with a bunch of strangers for several hours does not appeal to me. Iā€™m fine with waiting a year.

• Heart
More ridiculous luxury items ?? šŸ˜³
šŸ’Æ percent!!!! But he is just as much at fault because he wonā€™t put his foot down and allows Stella to bulldoze him. Poor guy, he just wants to be happy and figures that wonā€™t happen unless she gets what she wants. Sheā€™s no dummy, she knows exactly how to manipulate him.

This video is a perfect example. He doesnā€™t want to move from the Financial District to Midtown but she wants a view of downtown. Watch her get to work on him!

Yes you hit it on the nail ā€œMANIPULATIONā€going on ! Poor Bart just canā€™t say no..
Heā€™s socially awkward as well so I imagine everything is centered around Stella and her wants and frivolous desires. I think she takes advantage of his social awkwardness too šŸ¤”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
More ridiculous luxury items ?? šŸ˜³

Yes you hit it on the nail ā€œMANIPULATIONā€going on ! Poor Bart just canā€™t say no..
Heā€™s socially awkward as well so I imagine everything is centered around Stella and her wants and frivolous desires. I think she takes advantage of his social awkwardness too šŸ¤”
Yes, I agree with you! Itā€™s one more thing that gives her the upper hand with him. Have you ever noticed when Bart wants something he asks her in a way that a polite child would ask his mommy? And sheā€™d respond with: ā€œNo, Lovey, I canā€™t make you dinner. I already spent this afternoon making myself lunch from my Hello Fresh box. Youā€™ll have to order something and have it delivered.ā€ Meanwhile, he spent 11 hours working his ass off and had to commute 30 minutes each way and she canā€™t be fussed to make him something. She canā€™t even give him the other serving of Hello Fresh because she had it for dinner. Mind you, Stella did nothing that day other than work out in the apartment gym, shower and make a pre-cut and pre-measured boxed meal that took her less than 30 minutes start to finish...and watched Netflix. šŸ˜”

Yeah she has Barty wrapped around her little finger.

New video on her luxury channel but i donā€˜t wanna watch it based on the thumbnail. Some chunky choker she had custom made from two designer pieces? Just a guess. Looks fug.

Yeah she has Barty wrapped around her little finger.

New video on her luxury channel but i donā€˜t wanna watch it based on the thumbnail. Some chunky choker she had custom made from two designer pieces? Just a guess. Looks fug.
Youā€™re right, it is fug! Youā€™re not missing anything. She bought a chunky Chanel bracelet only because itā€™s ā€œon-trend all over IGā€, and since she canā€™t find the matching necklace, she bought a Christian Dior one that somewhat matches, and is slightly more tasteful since itā€™s less chunky, but still fug nonetheless, and supposedly ā€œon trend on IGā€. Then she bought another hideous chunky necklace thatā€™s 2 tone, gun metal and gold, by Chanel. All they manage to do is make her neck and wrist look beefy. Itā€™s very expensive clunky looking costume jewelry. šŸ¤®

i predict sheā€™ll try to make herself wear it because itā€™s trendy, but wonā€™t keep because itā€™s not her style. She never bought crap jewelry until last year when she decided to try to keep up with, and be a part of, the luxury community.

Iā€™m not against tasteful fashion jewelry, but I personally prefer fine jewelry in 14k gold. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Youā€™re right, it is fug! Youā€™re not missing anything. She bought a chunky Chanel bracelet only because itā€™s ā€œon-trend all over IGā€, and since she canā€™t find the matching necklace, she bought a Christian Dior one that somewhat matches, and is slightly more tasteful since itā€™s less chunky, but still fug nonetheless, and supposedly ā€œon trend on IGā€. Then she bought another hideous chunky necklace thatā€™s 2 tone, gun metal and gold, by Chanel. All they manage to do is make her neck and wrist look beefy. Itā€™s very expensive clunky looking costume jewelry. šŸ¤®

i predict sheā€™ll try to make herself wear it because itā€™s trendy, but wonā€™t keep because itā€™s not her style. She never bought crap jewelry until last year when she decided to try to keep up with, and be a part of, the luxury community.

Iā€™m not against tasteful fashion jewelry, but I personally prefer fine jewelry in 14k gold. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Thanks for watching it so we don't have to :) I thought she said in one of her videos years ago that she likes dainty looking and simple jewelry? It was one of her vids where she was showing off a necklace or earrings - we do not count the garish CHA-NEL earrings that look like they cost $1 but were hundreds. Was it a lie or she changed her mind cause it's "on trend" for now? Or simply the fact that she just likes to spend money. With that much money available I don't get why she wastes it on trashy looking stuff instead of sticking to the classics to build up her collection.

• Heart