Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who is Lorena?
Her close FA friend from the NY crash pad. Stella introduced the now husband to Lorena. If you watch older vlogs it’s the FA that was on some of her trips that was into healthy eating by packing her own food and working out, which Stella felt like she had to follow for a few minutes :p They went to a few hotel gyms together with Stella complaining all along. Or her ribbing Lolo about how much food she packed, which wasnt even health food per se but packed well and readily available so she wouldn't be forced to buy bad food.Can’t believe they were such close friends! Followed Lo then cause she seemed cool.

sorry cant edit my earlier post but wedding pics cropped for privacy

EC8BBC00-4DE2-4222-AF5D-AB2F4B102A4B.jpeg

D092C7F0-1E45-465C-B25F-FE3D4FC02C72.jpeg

30BE988B-CBFE-41D0-8DCD-ADDBF1D6DA77.jpeg

lo in vlog

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Update: maybe it’s her hair and she gained more weight. Could be stress related.

Guys, sadly it definitely sounds like a miscarriage. Her choice of words points to it
That would make sense. I just presumed that they were child-free. Especially because of their age when they started trying. I'm saying this as someone with major fertility issues and my doc telling me to try immediately (late-20s) instead of waiting. Ended up not working out so we're child-free but not particularly by choice.

Her weight looks about the same. I want to see more of the house and Frannie! Guess Bart is with the UN now (linked in).

meowrah

She is really dumb, I can't figure out what Bart sees in her
He likes her dumb, and flighty. It apparently brings him joy after a long boring day at his corporate job. I think they will kill each other once he retires lol

• Haha

Flyhigh1

More ridiculous luxury items ?? 😳
💯 percent!!!! But he is just as much at fault because he won’t put his foot down and allows Stella to bulldoze him. Poor guy, he just wants to be happy and figures that won’t happen unless she gets what she wants. She’s no dummy, she knows exactly how to manipulate him.

This video is a perfect example. He doesn’t want to move from the Financial District to Midtown but she wants a view of downtown. Watch her get to work on him!

Yes you hit it on the nail “MANIPULATION”going on ! Poor Bart just can’t say no..
He’s socially awkward as well so I imagine everything is centered around Stella and her wants and frivolous desires. I think she takes advantage of his social awkwardness too 🤔

• Heart

meowrah

Wow she went unhinged over a comment on one of her videos, which tbh wasn’t bad. The person said they were a long-time fan but was turned off by her toxic positivity especially with the current climate with travel. So she posted this long rambling butt-hurt video and admits she has been stewing over it since she read the comment. Such a bad look for Stella as she sounds insane. Especially as she misread it as ‘deception’ lol I can picture her for a week or more getting mad about the person saying it was a deception when the word was actually depictions! Her fans are eating it all up and saying how the main commenter was so mean (when it wasn't even mean!). Wonder what she thinks about tattle or gg if she ever found them? Far worse than that.

poshspice88

More ridiculous luxury items ?? 😳

Yes you hit it on the nail “MANIPULATION”going on ! Poor Bart just can’t say no..
He’s socially awkward as well so I imagine everything is centered around Stella and her wants and frivolous desires. I think she takes advantage of his social awkwardness too 🤔
Yes, I agree with you! It’s one more thing that gives her the upper hand with him. Have you ever noticed when Bart wants something he asks her in a way that a polite child would ask his mommy? And she’d respond with: “No, Lovey, I can’t make you dinner. I already spent this afternoon making myself lunch from my Hello Fresh box. You’ll have to order something and have it delivered.” Meanwhile, he spent 11 hours working his ass off and had to commute 30 minutes each way and she can’t be fussed to make him something. She can’t even give him the other serving of Hello Fresh because she had it for dinner. Mind you, Stella did nothing that day other than work out in the apartment gym, shower and make a pre-cut and pre-measured boxed meal that took her less than 30 minutes start to finish...and watched Netflix. 😡

Reactions: 4

meowrah

Kinda clickbait ofc the title and thumbnail. She fell off the map with uploads way before she got covid few weeks ago … what an excuse. There is an AA social media policy change as guessed.

poshspice88

I watched it. Made me a little dizzy her camera work tbh.

That whole passport thing was so infuriating. When she was re-telling it she was thinking she was so stinkin' cute being such a scatter-brained. I don't know maybe she just loves having such drama in her life? Wonder what Bart thinks having to toss the whole house around then racing to the airport, with her asking repeatedly in the car whether they are going to make it. She's such a child. Then when Bart comes home he has to put all the stuff away too? Earlier she had already said that the bedroom was a mess with her packing as it is so after the passport debacle it's 10x worse. Bart's no saint but holy moley if my SO (of any gender) pulled stuff like that all the time it would get so annoying.

Btw sorry but I missed the whole 'first day back to work vs schedule' story? I didn't keep track of the dates. Had to double speed n skip some parts cause her camerawork was dizzying.

Oh don't get me started on the whole 'kitchen' remodel. She gets all caught up with HGTV and now must have white furniture everything. The coffee table is again some weirdly proportioned monstrosity with skinny flat (black) legs and a white top? Then she got rid of what I thought was a beautiful wood TV console for something new - TV propped on boxes at the moment. Then the pendant lights which are such a slight difference it's almost like she's finding ways to spend money. I am going to guess a few of all these new things are going to go back and be replaced many2 times like the couch. Again she must love the drama of it all. Also Barty's opinions don't matter as he was against the cabinets being repainted. Poor man. He's a big guy, not in a disparaging way at all he's just big physically, but he seems to not fit well in that house or the almost lilliputian furniture.
OMG, I never thought this until you mentioned it, but you’re right — Stella IS addicted to drama, so she has to create chaos to keep things amped up. How exhausting for everyone else though! She really gets a kick filming herself ALMOST being late for FA sign in and getting on the FA van almost every time she films herself vlogging. She likes the drama and we already know she loves getting attention for being absentminded and purposely mispronouncing things.

Agree with all the points you made. Her kitchen cabinets are just too stark white, she should have had them painted more of a soft white or cream. She could have left the bottom half dark or had them painted something other than white. The whole look is stark and cold IMO.

I think Bart cleans up her “messes” literally and metaphorically on a regular basis because he married a Peter Pan Girl who refuses to grow up.

That entire apartment with furniture not suited to their size is way too little for the 2 of them. I wonder if she purposely found something wrong with the console table so she could return it or maybe she sold it. The TV needs to go next! It takes up almost the length of their living room and obstructs their windows and view. But that may be the one thing in that apartment Bart insisted on and won! 😂

poshspice88

What shocks me about her videos are the amount of bags we haven't seen her show off or use. There have been multiple duplicates of a same style of bag (different color then she hates them both lol). Her purchases make no sense at all. The cycle will repeat forever but guess she's making money off her affiliates links.
THIS!!!

meowrah

I know this local entertainer and she had a Chanel boy in every color but i doubt that even she would be purchasing a new Chanel every couple of weeks. Then you have Stella, a junior FA with all these Chanels living in that comparatively tiny space with all those bags. It’s ridiculous right? I bet she is buying and reselling to make content and/or enjoy the high of a new purchase. She must be quite miserable inside despite her perky OTT demeanor.

She did another vlog on Sunday, super consistent but hmm …. where is the weight loss update? Or is that DOA too. Her new schtick is packing food, so much food for a turn or 1-day trip, then buying food at the airport. Cackles about it. I can’t believe she plugged H’llo Fr’sh then talked about being too tired to cook or grabbing something for dinner. Literally few minutes ago you were plugging the HF and how it’s so easy and convenient, use affiliate link /code so she can get some kickback Chanel $$$$, but nope … how disingenuous.

• Haha
House tour on youtube, handbag channel. She talks about a spare room near the master and its “intended use” vaguely but it reads as they are ttc and had a loss or are going through fertility issues. Sorry i don’t know how to phrase it diplomatically? As a childless person, not by choice, hope it’s ok to say it like that or speculate. House seems nice, she’s doing a lot of diy which is cool. She even has a workshop!

poshspice88

She Stella still with American Airlines? thank you

Good question. I want to say she missed her last cutoff by 5,000 FAs ahead of her and thus was furloughed. It could be close.

Not surprised, honestly. Why risk flying? I wouldn’t. I was supposed go on an international trip to Asia in the Fall and told my husband last week that I’m not comfortable with it even if I get the vaccine this Summer. Breathing in air circulated inside a tin can with a bunch of strangers for several hours does not appeal to me. I’m fine with waiting a year.

• Heart

poshspice88

Stella just admitted she has 30 luxury handbags. 😱

Since she pays anywhere from $2000 on the low end and $5000+ on the high end — it averages out to about $3500 conservatively per bag, which means she’s spent at least $105,000 on bags over the last 3 1/2 years. We know it’s more than that because she’s constantly buying and selling bags at a loss. That doesn’t even account for all the wallets, pochettes, makeup bags, cases, sleeves, coin pouches, etc, etc. she has.

She’s selling like crazy to “get down to 15”and will only have bags that she actually uses and will only carry classic styles. Dude, are you smoking crack? We all know you buy shit because it’s trendy and popular, and to make you feel better about yourself. You’re an addict. Who really wears and uses more than about 10 bags max, other than rich collectors? YouTubers and shopaholics that have a bit of money— that’s who.

This is just my opinion and I’m not trying to offend anyone here. If you have more than 10 bags and use them — great! I have 6 and use all of them. I’m specifically referring to Stella because she’s admitted numerous times that she only wears a small handful of the bags she owns.

Just to add on, I tend to be more of a minimalist and I don’t mean to offend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's still liking stuff on Instagram but can't post anything on socials being a YouTube personality. A little disingenuous posting that story on Instagram saying she will update then nothing for months. She obviously is attached to that phone but can't post an update? As if.

Found their new place in Alexandria, Virginia. It's close to Mount Vernon and cost close to 1M. Might not be it as it was only one search result from google based on her name.

• Wow