Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just uploaded a youtube short to her channel and she's looks so happy that the flight was kept getting pushed back so much to the point that the airline gave the crew a hotel room for the night.
What is with her and hotel rooms?? I prefer my own home to a hotel unless it’s really, really nice. The airline puts the crew in 3 star hotels, nothing wrong with that, but it’s nothing special.

Stella just likes getting out of work!!! She is THE LAZIEST fa on YouTube!

Stella looks like she literally rolled out of bed and showed up for work — she looks terrible here. She disgraces the uniform and should be put on warning.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's so lazy that she uploads a tiktok clip to youtube. I watched it on mute so didn't know what she was gesturing about lol Guess i missed the complaining Stella. She looked frazzled.
I think she’s uploading to tiktok in lieu of making videos and probably will do so henceforth because as you said she’s lazy and doesn’t care, which has been her modus operandi approach to everything in life. Her YouTube channel will primarily be for sponsored videos from here out I suppose. She’s boring and really brings nothing to the platform anymore. This thread is practically dead anyway. Have a great weekend everyone! ❤

I think she’s uploading to tiktok in lieu of making videos and probably will do so henceforth because as you said she’s lazy and doesn’t care, which has been her modus operandi approach to everything in life. Her YouTube channel will primarily be for sponsored videos from here out I suppose. She’s boring and really brings nothing to the platform anymore. This thread is practically dead anyway. Have a great weekend everyone! ❤
Ugh i never check tiktok but not like there's anything of note to miss when she posts right? This thread is dead cause she has so little content despite having 2 channels and back to working as an FA now. At least all the other FAs are churning out vlogs that are watchable & interesting. She is possibly one of the biggest FA channels out there based on amount of subs but she's really doing nothing with it. You are right that she only posts when she needs to shill something. Have a great weekend too!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t check tiktok either. You’re right, the other FA channels are so happy to be making contact again and they have hustle! Then there’s Stella who does nothing and really only likes being a FA in name only.

Reactions: 1
Oh thanks for the rec for layyahdoll. She is entertaining as she talks (or complains) a lot!

Speaking of other FAs i have noticed they are showing less when they vlog now. Mostly talking in the car or in the hotel, not much when in the plane or anywhere near the plane, def not in the galley. Maybe cause they’re all junior now and gotta be careful?

Oh thanks for the rec for layyahdoll. She is entertaining as she talks (or complains) a lot!

Speaking of other FAs i have noticed they are showing less when they vlog now. Mostly talking in the car or in the hotel, not much when in the plane or anywhere near the plane, def not in the galley. Maybe cause they’re all junior now and gotta be careful?
You’re welcome. I like layyahdoll’s channel, she is entertaining with her complaining and also adds a unique perspective to the FA life. Yeah, I think they’re just being careful and don’t want to get into trouble for vlogging when they’re supposed to be working.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So i did it checked in on the tiktoks once in awhile for about a week. Our little Stella doesn't even post that often. She does a huge info dump for about a few days then nothing. She posted that bunch from the YT video around a few days then the last ones were from 2 years ago or more.

Just checked now and she did one more yesterday? But tbh i hate tiktok format so don't even bother watching em with sound lol

She is liking posts on IG though but not posting? Lazy. Like stuff by JenErnst - she's back being an FA again, went thru training all over again before Covid happened and is recently engaged. Also her cool friend Lorena. Since I have them on my feed and when I scroll can see that she likes their posts.

I wanna watch trainwreck Stella working hard on a tough junior FA on reserve schedule.

^^ Couldn’t post my response last night because the site was down so I copied it to post today and I pasted my Costco tracking # instead 😂😂

Oh well! I mainly just wondered what is up with Stella...depressed/unhappy??? She might be in a funk now that she’s getting her life back ie; working again, vaccinated, etc. and not being so locked down. Maybe she thought once things got sort of normal that she would enjoy her life more in DC and that’s not happening? She strikes me as someone without much stability, and before she got together with Bart, may have changed jobs frequently, was always moving, looking for something better but not really moving forward and never really growing up. She was already in her early 30’s when she met Bart and hooking him was stroke of good luck. She’d probably still be floundering if not for him. Her age is catching up with her and it’s not cute anymore to act like a teenager when she’s nearly 40. She seems to like and unconsciously creates chaos to keep things exciting but on the flip side it’s stressful and irresponsible. Then Bart has to be the one (usually) to fix it and calm her down. Not an enjoyable way to live, honestly.

I hope crew scheduling is blowing up her phone and giving her lots of trips because she’s been whining for months about wanting to get back to work again! Which when she does work she whines about how tired she is and that she’s “a hot mess express” and on “struggle street” and being a FA “is no joke, guyyyyss” 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
What a lazy vlog. ANOTHER what’s in my bag video, reallyyy? To be fair, she vlogged a little too, but most of it was showing the same crap she carries in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO when she flies, which is way too much junk, imo. I travel super light though and maybe carry 1/4 (or less) than she does in my bag along with a pashmina and a book.

She grossed me out at the Miami airport watching her touch all that packaged food that other people will buy with her unwashed hands.

Of course she whined about how hard her schedule was last month, so she’s taken most of April off and worked only 2 trips this month because....I honestly don’t think she likes working. 🤷‍♀️

I feel like Stella should let someone who wants and needs to work have her spot, it’s
just wasted on someone like her.

What a lazy vlog. ANOTHER what’s in my bag video, reallyyy? To be fair, she vlogged a little too, but most of it was showing the same crap she carries in EVERY SINGLE VIDEO when she flies, which is way too much junk, imo. I travel super light though and maybe carry 1/4 (or less) than she does in my bag along with a pashmina and a book.

She grossed me out at the Miami airport watching her touch all that packaged food that other people will buy with her unwashed hands.

Of course she whined about how hard her schedule was last month, so she’s taken most of April off and worked only 2 trips this month because....I honestly don’t think she likes working. 🤷‍♀️

I feel like Stella should let someone who wants and needs to work have her spot, it’s
just wasted on someone like her.
Lol are you me? I was getting so irked by her touching all that food at the airport when she knew what each was and that she wasn't gonna get them!

About the old bag it sounds like it’s just dirty instead of being ratty. She said she replaced it twice already barely flying within those few years. It never looked tattered. She just wanted a new bag cause she saw some other FA had it so she had to copycat. Plus buy something to feed her addiction. Speaking of which oh look another nonsense tiny gucci thing.

Super lazy vlog yeah. She admits she didn't vlog because she had to work so much and it tires her out that she can’t do anything. That’s how other people have to work daily! Poor princess Stella is so used to her 1-2x a month trips before covid.

What’s weird is that she keeps saying she posts a ton on tiktok but there is nothing new. It does not have a feature like instagram live does it where posts disappear after a certain number of hours though? Why would she lie about that?

IMO she only posted this vlog as on IG she is shilling some product. So she wants people to view it. Was surprised she didn't include it into her vlog but think either she was lazy n forgot or she couldn't organically include it in what she had. She only posts when she has to make a sponsored post.

At the end did you see the new tv console? It’s almost exactly the same just a shade lighter and more grey. So wasteful it's shameful. No matter how much she changes the furniture that place is still such a pit from the moment she walks in the narrow entryway. That stupid trolley full of junk and coats triggers me so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lol are you me? I was getting so irked by her touching all that food at the airport when she knew what each was and that she wasn't gonna get them!

About the old bag it sounds like it’s just dirty instead of being ratty. She said she replaced it twice already barely flying within those few years. It never looked tattered. She just wanted a new bag cause she saw some other FA had it so she had to copycat. Plus buy something to feed her addiction. Speaking of which oh look another nonsense tiny gucci thing.

Super lazy vlog yeah. She admits she didn't vlog because she had to work so much and it tires her out that she can’t do anything. That’s how other people have to work daily! Poor princess Stella is so used to her 1-2x a month trips before covid.

What’s weird is that she keeps saying she posts a ton on tiktok but there is nothing new. It does not have a feature like instagram live does it where posts disappear after a certain number of hours though? Why would she lie about that?

IMO she only posted this vlog as on IG she is shilling some product. So she wants people to view it. Was surprised she didn't include it into her vlog but think either she was lazy n forgot or she couldn't organically include it in what she had. She only posts when she has to make a sponsored post.

At the end did you see the new tv console? It’s almost exactly the same just a shade lighter and more grey. So wasteful it's shameful. No matter how much she changes the furniture that place is still such a pit from the moment she walks in the narrow entryway. That stupid trolley full of junk and coats triggers me so much.
The way she touched that food was almost like she was touching cashmere! It is so nasty and not fit for someone to unknowingly purchase after Stella manhandled it with her grubby hands that she’s constantly touching her hair/nose/mask with. And it’s like everything else with her — she just uses/touches/lives in (basically ruins) FILL-IN-THE-BLANK and has to be thrown out, discounted, repaired, or cleaned because she is so entitled and thinks everything exists for her alone.

I might be wrong but I think either Stella or her manager in NYC replaced that red bag around late 2019/early 2020. And like you said, it was hardly used and just dirty because she’s a slob and too lazy to clean it up and just wanted to buy something new and shiny like the toddler she is. Also, she’s always giggling at herself for laying her red bag on the nasty pavement when she’s about to board the hotel shuttle instead of keeping it off ground like other FAs. She’s SO quirky, guyysss! 🤪

Don’t even get me started with that tiny Gucci wallet on chain! What is the definition of insanity, something like doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? That’s Stella with her stupid obsession with tiny bags and a myriad of other things she wastes money on. TV console included! Her apartments look like trash because Bart and Stella are hoarders and wasteful messy people that over-consume everything.

Stella is both stupid and manipulating. Her audience is mostly too naive and young to realize it.

Reactions: 4
I saw that she uploaded the other day and she is still talking about one bed in her hotel room, OMG. How old is Stella now?

I saw that she uploaded the other day and she is still talking about one bed in her hotel room, OMG. How old is Stella now?
A toddler apparently. Why should she be disappointed if she doesn’t get a room with two beds, she’s only one person. But of course she thinks she’s entitled to two beds so she can put her nasty suitcase on the bedding of a perfectly made bed that housekeeping and the next hotel guest will assume is clean after she checks out. Stella thinks she is the center of the universe and everyone and everything should orbit around her wants and needs.

• Haha
Have any of y'all seen this article? it made me think of Stella?
2 Reasons I Prefer Hotel Rooms With 2 Beds | One Mile at a Time
lol omg what a weird reason to choose 2 beds

btw stella posted a bit more on tiktok, maybe she is trying? Or lazy to edit more like it. She put a vertical, shot on phone, 1 minute clip on youtube that’s not from the tiktoks as well. Her tiktoks arent anything fun, explaining FA equipment & answering same old questions.

lol omg what a weird reason to choose 2 beds

btw stella posted a bit more on tiktok, maybe she is trying? Or lazy to edit more like it. She put a vertical, shot on phone, 1 minute clip on youtube that’s not from the tiktoks as well. Her tiktoks arent anything fun, explaining FA equipment & answering same old questions.
Yes, I saw she posted something called YT shorts on her channel. Didn’t click on them because I refuse to give her lazy 1 minute “videos” a view. She is doing the least amount that she can get by with on her so-called channel, lol, she does the same thing as a FA. She had a lot of people in the comments of her last video tell her they wouldn’t follow her over on tiktok when she asked people to watch her there. They told her they wanted more videos on YouTube so I guess that’s why she’s doing those stupid 1 minute videos. 🙄

I was on my way home from work today when I saw the car in front of me had a bumper sticker that said Hot Mess Express and saw she was texting on her phone when I passed her. Exactly something Stella would do because...distracted and entitled. No thought to how it affects the safety of everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No one should take any recommendations from Stella regarding the vaccine. She can talk about her vaccine experience — I’m fine with that! But Stella, please don’t advise people on the vaccine, it’s very subjective and everyone reacts uniquely to it. Besides, you are not that bright and should not advise anyone on anything health or medical related.

Lol, of course she took several days off after getting vaccinated. Girl, do you ever work?

The cheek of Stella, she knows people who are not even subbed to her channel will watch that video. How is she this lazy? She had trips that she could vlog. I'm sure she has more bags she has purchased for her frivolous channel - but maybe she finally figured out how gauche it is to talk about luxury bags when quite a lot of people are struggling with losing jobs or being in lockdown. Or she can't sell being a junior FA for her brand when she's buying a $2k bag per week.

I scrubbed through and watched a bit. It was a badly done video IMO. Oh here lemme sit in front of the camera after my shower & talk about stuff off the top of my head and insert some clips i took on my phone (which were shared on SM ages ago). I do love seeing the anti-vax "wake up sheeple" comments in the video because they make me howl with laughter. Wonder if those people will unsub as Stella's a 'traitor' now (someone left that one word as a comment) lol

Unsubscribed from her channel. If I wanted to watch shorts I'd watch her Insta stories. And why is she taking transit home from the airport? Where's Bart? :unsure: