Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she has no shame, SMH in reference to the sponsorship . She should wear a shaper, yes I know they are uncomfortable but we all know that will help her look better. When she showed the juice, I wonder if she tried to make that drink that Reese Witherspoon makes it;s a green smoothie recipe courtesy of Kerry Washington. I heard that it's really good. One would think that she would have kept going with the eating clean because she said that she was worried about stroke and diabetes. So now we know why she had the cinnamon for the juicing. Oh lord, poor lady she likes bread, I know how she feels, I like bread to and she has a late night snaking problem. She said that if she could just get late night snacking under-control that would help her out. She may be an emotional eater for some reason.

Reactions: 2
OMG she has no shame, SMH in reference to the sponsorship . She should wear a shaper, yes I know they are uncomfortable but we all know that will help her look better. When she showed the juice, I wonder if she tried to make that drink that Reese Witherspoon makes it;s a green smoothie recipe courtesy of Kerry Washington. I heard that it's really good. One would think that she would have kept going with the eating clean because she said that she was worried about stroke and diabetes. So now we know why she had the cinnamon for the juicing. Oh lord, poor lady she likes bread, I know how she feels, I like bread to and she has a late night snaking problem. She said that if she could just get late night snacking under-control that would help her out. She may be an emotional eater for some reason.
I don’t know why she’s juicing! For all the work and cleanup, it yields very little actual juice. It’s such a waste of produce and very expensive. She should sell the juicer and buy a vitamix instead, then she can make all the green drinks/smoothies her heart desires and the cleanup is a breeze. I’ve had mine for 8 years and love it!

Thanks for the heads up on the Kerry Washington green smoothie, it looks really good and I will try this one!

If Stella went to bed by 10 or 11 she could solve half her problem — don’t stay up late! She stays up until 2 or 3 o’clock in the morning which is why she sleeps in until 11 or noon. She needs to come up with healthier snacks. I get it, it’s more satisfying to snack on crunchy junk food when watching a movie. But if she’s worried about her health she needs to grab fruit or veggies; she can do mini peppers with a couple TBS of hummus, not half the container as it’s high in calories. Or a sliced apple with a TBS of peanut butter. I also like freezing blueberries and eating them as snacks, it’s like eating candy. 😋

I think you’re right about Stella being an emotional eater, I know I am! Especially this past year 😩!! I hope she gets back on the wagon and starts losing again.

I don’t know why she’s juicing! For all the work and cleanup, it yields very little actual juice. It’s such a waste of produce and very expensive. She should sell the juicer and buy a vitamix instead, then she can make all the green drinks/smoothies her heart desires and the cleanup is a breeze. I’ve had mine for 8 years and love it!

Thanks for the heads up on the Kerry Washington green smoothie, it looks really good and I will try this one!

If Stella went to bed by 10 or 11 she could solve half her problem — don’t stay up late! She stays up until 2 or 3 o’clock in the morning which is why she sleeps in until 11 or noon. She needs to come up with healthier snacks. I get it, it’s more satisfying to snack on crunchy junk food when watching a movie. But if she’s worried about her health she needs to grab fruit or veggies; she can do mini peppers with a couple TBS of hummus, not half the container as it’s high in calories. Or a sliced apple with a TBS of peanut butter. I also like freezing blueberries and eating them as snacks, it’s like eating candy. 😋

I think you’re right about Stella being an emotional eater, I know I am! Especially this past year 😩!! I hope she gets back on the wagon and starts losing again.
Thanks for the heads up about the juicing. I was wondering too about why she just didn't have a vitamix instead. You're right about the clean up being easier.

Oh wow, about her sleep schedule. Good tips about the sleep schedule. I heard that about frozen blueberries.

Here's the link to the green smoothie recipe courtesy of Kerry Washington
Reese Witherspoon's favorite green smoothie recipe courtesy of Kerry Washington - YouTube

She posted a pic of her in uniform on her first day going back to work. Tbh she looked good compared to when she wore the outfit before furlough (or it could be filters?). Wonder if she is gonna vlog. I would like to see more FA vlogs during these times so hope she does, I do miss traveling.

About the green juice. It's such a fad. Typically she latches on to some kind of fad and does it intensely for a few weeks. Green juice is so 2010 isn't it? She said the juicer was super expensive cause it mashes things even a whole lemon with rind well. Of course only the best equipment for Stella even if she will use it for about a month & half.

Reactions: 3
She posted a pic of her in uniform on her first day going back to work. Tbh she looked good compared to when she wore the outfit before furlough (or it could be filters?). Wonder if she is gonna vlog. I would like to see more FA vlogs during these times so hope she does, I do miss traveling.

About the green juice. It's such a fad. Typically she latches on to some kind of fad and does it intensely for a few weeks. Green juice is so 2010 isn't it? She said the juicer was super expensive cause it mashes things even a whole lemon with rind well. Of course only the best equipment for Stella even if she will use it for about a month & half.
She just needs to sell the juicer! I guarantee you she barely uses it now, especially since she’s back to flying because she can’t walk and chew gum at the same time after putting in a day of work, let alone 3 whole days a week because everything this woman does wears her out and she needs to sleep 10 hours and lay on the couch another 6. Juicers are messy and each component has to be cleaned meticulously. Besides it and takes up too much cabinet space in her already small kitchen. I’m sure those cabinets and drawers are stuffed with useless kitchen items she bought because she saw someone else had it.

I don’t know if juicing is out, but I’ve been making green drinks/smoothies since I got my vitamix in 2013 and I can’t see myself getting rid of it because I actually use it! She should just get one or a ninja or nutri bullet. So much better than juicing!

I think the uniform looks perfectly fine on her as is. It actually fits around her bust, waist and hips now without tugging for a change. It’s more fitted on her in this photo than when she filmed herself trying it on because I suspect the one in the video was unwashed and stretched out. Most overweight people look smaller when their clothing isn’t tight & painted on vs. wearing the correct size and looser.

Attachments

Just finished watching Stella’s new vlog. I’m glad she’s back to work, but how does she not bother to open her suitcase and flight bag for 5 MONTHS and leave everything a mess and unorganized when she’s had all this time to clean it up and make sure her passport is where it should be? Also, if she knew she would be sitting at the airport for 6 hours on standby with the possibility of crew scheduling using her for a trip why would she not have meal prepped in advance?

To me, it shows she doesn’t take the job seriously. She’s had over a month’s notice knowing she would be reporting for work and she did nothing more than wash her uniform. Nothing changes about this woman.

I was confused because it looked like it was her first day back and then later from the hotel she said something different — am I right or did I hear that wrong? Did anyone else catch that?

One last thing, her uniform is not too big and fits her appropriately. She doesn’t need to size down, in fact she might need to size up if she doesn’t reign in her choices and food portions.

• Sick
Just finished watching Stella’s new vlog. I’m glad she’s back to work, but how does she not bother to open her suitcase and flight bag for 5 MONTHS and leave everything a mess and unorganized when she’s had all this time to clean it up and make sure her passport is where it should be? Also, if she knew she would be sitting at the airport for 6 hours on standby with the possibility of crew scheduling using her for a trip why would she not have meal prepped in advance?

To me, it shows she doesn’t take the job seriously. She’s had over a month’s notice knowing she would be reporting for work and she did nothing more than wash her uniform. Nothing changes about this woman.

I was confused because it looked like it was her first day back and then later from the hotel she said something different — am I right or did I hear that wrong? Did anyone else catch that?

One last thing, her uniform is not too big and fits her appropriately. She doesn’t need to size down, in fact she might need to size up if she doesn’t reign in her choices and food portions.
ooh i was going to start watching it but now it sounds so aggravating. 5 months she left an unpacked bag? Unwashed stuff inside? Or was it like an FA “go bag”.

Sounds like typical Stella. Head in clouds. She does not need to take her job seriously, she would not be in a bad situation financially or other ways without it.

agreed about the uniform based on what i’ve seen on IG and her weight loss video update.

Reactions: 1
ooh i was going to start watching it but now it sounds so aggravating. 5 months she left an unpacked bag? Unwashed stuff inside? Or was it like an FA “go bag”.

Sounds like typical Stella. Head in clouds. She does not need to take her job seriously, she would not be in a bad situation financially or other ways without it.

agreed about the uniform based on what i’ve seen on IG and her weight loss video update.
You should watch just to see how unorganized she is. It was her FA luggage, had a dirty t-shirt in it, and also her red flight bag stuffed with all sort of crap. She flew 4 legs on her first trip, then 2 legs back to DC — 2 day trip total.

You’ll be glad to know she replaces the coffee table! 😂

• Haha

I agree and why does she cut it so close to getting on time to work at the airport, smh and the universe gave her job back as FA lmao

I agree and why does she cut it so close to getting on time to work at the airport, smh and the universe gave her job back as FA lmao
Ikr?
For someone supposedly so happy to go back to work, she waited until the very last minute to get her tit together and get to work on time! She acts like someone who dreads going back for the first day of school and doesn’t shop for supplies or lay out their outfit the night before. And this woman is FORTY!

I’m still confused, if she was on call all week, why didn’t she have her passport with her on those days? It’s standard FA equipment that she can’t be without. Yet, she only discovers discovers it’s missing on the day she vlogged? She made it seem like the day she vlogged was her first day back, but later in the hotel she says she’s been on call all week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You should watch just to see how unorganized she is. It was her FA luggage, had a dirty t-shirt in it, and also her red flight bag stuffed with all sort of crap. She flew 4 legs on her first trip, then 2 legs back to DC — 2 day trip total.

You’ll be glad to know she replaces the coffee table! 😂
I watched it. Made me a little dizzy her camera work tbh.

That whole passport thing was so infuriating. When she was re-telling it she was thinking she was so stinkin' cute being such a scatter-brained. I don't know maybe she just loves having such drama in her life? Wonder what Bart thinks having to toss the whole house around then racing to the airport, with her asking repeatedly in the car whether they are going to make it. She's such a child. Then when Bart comes home he has to put all the stuff away too? Earlier she had already said that the bedroom was a mess with her packing as it is so after the passport debacle it's 10x worse. Bart's no saint but holy moley if my SO (of any gender) pulled stuff like that all the time it would get so annoying.

Btw sorry but I missed the whole 'first day back to work vs schedule' story? I didn't keep track of the dates. Had to double speed n skip some parts cause her camerawork was dizzying.

Oh don't get me started on the whole 'kitchen' remodel. She gets all caught up with HGTV and now must have white furniture everything. The coffee table is again some weirdly proportioned monstrosity with skinny flat (black) legs and a white top? Then she got rid of what I thought was a beautiful wood TV console for something new - TV propped on boxes at the moment. Then the pendant lights which are such a slight difference it's almost like she's finding ways to spend money. I am going to guess a few of all these new things are going to go back and be replaced many2 times like the couch. Again she must love the drama of it all. Also Barty's opinions don't matter as he was against the cabinets being repainted. Poor man. He's a big guy, not in a disparaging way at all he's just big physically, but he seems to not fit well in that house or the almost lilliputian furniture.

• Heart
I watched it. Made me a little dizzy her camera work tbh.

That whole passport thing was so infuriating. When she was re-telling it she was thinking she was so stinkin' cute being such a scatter-brained. I don't know maybe she just loves having such drama in her life? Wonder what Bart thinks having to toss the whole house around then racing to the airport, with her asking repeatedly in the car whether they are going to make it. She's such a child. Then when Bart comes home he has to put all the stuff away too? Earlier she had already said that the bedroom was a mess with her packing as it is so after the passport debacle it's 10x worse. Bart's no saint but holy moley if my SO (of any gender) pulled stuff like that all the time it would get so annoying.

Btw sorry but I missed the whole 'first day back to work vs schedule' story? I didn't keep track of the dates. Had to double speed n skip some parts cause her camerawork was dizzying.

Oh don't get me started on the whole 'kitchen' remodel. She gets all caught up with HGTV and now must have white furniture everything. The coffee table is again some weirdly proportioned monstrosity with skinny flat (black) legs and a white top? Then she got rid of what I thought was a beautiful wood TV console for something new - TV propped on boxes at the moment. Then the pendant lights which are such a slight difference it's almost like she's finding ways to spend money. I am going to guess a few of all these new things are going to go back and be replaced many2 times like the couch. Again she must love the drama of it all. Also Barty's opinions don't matter as he was against the cabinets being repainted. Poor man. He's a big guy, not in a disparaging way at all he's just big physically, but he seems to not fit well in that house or the almost lilliputian furniture.
OMG, I never thought this until you mentioned it, but you’re right — Stella IS addicted to drama, so she has to create chaos to keep things amped up. How exhausting for everyone else though! She really gets a kick filming herself ALMOST being late for FA sign in and getting on the FA van almost every time she films herself vlogging. She likes the drama and we already know she loves getting attention for being absentminded and purposely mispronouncing things.

Agree with all the points you made. Her kitchen cabinets are just too stark white, she should have had them painted more of a soft white or cream. She could have left the bottom half dark or had them painted something other than white. The whole look is stark and cold IMO.

I think Bart cleans up her “messes” literally and metaphorically on a regular basis because he married a Peter Pan Girl who refuses to grow up.

That entire apartment with furniture not suited to their size is way too little for the 2 of them. I wonder if she purposely found something wrong with the console table so she could return it or maybe she sold it. The TV needs to go next! It takes up almost the length of their living room and obstructs their windows and view. But that may be the one thing in that apartment Bart insisted on and won! 😂

You can tell Stella doesn’t want crew scheduling to call her for anymore trips this month. She wants to go back to her old way of giving away a majority of trips and just picking up the ones that have overnights in LA or Lungdun. Also, she pretty much confirmed the main reason she likes her job (other than the free flight benefits) is because she gets to stay overnight in hotels and spend time in an uncluttered space.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
You can tell Stella doesn’t want crew scheduling to call her for anymore trips this month. She wants to go back to her old way of giving away a majority of trips and just picking up the ones that have overnights in LA or Lungdun. Also, she pretty much confirmed the main reason she likes her job (other than the free flight benefits) is because she gets to stay overnight in hotels and spend time in an uncluttered space.🤦‍♀️
Her reasoning for liking travel is so weird. Most FAs would say that was their least favorite thing was staying in random hotel rooms different nights & being away from home or family. She did look very frazzled being used that much in their scheduling. She has had to work hard for once!

She keeps pushing the whole DCA is soooo beautiful. Alright it does have a nice view. But she does it every time like it's a script almost.

She was complaining about her arm and how she was 'vaccined' a few times ... um yeah totally right word. Good that she got vaccinated. Drive by vaccination too - of course she had to take some pics & act goofy, ugh.

She's still juicing and complaining about the juicing & cleaning process. Is she going to start every video with that? Bart was sick of her complaining that he just washed it all. I'm sure that happens more often about various things in their life. Also what's the point of green juice if you have a whole breakfast with it too - 2 eggs, 2 toast plus whatever else.

Did you see the mirror? It's a smidge taller with a smaller bezel and oh silver instead of gold. Like omg. She just wastes money like nothing. One day she woke up and is all ... oh i want everything to be white & modern & clean-styled ... then wham, throw a bunch of money around and get it done in a few weeks. Must be nice. No fixer upper for Stella. Of course it's a tiny space but imagine when they find their "forever home" and she's gonna do each room like this? Poor Bart lol

At least the vlog was entertaining in a wth kinda way. There really wasn't that much FA content in it tbh. She must have had a telling off about what she's able to show or not now. Or she's trying to behave as she's now back to being on the bottom rung i.e. super junior.

She did look very frazzled being used that much in their scheduling. She has had to work hard for once!

At least the vlog was entertaining in a wth kinda way. There really wasn't that much FA content in it tbh. She must have had a telling off about what she's able to show or not now. Or she's trying to behave as she's now back to being on the bottom rung i.e. super junior.
Lol, true!!! What’s funny is, with all the hours crew scheduling is using her, Stella is srill working less than the average FA. She’s used to maintaining a cushy schedule where she puts in a 3 day turn maybe a couple times a month. Even when she wasn’t married, she rarely worked full time consistently and was often taking breaks for one reason or another — mainly to hang out with Bart in Germany or go on vacation because Bart was supplementing her income the whole time. She’s so entitled and I laughed when he met her at the airport dressed up in date night clothes after having dinner and drinks with friends having been told to ditch Stella and stay out with them because she can call a cab or catch the metro home (only 4 stops to their apartment). That was the BEST!! I wish he had.

If that were me, I’d be fine with catching a cab if my husband wanted to be out with friends, especially since we’ve been locked down for a year and he’s vaccinated.

But yeah, it was entertaining. I’ve watched a few vlogs recently by a different YouTuber—LAYYAHDOLL, she works for AA, same as Stella, and films from inside the plane like a Stella used to. And omg, this girl is always bitching about something in her videos. You can tell she’s a witch in real life and holds it in for her YouTube videos, lol. I’ve only watched a half dozen of her videos but it’s obvious she WORKS at her job, but omg she’s negative and has this Kardashian type personality, so the opposite of Stella. Every time I watch her, it makes me appreciate Stella, lol. Except she has a strong work ethic and doesn’t look like she just rolled out of bed.

Lol, true!!! What’s funny is, with all the hours crew scheduling is using her, Stella is srill working less than the average FA. She’s used to maintaining a cushy schedule where she puts in a 3 day turn maybe a couple times a month. Even when she wasn’t married, she rarely worked full time consistently and was often taking breaks for one reason or another — mainly to hang out with Bart in Germany or go on vacation because Bart was supplementing her income the whole time. She’s so entitled and I laughed when he met her at the airport dressed up in date night clothes after having dinner and drinks with friends having been told to ditch Stella and stay out with them because she can call a cab or catch the metro home (only 4 stops to their apartment). That was the BEST!! I wish he had.

If that were me, I’d be fine with catching a cab if my husband wanted to be out with friends, especially since we’ve been locked down for a year and he’s vaccinated.

But yeah, it was entertaining. I’ve watched a few vlogs recently by a different YouTuber—LAYYAHDOLL, she works for AA, same as Stella, and films from inside the plane like a Stella used to. And omg, this girl is always bitching about something in her videos. You can tell she’s a witch in real life and holds it in for her YouTube videos, lol. I’ve only watched a half dozen of her videos but it’s obvious she WORKS at her job, but omg she’s negative and has this Kardashian type personality, so the opposite of Stella. Every time I watch her, it makes me appreciate Stella, lol. Except she has a strong work ethic and doesn’t look like she just rolled out of bed.
Haha that interaction with Bart was hilarious. You know she's gonna keep bringing it up. She's so spoiled by Bart overall. I mean the dude even brings Frannie along every time. Though apparently they are like 10-15 minutes away from the airport she has mentioned?

Thanks for the YouTuber recommendation, have added some of her vlogs to my watch later list. Can't wait to get annoyed by another FA! She seems to be into makeup as her vlogs are interspersed with some makeup reviews/looks. Definitely way more put together than Stella.

Does anyone think Stella will upload a new video this week? I think she might skip it, she seems pretty overwhelmed with working again especially since crew scheduling seems to be having her fly more trips than she’s done consecutively for a few years. I think she thought they would ease her back into it since she was laid off for 4 months. Nope!

Bart seemed to be enjoying himself without Stella for a couple days each week. Must be exhausting to be around her 24/7 without a break. He has been working from home for months now and no out of town work trips to escape her constantly controlling everything in the household. He doesn’t really even seem to try to negotiate anything and just let’s her have her way to keep the peace. I wonder how she keeps herself from interrupting his workday. Online shopping? Netflix? HGTV?Walking Frannie around the block?😬

• Haha
She just uploaded a youtube short to her channel and she's looks so happy that the flight was kept getting pushed back so much to the point that the airline gave the crew a hotel room for the night.

She just uploaded a youtube short to her channel and she's looks so happy that the flight was kept getting pushed back so much to the point that the airline gave the crew a hotel room for the night.
It's so lazy that she uploads a tiktok clip to youtube. I watched it on mute so didn't know what she was gesturing about lol Guess i missed the complaining Stella. She looked frazzled.