Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been here awhile but had less than 20 posts, oops. Could someone help make a thread about “Fly With Stella”? She’s an American flight attendant/luxury youtuber so under influensters perhaps. She has a side hustle selling generic chinese/korean face masks put into in aviation-related packaging. She lives the high life on her junior FA salary thanks to her hubby in finance (and a bit from YT/side hustle). Thanks!

https://www.instagram.com/flywithstella/

Reactions: 2
I'm can't to see how things go in DC with Stella. I don't think that she will like DC.
I wish she would vlog or do IG lives to show off her new place and town. she claimed to be on tiktok often but she has barely posted anything in total. Wonder if she will get a transfer back to the East Coast (NY or DC) or will simply commute to LA every time she takes a trip? Tbh she might do that as she works 1-2x a month anyways and now with things being slow even less.

Bart looked pretty good, like way thinner in the background as they were moving out. Maybe they have been sticking to keto that Stella started.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would vlog or do IG lives to show off her new place and town. she claimed to be on tiktok often but she has barely posted anything in total. Wonder if she will get a transfer back to the East Coast (NY or DC) or will simply commute to LA every time she takes a trip? Tbh she might do that as she works 1-2x a month anyways and now with things being slow even less.

Bart looked pretty good, like way thinner in the background as they were moving out. Maybe they have been sticking to keto that Stella started.
I think she will get a transfer to DC because in that vlog where she talked about being in LA, Stella stated that she was now a LA Flight attendant and let's see how long this will last. Then the next thing she post is about their new home in DC.

And what is going on with her purse collection.

I would like to get an update too about how things are in DC and I think I someone stated she is already complaining about how small their place is right now.

Found this interview she did end of April in the NY apartment when searching for FWS on YT to see if she posted anything new. Nothing new btw. Havent watched it fully yet, the audio or empty apartment echo bugged me.

I’ve been here awhile but had less than 20 posts, oops. Could someone help make a thread about “Fly With Stella”? She’s an American flight attendant/luxury youtuber so under influensters perhaps. She has a side hustle selling generic chinese/korean face masks put into in aviation-related packaging. She lives the high life on her junior FA salary thanks to her hubby in finance (and a bit from YT/side hustle). Thanks!

https://www.instagram.com/flywithstella/
Thanks for coming over here and starting this thread!! Missed ya'll <3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Found this interview she did end of April in the NY apartment when searching for FWS on YT to see if she posted anything new. Nothing new btw. Havent watched it fully yet, the audio or empty apartment echo bugged me.

that was a really good interview with her.

Thanks for coming over here and starting this thread!! Missed ya'll <3
So this is where you went! Saw your nickname and same avatar in other threads here. Gg is so impossible, should have moved here ages ago. Too bad Stella barely does anything much lately.

Unrelated to Stella but that FA vlogger i kinda like to watch Kacey has such dumb blonde moments. She thought that she could go to Paris for vacation right now and they had lucked out as there were 170 seats available on the flight to non-rev. They got told the bad news at check-in. This was her and her FA buddy so 2 of em made this mistake. Like what even. This is why the numbers don't seem to improve.

• Heart
oh gosh it’s so clickbaity! She found them in the end, according to comments. I’m watching the first bits with no sound and captions on.

She has TWO whole LV trunks btw. To fill with bags.
Yes, I posted the video at first and then I watched it and then I discovered that she found her purses and two LV trunks and one of those two trunks are vintage btw.

Yes, I posted the video at first and then I watched it and then I discovered that she found her purses and two LV trunks and one of those two trunks are vintage btw.
Oh well typical Stella. Forgot cause it‘s been so long but she's so OTT & loud! Glad she didnt lose all her bags though.

I find it so weird they settled on that apartment to own. Nothing wrong with it but it’s so long & narrow? Is that common or a large size for DC?

I used to love watching Stella’s videos but haven’t watched any in ages. I like her but sometimes find her a little bit too jolly and giggly

Reactions: 4
DC8A13CB-FDFD-4727-8F8B-438FA44F91C2.jpeg

The only 2 bags she has with her - new ones we haven't seen before, coronavirus doesn't even stop that shopping! I bet the NY SAs were weeping when they heard she was moving to DC.

It’s cool she’s into the bigger Chanel flap instead of teeny tiny bags but how many does she have now? After buying her first not even a year ago? It was one after another. Plus what is up with that faded fabric looking one here. So ugly IMO.

Oh well typical Stella. Forgot cause it‘s been so long but she's so OTT & loud! Glad she didnt lose all her bags though.

I find it so weird they settled on that apartment to own. Nothing wrong with it but it’s so long & narrow? Is that common or a large size for DC?
I find it weird that they one settled in DC instead of LA. I agree that there is nothing wrong with that apartment. I don't know much about the DC housing market. There is one dermatologist that I follow on instagram and they live in a large home in the DC area, but this home may be the exception than the rule.

Just stumbled onto her "FedEx lost my bags" video and I can't help thinking about how DUMB this chick must be! Moving from NYC to DC is not that long of a distance. If it were me, I would have personally driven my $50,000+ collection to DC and rented a secure storage unit until we closed on the property and could properly move in.

I tried to check the thread on GG but couldn't even access the site. I'm done even trying to get on anymore - when you can get the site it runs so slowly, it's not even worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just stumbled onto her "FedEx lost my bags" video and I can't help thinking about how DUMB this chick must be! Moving from NYC to DC is not that long of a distance. If it were me, I would have personally driven my $50,000+ collection to DC and rented a secure storage unit until we closed on the property and could properly move in.

I tried to check the thread on GG but couldn't even access the site. I'm done even trying to get on anymore - when you can get the site it runs so slowly, it's not even worth it
She shipped these purses to her mother in law's house which isn't in DC but I think it's in Michigan if I'm correct which is still crazy too.

It took me a long time before I was able to get back onto GG and you are right it's not even worth it to go back to that site. Plus, I think a lot of the users are now on their discord page due to the GG site being so slow now. I don't think GG will ever get straighten out.

Plus, sometimes Tattle Life website doesn't always function correctly for me all the time either but it's way better than GG Website.

She shipped these purses to her mother in law's house which isn't in DC but I think it's in Michigan if I'm correct which is still crazy too.

It took me a long time before I was able to get back onto GG and you are right it's not even worth it to go back to that site. Plus, I think a lot of the users are now on their discord page due to the GG site being so slow now. I don't think GG will ever get straighten out.

Plus, sometimes Tattle Life website doesn't always function correctly for me all the time either but it's way better than GG Website.
Yeah, she shipped them to her mother in law's house but no matter where she sent them, I think it was an insane thing for her to do! She would have been better off leaving them in storage in DC or even NY, there was no need to send $50,000 worth of merchandise to a temporary location and through a severely underinsured method at that!

I can't believe she basically walked into FedEx, announced that she was shipping incredibly expensive pieces, publicly (unless the store was empty) accepted a fraction of the insurance that she needed and then trusted them to get the items where they needed to be without issue. She is dumb as rocks. Apparently she didn't develop any street smarts living in NYC all that time. The whole thing is just unbelievable to me.