Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot damn ... she doesn’t know what DCA stands for and she’s an FA with a major airline and based out of there for awhile now.

She released a vid about base selection, alongside all other FAs and (spoiler alert) most of them don’t need to move like booby cheshire grin Kat & bikini Julia. Unfortunately, for Stella, she is back as a junior now and will have to work 1 month on reserve in March, oh the horror to actually work and be on standby the full month instead of choosing 1-2 fun trips. Hope she vlogs.

Reactions: 1
How is she that dumb to think the country is going back to normal anytime soon? Even with the vaccine there still has to be a significant decrease in the covid positivity rate, not to mention the rumors about the country shutting down again for at least 6 weeks this winter to stop the spread when the new administration takes over. Nobody will be going on vacation or traveling much for business until this pandemic crisis is over. People are dying, Stella! We just had a friend of the family die this week due to covid. 😔

Does she even live in the real world or does she fart rainbows and Rolexes and believe that individuals and businesses will be planning trips soon — just about everyone I know who works from home says their employer doesn’t have a plan for them to return to the office until the end of 2021/beginning of 2022 along with business travel being replaced with zoom meetings until the end of the pandemic. She really doesn’t understand what it’s like to work and live in the real world. Most employers aren’t getting billion dollar bailouts like the airlines, meanwhile she ignorantly whines about having to go on reserve for the first month she goes back to her hobby work part time. You really live a hard knocks life, Stella. 🙄

Yeah, it’s pretty pathetic that she still doesn’t have a clue what the airport codes mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hot damn ... she doesn’t know what DCA stands for and she’s an FA with a major airline and based out of there for awhile now.
I think it’s a combination of her having a lazy mind and lack of intelligence. What’s funny is DCA was her very first base when she got hired on at AA 6 years ago. Bart was already working in DC and they moved in together after her training. So you’d think by now she would know it!

• Haha
I think it’s a combination of her having a lazy mind and lack of intelligence. What’s funny is DCA was her very first base when she got hired on at AA 6 years ago. Bart was already working in DC and they moved in together after her training. So you’d think by now she would know it!
Wow I did not know that fact that she was hired based out of DCA! That makes it so much worse.

She did not come off well in the video but tbh she doesn't seem to care how she comes off like a total ditz. Like you said highly doubt people will be traveling much in the next coming weeks. It is getting worse in a lot of countries in the world right now despite the vaccine rollout (which takes time). Despite the fact that I like about gossiping about her foibles I hope she (and other FAs) will be safe.

Wow I did not know that fact that she was hired based out of DCA! That makes it so much worse.

She did not come off well in the video but tbh she doesn't seem to care how she comes off like a total ditz. Like you said highly doubt people will be traveling much in the next coming weeks. It is getting worse in a lot of countries in the world right now despite the vaccine rollout (which takes time). Despite the fact that I like about gossiping about her foibles I hope she (and other FAs) will be safe.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m remembering correctly that around 2014 Stella met Bart in LA (on a dating website) when she was working as an event coordinator. Shortly after that, or during that time, she was interviewing with AA. It wasn’t long after that that Stella began training in Dallas. Her relationship with Bart was serous from jump, like from their first date. Apparently Bart got a job in DC, I don’t know if he knew for awhile that he’d be leaving LA, but once Stella’s 6 week training was up she put in her base preferences and DCA was her first choice and she got it.

She and Bart moved into together in DC but I think 6-12 months later Bart was transferred to Stuttgart, Germany. Bart moved to Germany and Stella changed bases from DC to New York and got a crash pad in Queens near LaGuardia. I think they got engaged around that time, maybe late 2015/early 2016. She went back and forth to Germany and lived with Bart when she wasn’t working. I think that’s when she started taking longer leaves from work to be with Bart. During this time period she was normal and not over the top in her videos.

It wasn’t until after they got married in 2017 that she started getting more and more amped up in her videos. That’s when Bart changed jobs and moved back to the US and they moved into their little studio apartment in Manhattan that was within walking distance to his new job. Lol, I didn’t mean for this to be a history lesson! 😆 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her video: “Bags I won’t be buying in 2021” was odd. I guess it’s her way of trying to put a positive spin on popular bags she hates that everyone else loves? What’s even the point of the video? And why go to all the trouble to upload, edit, and witch about bags that everyone else likes? I don’t get it.

I mean I don’t like those bags either, except the Chanel 2.55 Reissue.

Last edited:
Her video: “Bags I won’t be buying in 2021” was odd. I guess it’s her way of trying to put a positive spin on popular bags she hates that everyone else loves? What’s even the point of the video? And why go to all the trouble to upload, edit, and witch about bags that everyone else likes? I don’t get it.

I mean I don’t like those bags either, except the Chanel 2.55 Reissue.
From the thumbnail not going to bother watching. She never follows any of these rules about what not to buy anyways. Probably for controversial views & comments so she can get money?

I haven’t watched but it’s just on of those YT videos that many are doing right now. A French account I follow has just done the same. Just for views 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks, I guess doing it for views makes the most sense; it’s just that Stella is such an exhibitionist that I didn’t think she uploaded on that channel unless it was to show off bags she actually has in her possession. I often wonder where the heck she stores them all because she has so many.

Thanks, I guess doing it for views makes the most sense; it’s just that Stella is such an exhibitionist that I didn’t think she uploaded on that channel unless it was to show off bags she actually has in her possession. I often wonder where the heck she stores them all because she has so many.
She panned to a closet in the guest room where they keep extra stuff and that's where she has them, in boxes. Besides a handful on a shelf, in the guest room/Stella's office, to be showcased in the background of her vids. Their house is so cramped and getting worse. They need a place twice as big. Though she mentioned it is only 15 minutes from DCA and hopefully as close to Bart's work so location overrode actual usefulness of the space? Sounds familiar lol

Stella unboxed a new LV bag, super trendy with a garish strap that reminds me of football (soccer) scarves. It’s a neon all over special edition Alma BB. More expensive than a regular one. Online exclusive. Limited edition. Pre-sale email. Has the keywords to make Stella buy it! She paws all over it but i am 98% sure she will return it.

Also i want her to get styled by someone that knows what they are doing so she stops wearing those awful threadbare (but overpriced) tops that do nothing for her shape. She half tucks them into her jeans or pants when tbh she would look better in a longer shirt. When she models the bag you can see the weight loss series (and peloton) has gone out the window. Which sounds so mean but she lasted 2 weeks on it according to her video series. Can you call 2 whole videos a series? She did an instastory last week patting herself on the back about how she did 3 days of peloton in a row. When she panned to the month view for January it had maybe 6 other days marked as workout done spread all through the past month. Like does she stick with anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stella unboxed a new LV bag, super trendy with a garish strap that reminds me of football (soccer) scarves. It’s a neon all over special edition Alma BB. More expensive than a regular one. Online exclusive. Limited edition. Pre-sale email. Has the keywords to make Stella buy it! She paws all over it but i am 98% sure she will return it.

Also i want her to get styled by someone that knows what they are doing so she stops wearing those awful threadbare (but overpriced) tops that do nothing for her shape. She half tucks them into her jeans or pants when tbh she would look better in a longer shirt. When she models the bag you can see the weight loss series (and peloton) has gone out the window. Which sounds so mean but she lasted 2 weeks on it according to her video series. Can you call 2 whole videos a series? She did an instastory last week patting herself on the back about how she did 3 days of peloton in a row. When she panned to the month view for January it had maybe 6 other days marked as workout done spread all through the past month. Like does she stick with anything?
Now you’ve peaked my curiosity and I have to have a look!

Have any of you watched this? I don’t really watch handbag videos anymore (except to snark on Stella), but this video about having a small collection was awesome and I hope it catches on! It was in my recommended feed onYouTube and I love the practical and thoughtful approach to luxury.

meowrah,
Everything you just said...100%!!! 😍

Last edited:

I agree, I think that she will return it too. SMH. She doesn't like the strap and she's going to return it. SMH.

I don’t think anyone could get away with wearing it cross body unless you’re 5 feet tall and flat chested.

The color and strap are hideous. I hope she keeps it! 🤡

So this last video was quite interesting! She ordered a bag and was so happy and hyped up about it, even mentioning the quality crafting of the strap..only to then turn around and say she doesn’t know about the strap and it’s too wide blah blah blah. That bag didn’t need to be in hand to see the strap is too wide !!!!
Her video content is just getting awful as you can’t relate to her anymore.. She seems desperate and the handbag thing is getting stale IMO !!
I watch for entertainment purposes and foolery 😆
She is ok contradicting herself just for the sake of video content 😴👩‍✈️

So this last video was quite interesting! She ordered a bag and was so happy and hyped up about it, even mentioning the quality crafting of the strap..only to then turn around and say she doesn’t know about the strap and it’s too wide blah blah blah. That bag didn’t need to be in hand to see the strap is too wide !!!!
Her video content is just getting awful as you can’t relate to her anymore.. She seems desperate and the handbag thing is getting stale IMO !!
I watch for entertainment purposes and foolery 😆
She is ok contradicting herself just for the sake of video content 😴👩‍✈️
I think the Strap is removable too. But she should just use the black strap from her other Alma BB. I think LV leather seems to have better quality for their leather items than their canvas items in IMO.

Sort of a recap of her last video she posted today. Stella sold about 5 or 6 bags to Fashionphile and a couple to her subs. I know the Chanel flap patchwork bag cost her at least $5k (probably more), the LV city steamer mini and LV Dauphine each run about $3500, maybe slightly less. I think the LV bumbag was about $1800, the Gucci belt bag and camera bag were about $1000 each and the Fendi she bought used but in good condition so she probably only spent $500 there. Guessing she spent between $15-16,500 and probably got back $10,000 maybe a bit more. Fashionphile doesn’t pay well and she takes a 30-50% hit from them.

The thing is, she does this all the time —buys, changes her mind, then sells. I think she does a lot of returns also, she just doesn’t mention it as much But fashion houses are cracking down because they know a lot of these instagrammers, etc. use their bags for content and then want to return them later. Bet she returned that ugly bright yellow Alma bb, I really wanted her to keep it! 🤭

She said she has 20 items she wants to sell to Fashionphile so far, but they’ll only let her sell 10 at a time, She’s trying to get rid of stuff to pay for her “unicorn bag”, which we all know has to be a Birkin or Kelly 25. Can’t see her with a Kelly — it’s too ladylike. And a Birkin doesn’t have a strap and we all know Stella HAS TO HAVE A STRAP to wear crossbody, which tbh, she’s too top heavy right now and it draws attention to her boobs, but not in a good way — it just makes her look frumpy. Why can’t she wear a shoulder bag?

I doubt Hermes will even offer her a 25 cm, and the off-chance that they do, it will be some garish color nobody wants like bright orange or pink and it’ll cost her about
$16-18k depending on the leather. If she buys from a personal shopper she’s looking at $20-22k.

I expect she’llbe making another video on the other items she’s selling, maybe some of her SLGs will be next.

• Haha
What shocks me about her videos are the amount of bags we haven't seen her show off or use. There have been multiple duplicates of a same style of bag (different color then she hates them both lol). Her purchases make no sense at all. The cycle will repeat forever but guess she's making money off her affiliates links.

What shocks me about her videos are the amount of bags we haven't seen her show off or use. There have been multiple duplicates of a same style of bag (different color then she hates them both lol). Her purchases make no sense at all. The cycle will repeat forever but guess she's making money off her affiliates links.
THIS!!!