Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recaps, am not going to give her a view for once.

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2021 is better for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG, I can't believe that Bart got her rolex Datejust 28MM, it was used but why and he also got her a new Canon camera a Canon 90D for vlogging too, WOW. LV Cosmetic pouch from the Game on collection and LV Papillon 26 and some other LV item. I'm really shocked by the Rolex watch it's two tone, yellow gold and steel with a champagne dial with roman numerals.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can’t with that woman/child !!! With all that’s going universally she’s still self indulging on nonsense!!
she’s so childish it makes me wanna scream every time I see her videos!! I dont know what to say anymore .. She definitely is a clueless person beyond belief

Happy NewYear and be safe everyone !!!

• Heart
OMG, I can't believe that Bart got her rolex Datejust 28MM, it was used but why and he also got her a new Canon camera a Canon 90D for vlogging too, WOW. LV Cosmetic pouch from the Game on collection and LV Papillon 26 and some other LV item. I'm really shocked by the Rolex watch it's two tone, yellow gold and steel with a champagne dial with roman numerals.
Oh wow, I didn’t see that part! I only watched about half of the video you recently posted re; her getting recalled to AA after Trump signed the bill.

Unless it’s on her bragging/luxury channel? I think I’m unsubbed there and have to deliberately go there if I want to watch it.

That’s a lot of $$ to spend on Christmas presents for ONE person, I don’t care how much disposable income they have, it’s pretty tone deaf showing it off considering how many people are struggling this year financially due to the pandemic. 🤦‍♀️

Have a healthy and Happy New Year, Ladies!! I enjoy posting here with you all! ❣✨❣✨❣

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Happy New year to you too and everyone. I'm hoping that everyone will have a prosperous 2021.

• Heart
Stella posted a New Years Eve video on her main channel and it looks like she gained all her weight back and then some. Bart too, he looks like he’s gonna have a heart attack any time now.

She should stop attempting these diets and try eating smaller portions and take long walks that don’t include shopping or walking Frannie. At least it would keep her from gaining.

As per usual, this video is SPONSORED. I really hate it when YouTubers don’t bother to let you know it’s sponsored until halfway through the video — greedy, shady Stella.

Their apartment is trashed, even after they clean it up it looks sloppy and overcrowded. They admit that Bart has worked mostly from home since March — why on earth would they put a bed and a peloton bike in the spare bedroom instead of a desk and turn it into an office for Bart, you know the guy that actually pays for the apartment, and all the Louis Vuitton’s, Chanel’s, and Rolex watch(es)?? 😝

Instead, he sits at the dining table which shares space with the kitchen and living room. That space, apart from the bedrooms, is no bigger than their NY apartment! Oh well, he lived with her beforehand and knew what he was getting when he married Stella — he’s just as dumb as she is.

Reactions: 4
That vlog made it seem like they were two kids playing grown up. They are so clueless about the most basic things despite approaching 40.

i hate their messy entryway with that crappy white trolley catch-all and pile of coats. All by the dining table. Why did they buy such a pathetic ill-fitting space as their first home (when they could afford similar/better).

Guess her weight loss youtube series lasted two whole weeks.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how she is doing in DC?

She did a frivolous ridiculous bag video on her luxury channel. Imagine all the teeny tiniest little bags. The funniest is a bum bag for the wrist that fits coins at most. It’s designer so y'know it makes it worth it not dumb af.

Wonder how she is doing in DC?

She did a frivolous ridiculous bag video on her luxury channel. Imagine all the teeny tiniest little bags. The funniest is a bum bag for the wrist that fits coins at most. It’s designer so y'know it makes it worth it not dumb af.
That bumbag really sums up her empty existence.

• Haha
Most unused bags of 2020 video —- she’s selling the Gucci Dionysus Eocene that Bart gave her as a gift. 🥲

I love that bag, but what’s sadder is that Bart got it for her. Actually, I think I remember she drug/dragged(?) Bart to Gucci and he bought it for her. This was a few years ago before she went completely out of control and started buying 3 or 4 bags a month!

Also, the LV Dauphine that she’s selling was a trade in for the LV Pochette Métis in classic monogram which was her first ever LV (and 1st luxury bag) — which was also a gift from Bart back in 2016-ish that he purchased for Stella a few months before their wedding as an early wedding present. I remember, because I got the same bag in 2016. The bag had known problems with the glazing and iirc they gave her the option to replace it (she already exchanged it once for the poopy 2 tone pm) get a store credit or exchange it for something else in the store so she exchanged it for the Dauphine, which IMO is butt ugly, but ymmv. Anyway, seems she doesn’t value gifts from Bart, technically they’re all gifts from Bart, since she couldn’t afford more than 2 or 3 bags a year on her FA salary and YT $ if not for Bart. I noticed there were comments under this video and the one before saying the same thing. I guess Bart is fine with it. 🤷‍♀️

Most unused bags of 2020 video —- she’s selling the Gucci Dionysus Eocene that Bart gave her as a gift. 🥲

I love that bag, but what’s sadder is that Bart got it for her. Actually, I think I remember she drug/dragged(?) Bart to Gucci and he bought it for her. This was a few years ago before she went completely out of control and started buying 3 or 4 bags a month!

Also, the LV Dauphine that she’s selling was a trade in for the LV Pochette Métis in classic monogram which was her first ever LV (and 1st luxury bag) — which was also a gift from Bart back in 2016-ish that he purchased for Stella a few months before their wedding as an early wedding present. I remember, because I got the same bag in 2016. The bag had known problems with the glazing and iirc they gave her the option to replace it (she already exchanged it once for the poopy 2 tone pm) get a store credit or exchange it for something else in the store so she exchanged it for the Dauphine, which IMO is butt ugly, but ymmv. Anyway, seems she doesn’t value gifts from Bart, technically they’re all gifts from Bart, since she couldn’t afford more than 2 or 3 bags a year on her FA salary and YT $ if not for Bart. I noticed there were comments under this video and the one before saying the same thing. I guess Bart is fine with it. 🤷‍♀️
A lot of spending and wasting ! Can you imagine what we aren’t privy too ?! I just watched that silly video
and I wonder if she will ever get it? Stop wasting money on frivolous handbags and buy timeless pieces that will never go out of style !

Stella posted a New Years Eve video on her main channel and it looks like she gained all her weight back and then some. Bart too, he looks like he’s gonna have a heart attack any time now.

She should stop attempting these diets and try eating smaller portions and take long walks that don’t include shopping or walking Frannie. At least it would keep her from gaining.

As per usual, this video is SPONSORED. I really hate it when YouTubers don’t bother to let you know it’s sponsored until halfway through the video — greedy, shady Stella.

Their apartment is trashed, even after they clean it up it looks sloppy and overcrowded. They admit that Bart has worked mostly from home since March — why on earth would they put a bed and a peloton bike in the spare bedroom instead of a desk and turn it into an office for Bart, you know the guy that actually pays for the apartment, and all the Louis Vuitton’s, Chanel’s, and Rolex watch(es)?? 😝

Instead, he sits at the dining table which shares space with the kitchen and living room. That space, apart from the bedrooms, is no bigger than their NY apartment! Oh well, he lived with her beforehand and knew what he was getting when he married Stella — he’s just as dumb as she is.
Lol 😂

She has no attachment to these gifts from Bart. It's tough for him as at the time she will be "literally obsessed" (her words oft overused) about the item and obviously it would make a good gift. The problem is then not soon afterwards she figures out her obsessed item is too small, boring, too garish etc. and she goes off it then starts hunting for the next thing.

I immensely dislike her videos on her luxury channel as it always seems to be a "look at this stupid tiny bag i bought, it's so cuuuuute but it doesn't fit my lifestyle. you wanna buy it from me? be sure to click on the vlog sale i'm running soon". That's about it.

• Heart
Her wedding anniversary is next month and nothing says “happy 4 years” more than a Hermès Birkin...😜

What do you wanna bet that she’s been dropping major hints about one to Bart even though he told her the Rolex was for Christmas, anniversary, and all major holidays for the unforeseen future—which only means that Stella need only bat her eyelashes, do some not-so-subtle hinting thrown in with some whining...and voila, $16-20k later she gets what she wants!

That’s the formula she used for all the pricey apartments she wanted. I assume she uses the same strategy for all her other expensive obsessions too, and Bart, being the lap dog he is, caves.

WARNING ⚠
Stella’s newest video (20 most used things in 2020) on her main channel is sponsored, and because she’s shady she slides it in at around the 2 or 3 minute mark without warning. I immediately clicked out and would skip these altogether if I’d known it was sponsored, although I think it’s safe to assume all her videos on that channel are now sponsored.

I know there’s a way to watch YT videos without giving YouTubers a view called pure view — I’ve clicked on the temporary link (it’s only good for 48 hours) that people on this gossip site have posted YT videos on other threads here. I’ll see if I can find it and try to post it here on pure view.

I found it! Just a reminder — the upload is only good for 48 hours from the time this is posted here

Interesting to note: pure link flashes paid promotion on the video at the beginning and I don’t remember seeing it on the YT.

ETA: The link looks weird here, but it does work!

Last edited:
WARNING ⚠
Stella’s newest video (20 most used things in 2020) on her main channel is sponsored, and because she’s shady she slides it in at around the 2 or 3 minute mark without warning. I immediately clicked out and would skip these altogether if I’d known it was sponsored, although I think it’s safe to assume all her videos on that channel are now sponsored.

I know there’s a way to watch YT videos without giving YouTubers a view called pure view — I’ve clicked on the temporary link (it’s only good for 48 hours) that people on this gossip site have posted YT videos on other threads here. I’ll see if I can find it and try to post it here on pure view.

I found it! Just a reminder — the upload is only good for 48 hours from the time this is posted here

Interesting to note: pure link flashes paid promotion on the video at the beginning and I don’t remember seeing it on the YT.

ETA: The link looks weird here, but it does work!
Thanks for the link, so she wont get views for her low effort vids. I do assume that whenever she posts she wants something i.e. needs to make a sponsored post or plug. She really was rattling off the info about the sponsored product like a robot this time. You didnt miss anything as most of the 20 things are stuff she has mentioned before. So it was obviouslg an excuse to make a video and do the plug for the product.

Thanks for the link, so she wont get views for her low effort vids. I do assume that whenever she posts she wants something i.e. needs to make a sponsored post or plug. She really was rattling off the info about the sponsored product like a robot this time. You didnt miss anything as most of the 20 things are stuff she has mentioned before. So it was obviouslg an excuse to make a video and do the plug for the product.
I thought she sounded weirdly QVC robot in her stories so didn't go look at the video 😂

• Haha
YW! Yeah, it was obvious she was reading off an index card. If she really uses the sponsored product, wouldn’t it be easy to rattle off the things you liked about it?

Also whenever she suggests a list of products like the 20 in this video, once you click the links in the description she gets a commission on anything you buy from that vendor/retailer for the next 30-90 days unless you clear the cookies or cache in safari, which most people won’t bother to do after clicking on her links.

One of the shadiest YouTubers I watch goes out of her way NOT to tell you the brand name just so you have to click her links and have those cookies on your pc for the next month or more so she can take advantage and get commission from ALL your Amazon orders.😡

YW! Yeah, it was obvious she was reading off an index card. If she really uses the sponsored product, wouldn’t it be easy to rattle off the things you liked about it?

Also whenever she suggests a list of products like the 20 in this video, once you click the links in the description she gets a commission on anything you buy from that vendor/retailer for the next 30-90 days unless you clear the cookies or cache in safari, which most people won’t bother to do after clicking on her links.

One of the shadiest YouTubers I watch goes out of her way NOT to tell you the brand name just so you have to click her links and have those cookies on your pc for the next month or more so she can take advantage and get commission from ALL your Amazon orders.😡
Oh yes never click any of the links! I usually google using keywords or the title if i really want to know something a YTber is shilling. Never anything Stella has listed though as it is nothing i ever want. Like really a “crystal” ball decoration that is probably overpriced? No thanks. Maybe back in the day when I was into MUAs but they werent that shady then with masking the URLs. She must be making bank off her followers though.

Frannie had never used that dongle on his collar and probably won’t ever after this video. Mama got paid tho!

Noticed she straightened her hair. She gave up on the curly girl method already? Everything is a fad to her. Surprised she lasted that long with the Peloton but tbh we don't know how often she is on that thing. Weight loss series uh ... no update? :unsure: