Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was doing Vlogmas, where are the videos?? Didn’t she say YouTube would be her full time career until she’s no longer furloughed? Oh yeah, it’s Stella, which means this poor woman is as lazy and undisciplined as ever and can’t manage to pull out a camera to vlog. Same with the weekly weight loss journey videos she said she would be making; sharing the good, bad, and ugly, and doing weigh-ins. Stella is the same ole wishy-washy clown. 🤡

Reactions: 2
I thought she was doing Vlogmas, where are the videos?? Didn’t she say YouTube would be her full time career until she’s no longer furloughed? Oh yeah, it’s Stella, which means this poor woman is as lazy and undisciplined as ever and can’t manage to pull out a camera to vlog. Same with the weekly weight loss journey videos she said she would be making; sharing the good, bad, and ugly, and doing weigh-ins. Stella is the same ole wishy-washy clown. 🤡
She is so inconsistent. Posted a horrible just rolled out of bed pic on her bday few days ago on IG. Lazy.

Double post, sorry but she did weight loss update #2 on yt. Nice timing on that lol

I’m at the part where she’s blaming Bart for her failures the past week. Ugh.

Reactions: 1
Double post, sorry but she did weight loss update #2 on yt. Nice timing on that lol

I’m at the part where she’s blaming Bart for her failures the past week. Ugh.
Lol, on the timing of her weight loss update! Maybe she reads here, Hi Stella! 🙋‍♀️😜

It’s definitely easier to stay on track when your partner supports you, but I’m pretty sure Bart is not trying to sabotage her — geez, Stella! It’s pretty pathetic to blame Bart. 🙄

Then she complains that she only lost 3 lbs, does she honestly think it’s normal to lose 5 lbs a week? Everyone knows you lose more the first week because it’s mostly water weight. Three pounds over 2 to 3 weeks is still a decent loss. She should be happy with that considering all the heavy sweets she ate —pumpkin rolls, cinnamon rolls and 10 cupcakes??!! She might have been able to lose up to twice as much over 2 or 3 weeks had she been better with her eating and moving her body because she’s bigger to begin with.

As time goes on, the smaller she gets, the harder she’ll have to work to get those pounds off. And honestly, the best thing to do is to just keep at it because the weight loss can stall for a few weeks because it’s creating a new weight set point — then woosh, you’ll step on the scale and be a few pounds lighter and you get past the stall. And sometimes your muscles will hold onto water for long periods of time if you consistently work out hard and then they finally release it. Although, the biggest challenge will be keeping it off!

I hope she keeps making these videos because she’s more likable in them and acts more authentic—instead of acting like the crazy, over the top persona she developed (IMO) for YouTube.

Reactions: 3
So it looks like Stella changed her mind and isn’t doing vlogmas this year. She doesn’t even bother to address on her channel. Nice. Not sure about IG since I don’t follow her anymore. I’d love to know why. Her life must be rather boring and monotonous and realizes it’s not good content for YT.

Or she’s just lazy! 😜

I started the sponsored video she posted yesterday about being furloughed during the holidays until I saw those 2 other jackass FAs who flew to DC for a girls trip with Stella during a PANDEMIC and promptly turned off this asshole’s video. 🤬😷

I wouldn’t put it past her or Bart to fly to their hometowns in California and Ohio during the holidays because they both lack good judgment and maturity. Which now that I think about it may be why she decided not to do vlogmas because she knows she’d catch hell in the comments. I used to think better of Bart, but he’s gone downhill in my estimation with co-signing the ridiculousness of all the furniture they bought, then used, and RETURNED. Not to mention being fine with a gaggle of girls getting together during a pandemic.

I will never get past this behavior when the world is suffering and dying due to the belligerent stupidity of people like her! 🤬

• Heart
On IG she's been shilling HBO Max then today she did a talk/podcast with Rosie Perez about the flight attendant show on a Latina IG. They had this clip of her getting ready as an FA while shilling HBO Max and the show.

I hate to say it but doesn't look like she lost any weight? looks worse than when she was working before furlough or maybe it's just a bad angle.

On IG she's been shilling HBO Max then today she did a talk/podcast with Rosie Perez about the flight attendant show on a Latina IG. They had this clip of her getting ready as an FA while shilling HBO Max and the show.

I hate to say it but doesn't look like she lost any weight? looks worse than when she was working before furlough or maybe it's just a bad angle.

Thanks for uploading the interview with Rosie Perez — I could only watch about half of it because it was so cringey how Stella comes across. She needed to dial it down a few notches (as per usual); the best way to relate to people is to match your energy somewhat with theirs — Stella could not be more tone deaf about that concept! Rosie Perez is an intense, thoughtful person with DEPTH and without frivolity. Stella is way too excited about everything and extremely shallow and thoughtless. When they were talking about 2020 and the pandemic and what it taught them —the difference between Rosie and Stella were night and day!

I’ll say one nice thing about Stella, at least her appearance for the interview was polished looking for a change. Her hair and makeup were spot on! I think she dyed her hair back to it’s natural color which looks much better, and the hair care products she recently purchased look to be working because for once it doesn’t look wild and fried. Or maybe she went to a salon and had it professionally styled for the interview.

As for her weight, she looks about the same to me, maybe slightly smaller? Her starting weight was just shy of 200 lbs, so at that size I think she needs to lose a decent amount for it to be clearly noticeable.

She’s practically doing nothing with her YouTube channel so I guess she’s going after paid and sponsored social media gigs as incentive to post anything, which tells me she’s uninterested and lazy when it comes to her channel content. Typical Stella.

Thanks for uploading the interview with Rosie Perez — I could only watch about half of it because it was so cringey how Stella comes across. She needed to dial it down a few notches (as per usual); the best way to relate to people is to match your energy somewhat with theirs — Stella could not be more tone deaf about that concept! Rosie Perez is an intense, thoughtful person with DEPTH and without frivolity. Stella is way too excited about everything and extremely shallow and thoughtless. When they were talking about 2020 and the pandemic and what it taught them —the difference between Rosie and Stella were night and day!

I’ll say one nice thing about Stella, at least her appearance for the interview was polished looking for a change. Her hair and makeup were spot on! I think she dyed her hair back to it’s natural color which looks much better, and the hair care products she recently purchased look to be working because for once it doesn’t look wild and fried. Or maybe she went to a salon and had it professionally styled for the interview.

As for her weight, she looks about the same to me, maybe slightly smaller? Her starting weight was just shy of 200 lbs, so at that size I think she needs to lose a decent amount for it to be clearly noticeable.

She’s practically doing nothing with her YouTube channel so I guess she’s going after paid and sponsored social media gigs as incentive to post anything, which tells me she’s uninterested and lazy when it comes to her channel content. Typical Stella.
Haven't had the time to watch the interview but will skip it now. Cringe-worthy as expected, eh?

She bought a $2,700 LV backpack. It’s a redesign of the one she had last year that she sold but my guess is she will sell it too.

Haven't had the time to watch the interview but will skip it now. Cringe-worthy as expected, eh?

She bought a $2,700 LV backpack. It’s a redesign of the one she had last year that she sold but my guess is she will sell it too.
Yeah, you’re not missing anything. I watched almost half the interview and she needs to calm down.

Those bags are just her regurgitating more bags that basically resemble what she already has. Once she gets it, the thrill/chase is gone. You have a seriously effed up shopping addiction, Stella! 🤦‍♀️

I called it, she’s only uploading when it’s a sponsored video or unless it’s to show off the thousands of dollars she wastes on a new bag for her other channel.

This one is for a Lysol app that will give you covid info based on where you live. Are you kidding??? She doesn’t give a crap about covid. She and her dumb FA friends are why the virus is spreading. And now she is profiting off the pandemic due to a sponsored ad — this is too much!

Stella and her socially awkward husband are getting another new couch. I mean why not, they’re complete idiots.

I called it, she’s only uploading when it’s a sponsored video or unless it’s to show off the thousands of dollars she wastes on a new bag for her other channel.

This one is for a Lysol app that will give you covid info based on where you live. Are you kidding??? She doesn’t give a crap about covid. She and her dumb FA friends are why the virus is spreading. And now she is profiting off the pandemic due to a sponsored ad — this is too much!

Stella and her socially awkward husband are getting another new couch. I mean why not, they’re complete idiots.
In the comments someone asked about vlogmas and she said it would be too boring as she’s home. She has the gall to say she’s doing Youtube fulltime now in the video. The lysol app was dumb her comments were about people asking why it doesn't tell them where Lysol is available instead lol

Like you said earlier she will travel to visit her and Bart’s family for Xmas despite Covid. She had her FA friends over twice (that we have seen).

She buys things so last minute. Xmas was coming but Xmas tree, decorations and lights were just purchased? But did you see the stack of Xmas cards they sent out ... huge stack! Sent a bit late though? I will say that the Xmas card pic was nice, she looked good.

I can’t believe they were using the couch for months and now can return it. Will the company resell it or will it simply go into the landfill? My guess is the latter. I find their behaviour with the multiple couch returns so abhorrent. IMO it would be fine if it was a week or two not weeks or months of use. She also says now she needs a new rug to match the new couch. Plus all other things “to match” i’m sure ... meaning more spending. Cue eyeroll.

In the comments someone asked about vlogmas and she said it would be too boring as she’s home. She has the gall to say she’s doing Youtube fulltime now in the video. The lysol app was dumb her comments were about people asking why it doesn't tell them where Lysol is available instead lol

Like you said earlier she will travel to visit her and Bart’s family for Xmas despite Covid. She had her FA friends over twice (that we have seen).

She buys things so last minute. Xmas was coming but Xmas tree, decorations and lights were just purchased? But did you see the stack of Xmas cards they sent out ... huge stack! Sent a bit late though? I will say that the Xmas card pic was nice, she looked good.

I can’t believe they were using the couch for months and now can return it. Will the company resell it or will it simply go into the landfill? My guess is the latter. I find their behaviour with the multiple couch returns so abhorrent. IMO it would be fine if it was a week or two not weeks or months of use. She also says now she needs a new rug to match the new couch. Plus all other things “to match” i’m sure ... meaning more spending. Cue eyeroll.
Stella said she’s doing YouTube full time? That’s a laugh! She can barely put out 1 video every 8 days or so and I think she’s already given up on the weight loss videos for accountability, not surprised. What does she do all day? She’s so proud that she’s finally getting Christmas cards out before the last week of Christmas. Must be so hard to address and throw stamps on a stack of envelopes. I think this is the first year she’s ever got this far sending cards out, being an adult is challenging for Ol’ Stells. And yes, I agree they were so late putting up a Christmas tree. She never plans ahead, just flies by the seat of her tight pants and does everything last minute because she’s too busy watching Hallmark movies and Netflix. I loved the tree they got but their place is too small for it.

Speaking of her furniture, did you notice how out of shape her new couch and chair already look? The back cushion on the chair is warped and stretched out and the couch cushions are sunken. 😂😂

These two are extremely hard on furniture and must do a lot of sitting and laying around for it to look so worn in already. Her chair was the first thing they bought when they moved in 7 months ago and the couch is less than 2 months old. I don’t think she’s buying high quality furniture, it’s expensive furniture but it’s not well made. I think they need to look into Flex-Steel furniture, it’s an old brand and there’s NOTHING trendy about it so Stella will hate it, lol, but it’s the brand my parents had while I was growing up and the furniture is solid and lasts for YEARS!

• Haha
I was on IG and decided to look up Stella and saw she’s patting herself on the back for her & Bart being 5 MONTH volunteers for their local food bank. Good on her for doing something worthwhile, but why photograph yourself and splash it all over IG? She’s not highlighting the charity, she’s drawing attention to herself. It reminded me of the time at Thanksgiving when Meghan Markle and Harry did the same thing to try to repair their image. I was taught as a child that when you do something selfless for others that it’s bad form to talk about or advertise it. 🤷‍♀️

I was on IG and decided to look up Stella and saw she’s patting herself on the back for her & Bart being 5 MONTH volunteers for their local food bank. Good on her for doing something worthwhile, but why photograph yourself and splash it all over IG? She’s not highlighting the charity, she’s drawing attention to herself. It reminded me of the time at Thanksgiving when Meghan Markle and Harry did the same thing to try to repair their image. I was taught as a child that when you do something selfless for others that it’s bad form to talk about or advertise it. 🤷‍♀️
Agreed. Especially as it's possibly linked to Bart's work? When they were in NY they did a similar charity thing around Xmas and she was vague about it. It seemed like it was "not optional" to participate in the charity if you worked there?

Agreed. Especially as it's possibly linked to Bart's work? When they were in NY they did a similar charity thing around Xmas and she was vague about it. It seemed like it was "not optional" to participate in the charity if you worked there?
That makes sense if it’s related to Bart’s work because otherwise Stella is somewhat challenged when it comes to ongoing commitments. I’ll never forget the time when Bart had to call her at home and get her out of bed for like an 11 am dental appointment that she forgot about! I think she filmed herself laughing about it while looking disheveled racing out the door for her appointment.

OMG she is back to being a Flight Attendant again. 🤯
Sometime in March 2021 cause she is 2k in and they will start recalling up to 3000. She uploaded 2 videos in a span of 24hrs, one a nonsense vlog (get to see the new couch tho) and the announcement (post shower frantic stella). Good for her and everyone in that situation. She goes in-depth about how being an FA is her identity etc. which was strange.

Sometime in March 2021 cause she is 2k in and they will start recalling up to 3000. She uploaded 2 videos in a span of 24hrs, one a nonsense vlog (get to see the new couch tho) and the announcement (post shower frantic stella). Good for her and everyone in that situation. She goes in-depth about how being an FA is her identity etc. which was strange.
Yes good for her to be able to go back to being a FA. Thank you, you are right about it being strange that she said that about being a FA. SMH, she's just too much. I need to go and watch those two videos.

I am happy for the flight attendants that actually work their job as a FA that get to go back to working again. Not thrilled that the bill included at least a trillion $$ of wasteful spending on a bunch of bogus add ons and that they insulted Americans with a lousy $600 covid relief!

Stella is a poseur and pretty much works a couple LA flights monthly just to visit her favorite Southern California restaurants and occasionally her mom — and to get the flight benefits and have an “identity” for her YouTube channel. As I’ve said before, being a FA is a part time hobby for that overgrown toddler with mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4