Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to be in the right frame of mind to sustain weight loss and keep at it long term to develop good habits. I think she may be serious this time because she stepped on the scale and looked at the number. People who say numbers and calories don’t matter are rarely successful. She needs a solid eating plan if she’s going to be successful and I’d rather see her get exercise from things she can sustain like walking or other forms of exercise she actually enjoys, at least initially. Peloton burns a lot of calories but it also makes you ravenously hungry. I wouldn’t suggest doing it on a daily basis until she’s down 30 lbs and needs the boost to work off the last 20. Swimming would be a great workout for her.

I don’t know if Stella has the discipline to lose 50 lbs, but she should be able to take off 20 and keep it off. She and Bart will always be couch potatoes and be on the larger side, but I truly hope she buckles down and reigns in her health this time.

Reactions: 3
Tbh the Peloton & Noom is much like her going vegan, doing keto or that workout program from an influencer she purchased (a workout book that she would go to the gym to do workouts with no equipment in the side room). Again can't fault her for trying to lose weight, as most people do have struggles with weight ... keeping it down or wanting to gain. But it's always some current 'fad' that is hot right now or in the news/influencers.

Reactions: 2
Tbh the Peloton & Noom is much like her going vegan, doing keto or that workout program from an influencer she purchased (a workout book that she would go to the gym to do workouts with no equipment in the side room). Again can't fault her for trying to lose weight, as most people do have struggles with weight ... keeping it down or wanting to gain. But it's always some current 'fad' that is hot right now or in the news/influencers.
I don’t know anything about noom other than I’ve seen ads for it on social media. I thought she was using the MyFitnessPal app, which I happen to like.

Wonder if she’s been working in some weigh loss sponsored content.
That actually sounds more like her, but I think she said at the beginning of the video that it was something she was doing on her own. Maybe she’s hoping for a sponsorship though.

• Haha
I don’t know anything about noom other than I’ve seen ads for it on social media. I thought she was using the MyFitnessPal app, which I happen to like.
I use mfp too and it's been around awhile. Noom is new and seems it's what YTbers & influensters are pushing right now. It's supposedly customised for each person? I did the little beginning questionnaire thingy but it doesn't really tell what or how it will work. It very much tunes in to what people like now ... like the customizable supplement plan that has your name on the front that was all over YT about a year ago?

Wouldn't be surprised if she's looking at spons for health & weight vids but she would have to be consistent. I don't know if Stella has it in her to be consistent with uploading & engaging with her audience. I've noticed a few comments about her mask company and why people can't buy them anymore ... she hasn't responded to any one of them.

• Wow
Wow, I just clicked on her gifted hotel room COVID party video and people don’t seem very happy with Stella in the comments. She pushed most of them to the bottom but there are so many now with lots of 👍 and replies. She is such an idiot 🙈

Last edited:
Wow, I just clicked on her gifted hotel room COVID party video and people don’t seem very happy with Stella in the comments. She pushed most of them to the bottom but there are so many now with lots of 👍 and replies. She is such an idiot 🙈
I watched it when it was uploaded before bed, what do the comments say? Guess I gotta go back and give her another view to see the comments. She was so unbearable in it that I scrubbed through most of it. It's kinda gross how she used the rooms to color their hair - and weren't very particular about it. Like are those robes and towels the hotels? Is she really such a major YouTuber that is using her subscriber & Insta count to get free stuff to then shill? She got the free hotel stay for her and her friends (during a freakin pandemic btw! wtf) and then the hair product also got sent to her (+2 extra from Sephora) for free to use/shill? Mind boggling.

Edit - lol in the comments of this one person who is commenting on all the negative or even constructive comments. As if Stella, Kat and Ale did a 2-week quarantine and then a Covid test before they came to DC to do this. As if they will do a 14-day quarantine away from their family and multiple Covid tests before they go back to live with their family. Delusional. All of them are equally as irresponsible.

Also for a sponsored video, Stella did a horrible job. The vlog is all over the place. She does not showcase the hotel or the product - there is no final result shot of what the product did for them in the video. Not even that when the whole video was about the hair coloring! It's pure nonsense. And this lady is getting free stuff and getting paid for doing this crap kind of job while potentially exposing 3 families to Covid, plus everyone they meet in between while traveling & going out around town?! Ridiculous!

Last edited:
I watched it when it was uploaded before bed, what do the comments say? Guess I gotta go back and give her another view to see the comments. She was so unbearable in it that I scrubbed through most of it. It's kinda gross how she used the rooms to color their hair - and weren't very particular about it. Like are those robes and towels the hotels? Is she really such a major YouTuber that is using her subscriber & Insta count to get free stuff to then shill? She got the free hotel stay for her and her friends (during a freakin pandemic btw! wtf) and then the hair product also got sent to her (+2 extra from Sephora) for free to use/shill? Mind boggling.

Edit - lol in the comments of this one person who is commenting on all the negative or even constructive comments. As if Stella, Kat and Ale did a 2-week quarantine and then a Covid test before they came to DC to do this. As if they will do a 14-day quarantine away from their family and multiple Covid tests before they go back to live with their family. Delusional. All of them are equally as irresponsible.

Also for a sponsored video, Stella did a horrible job. The vlog is all over the place. She does not showcase the hotel or the product - there is no final result shot of what the product did for them in the video. Not even that when the whole video was about the hair coloring! It's pure nonsense. And this lady is getting free stuff and getting paid for doing this crap kind of job while potentially exposing 3 families to Covid, plus everyone they meet in between while traveling & going out around town?! Ridiculous!
I forwarded through most of it. They were doing olaplex treatments, it’s not color, it’s supposed to transform your over processed hair. I doubt it did much to her fried mess. My masseuse uses it and raves about it. She has beautiful curly dyed hair that she straightens a lot so it seems it does work well for her. I didn’t realize the products were free too. They definitely did not show them well with all the bitching about the bottle. Just unscrew the cap dumbass. She kept mentioning that she should chop off the fried hair. She should. The clip of the hotel lobby was really thrown in there as an afterthought wasn’t it? Sloppy Stella. She is so lazy. But yea the comments, wow. She is so thick if she thought this video would go unnoticed. I can’t even wrap my head around how ignorant and clueless she is.

I forwarded through most of it. They were doing olaplex treatments, it’s not color, it’s supposed to transform your over processed hair. I doubt it did much to her fried mess. My masseuse uses it and raves about it. She has beautiful curly dyed hair that she straightens a lot so it seems it does work well for her. I didn’t realize the products were free too. They definitely did not show them well with all the bitching about the bottle. Just unscrew the cap dumbass. She kept mentioning that she should chop off the fried hair. She should. The clip of the hotel lobby was really thrown in there as an afterthought wasn’t it? Sloppy Stella. She is so lazy. But yea the comments, wow. She is so thick if she thought this video would go unnoticed. I can’t even wrap my head around how ignorant and clueless she is.
Exactly. Couldn't even figure out that it was hair treatment not color. All i saw was an Insta pic in the corner mid-point with them all having reddish hair so I thought they had it dyed! Tbh her hair doesn't look great, it seems like it's an excuse for her to be lazy with it? Also curly girl hair treatment is another get on a bandwagon thing she's on - but she doesn't even know all the rules!

Stella is such a hot mess but both Kat and even Ale who I thought was the most responsible! I knew Kat was kind of an arse about wearing masks. She claimed that she had a pre-existing condition, but eventually she had to wear a mask for her job towards the end but would still whip it off while walking the streets during her FA trips (which were also irresponsible, like going out sightseeing & eating during every single FA trip maskless). Gross people all around. Ex-FAs are now doing trips all over the place using their benefits for content. I hate that too. Like most in the comments I have not seen my 70+ yo parents since January ... not even a drive-by and they are a mere 30-45 minutes away. It was an 'easy' sacrifice to make IMO for their safety but still bugs me when seeing stuff like Stella's vid because you know there are tons of people who behave like that & think it's no big deal (the thumbs up are like 800+ vs 100 downvotes so that's also a sign no?). Selfish disgusting people.

I am LIVID right now finding out Stella made this sleepover sponsored video during the pandemic with 2 out of state FAs. I won’t even give it a view.

I just came out of a 2 week quarantine TODAY because I was exposed to someone who tested positive at work. This is nothing to play around with because I got concerned and got tested and turns out I tested positive too! Which put my husband in 2 week quarantine. This is a domino effect and Stella is too stupid and immature to realize she’s actively contributing to the pandemic.

Her friends are idiots too — who even thinks about traveling these days for a girl’s getaway anymore?? I think these women just use their FA job to escape their responsibilities at home to stay in a hotel, watch movies, and pretend they’re world travelers.

I have to believe that NONE of them quarantined afterwards...

I am LIVID right now finding out Stella made this sleepover sponsored video during the pandemic with 2 out of state FAs. I won’t even give it a view.

I just came out of a 2 week quarantine TODAY because I was exposed to someone who tested positive at work. This is nothing to play around with because I got concerned and got tested and turns out I tested positive too! Which put my husband in 2 week quarantine. This is a domino effect and Stella is too stupid and immature to realize she’s actively contributing to the pandemic.

Her friends are idiots too — who even thinks about traveling these days for a girl’s getaway anymore?? I think these women just use their FA job to escape their responsibilities at home to stay in a hotel, watch movies, and pretend they’re world travelers.

Its really not worth a watch. Selfish stupid Stella. Hope you are and your husband are doing alright!

Hope you get well soon!

They are so irresponsible and have no qualms putting their ignorance on the intermet for people to see. Definitely do not watch it. She will probably delete the video eventually because of the backlash.

Hope you get well soon!

They are so irresponsible and have no qualms putting their ignorance on the intermet for people to see. Definitely do not watch it. She will probably delete the video eventually because of the backlash.
Thanks! ❤

And no, I have no plans to watch it! So glad you all talked about it here first before I stumbled on it.

She should delete it, but since it’s a sponsored video I don’t think she can. Whoever stupidly sponsored her would have to be the one to ask her to take it down, and unless they get complaints about it I doubt they will (but maybe they have a conscience and will!).

I don’t know how a grown woman can go through life and be so dumb and thoughtless about most things. She’s seriously intellectually challenged.

Reactions: 1
Even worse it was a 3-day trip in DC and they went out for meals & shopping all day besides what Stella showed in her vid. I presumed it was an overnight trip. Kat and Ale uploaded their vlogs. They also went to Stella’s place before and in between to walk Frannie and went out with Bart for dinners. Seriously it’s a pandemic. Stay at home.

Also Kat & Ale boarding late & laughing about it. But if pax does it, they hate it. wow they both come off as so bad on this trip.

update - omg few min ago, stella uploaded a mukbang video of cheetos mac & cheese? Wtf. should one even try to watch that?

she deleted the hotel trip video as we guessed

Last edited:
I had a look that their channels and it's obvious that none of them care about a pandemic or others by their behaviour and the fact that they traveled for leisure and they just uploaded their videos knowing about the "negativity" Stella was receiving in the comments. To them its just negativity. They are pleased with their choice, they deserved that trip because they never go anywhere for themselves. The one that put the crying about her dead dog clip at the beginning makes that clear. Feel sorry for me, I'm crying, my dog died, protecting others does not matter to her. If it did she would not have traveled for a girls weekend. Her dog dying is a pathetic excuse. Poor dog.

Stella deleting the video and immediately throwing together a stupid Mukbang makes it crystal clear what she thinks as well. Forget about that and watch me be silly :rolleyes: Zero morals.

I’m not even going to look at the other 2 FA vlogs, just reading about their carelessness makes my blood boil. Isn’t Ale a mother of 3 or 4 kids? You’d think she would be more responsible and concerned! I never liked her much anyway, her videos bored me to pieces and I always got the feeling she needed her job to escape her dull, sad life. She reminds me of the kind of parent who day drinks glasses of wine on play dates with other moms to escape the doldrums and stress of screaming kids.

Reactions: 1
I’m not even going to look at the other 2 FA vlogs, just reading about their carelessness makes my blood boil. Isn’t Ale a mother of 3 or 4 kids? You’d think she would be more responsible and concerned! I never liked her much anyway, her videos bored me to pieces and I always got the feeling she needed her job to escape her dull, sad life. She reminds me of the kind of parent who day drinks glasses of wine on play dates with other moms to escape the doldrums and stress of screaming kids.
Um yeah in Stella's vid the comments sticking up for them were saying they obviously did a 2 week quarantine there & back plus a Covid test! Ha! Ha! Ale instantly went home with Taco Bell and touched her baby's face on the vlog at the end. Fine she probably (hopefully?) washed her hands, but she still wore her clothes & all while traveling from DC to home. Here we shed most/all our clothes at the door then go take a shower, clothes straight into the laundry even if we go out to grocery shop for like an hour or two. In normal cases pre-Covid, after traveling we always showered first thing too. This trip definitely made Stella, Kat and Ale all even more awful but I always thought Ale had a better head on her shoulders and seemed more mature. Well not anymore. Can't believe they thought oh such a fun trip/vlog, let's all upload. No freakin' perspective.

SillySausage can't quote your post but about Stella's mukbang .. I have no words. Guess it was almost fun to watch an almost 40yo woman struggle so badly to make boxed mac & cheese mix? Though it was more sad. She's gone off the deep end wanting to join the Instagram/Tiktok generation.

Um yeah in Stella's vid the comments sticking up for them were saying they obviously did a 2 week quarantine there & back plus a Covid test! Ha! Ha! Ale instantly went home with Taco Bell and touched her baby's face on the vlog at the end. Fine she probably (hopefully?) washed her hands, but she still wore her clothes & all while traveling from DC to home. Here we shed most/all our clothes at the door then go take a shower, clothes straight into the laundry even if we go out to grocery shop for like an hour or two. In normal cases pre-Covid, after traveling we always showered first thing too. This trip definitely made Stella, Kat and Ale all even more awful but I always thought Ale had a better head on her shoulders and seemed more mature. Well not anymore. Can't believe they thought oh such a fun trip/vlog, let's all upload. No freakin' perspective.

SillySausage can't quote your post but about Stella's mukbang .. I have no words. Guess it was almost fun to watch an almost 40yo woman struggle so badly to make boxed mac & cheese mix? Though it was more sad. She's gone off the deep end wanting to join the Instagram/Tiktok generation.
We are of the same mind when entering the house after work. We have Clorox wipes in the mud room and wipe down our shoes and air dry. Our clothes get stripped and thrown into the washer and we scrub down with soap and water. The process takes less than 5 minutes. Grocery hauls and Amazon deliveries get the wipe down with Clorox too. It’s obvious these women don’t take covid seriously and are just inconvenienced with being furloughed — they act like entitled brats! People are DYING of this! I know 2 people who were hospitalized for several days and thankfully survived.

OMG, who doesn’t know how to make boxed Macaroni & Cheese? Isn’t she supposed to be eating healthy, Mac & Cheese is about the worst thing for dieting bc it’s full of carbs and preservatives. She didn’t even make it 2 weeks.:rolleyes: