Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Everyone! I managed to log on over at GG and saw that you started a thread here. Yay! I see a couple familiar names from GG. If anyone is going by another user name over here, what did you go by over on GG (if you don’t mind me asking)?

The DC move was unexpected, but makes sense because of Bart’s professional affiliation with the military, hence the prior jobs he’s held in DC, Stuttgart Germany, Dubai, and DC again.

She’s still thick as a brick. Who orders furniture without measuring? And based on the space, a 52” round table would fit the room better and take up less overall space. She’s so impractical and always buys super trendy furniture based on looks alone rather than what suits their lifestyle and small living space. Besides, that table will rarely get used for sit down meals (they’re couch eaters!) and will be a catch-all for crap she doesn’t put away.

Her poor couch and chair look saggier than ever. Stella and Bart are major couch potatoes and her furniture choices just don’t mesh with their lifestyle. They need something heftier and comfortable for lounging on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey, Everyone! I managed to log on over at GG and saw that you started a thread here. Yay! I see a couple familiar names from GG. If anyone is going by another user name over here, what did you go by over on GG (if you don’t mind me asking)?

The DC move was unexpected, but makes sense because of Bart’s professional affiliation with the military, hence the prior jobs he’s held in DC, Stuttgart Germany, Dubai, and DC again.

She’s still thick as a brick. Who orders furniture without measuring? And based on the space, a 52” round table would fit the room better and take up less overall space. She’s so impractical and always buys super trendy furniture based on looks alone rather than what suits their lifestyle and small living space. Besides, that table will rarely get used for sit down meals (they’re couch eaters!) and will be a catch-all for crap she doesn’t put away.

Her poor couch and chair look saggier than ever. Stella and Bart are major couch potatoes and her furniture choices just don’t mesh with their lifestyle. They need something heftier and comfortable for lounging on.
Yay, welcome! I’m “koalah“ ... gave up on gg. Expected Gg to remove my post & ban me after posting the link to tattle there. Like they did to people that moved to the bakery for organizedjen.

Wish Stella would post. I want to see more of her furniture shopping mistakes :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Yay, welcome! I’m “koalah“ ... gave up on gg. Expected Gg to remove my post & ban me after posting the link to tattle there. Like they did to people that moved to the bakery for organizedjen.

Wish Stella would post. I want to see more of her furniture shopping mistakes :D
Hi, Girl! I’m so glad you made that post on GG, it never occurred to me that there would be a Stella thread over here (a bunch of us on GG jumped ship from the Elle Florence thread and started posting over here about a month ago for the same reasons you all left).

Hopefully once Stella gets settled she’ll feel like doing more on YT — especially since she has Bart around to film with. Yes! More furniture shopping mistakes, please! 😄

Reactions: 2
New vlog, she’s been making bad furniture shopping decisions she admits and has been paying 10% restocking fees each time anything goes back. House tour. Her style is so hodge-podge.

New vlog, she’s been making bad furniture shopping decisions she admits and has been paying 10% restocking fees each time anything goes back. House tour. Her style is so hodge-podge.
Thanks for the heads up! I’m no longer subbed to her channels.

Just watched the first couple minutes, sorry not sorry to say that I hope she loses her FA job! Sounds mean, but she doesn’t really need it. I would rather see someone who NEEDS and actually WANTS to work get her position. Stella wants to keep the job for the benefits and that’s pretty much it!

Thanks for the heads up! I’m no longer subbed to her channels.

Just watched the first couple minutes, sorry not sorry to say that I hope she loses her FA job! Sounds mean, but she doesn’t really need it. I would rather see someone who NEEDS and actually WANTS to work get her position. Stella wants to keep the job for the benefits and that’s pretty much it!
Agreed. She could be a full time Youtuber or vlogger. She has the personality for it but seems to lack the drive (i presume) to post at a regular schedule. They don't need the money she makes from her FA job, which we guessed was close to zero based on her starbucks/ubers/luxury purchases each trip.

For those that aren’t watching, she is officially DCA based at least until October when AA decides on the cut. She says she is on the bubble. Wonder how this will effect the new hires like Jen Ernst that went through training again. First to go? If they're cutting all the way down to Stellas level (5+ years?) then it‘s not looking great.

Reactions: 1
Agreed. She could be a full time Youtuber or vlogger. She has the personality for it but seems to lack the drive (i presume) to post at a regular schedule. They don't need the money she makes from her FA job, which we guessed was close to zero based on her starbucks/ubers/luxury purchases each trip.

For those that aren’t watching, she is officially DCA based at least until October when AA decides on the cut. She says she is on the bubble. Wonder how this will effect the new hires like Jen Ernst that went through training again. First to go? If they're cutting all the way down to Stellas level (5+ years?) then it‘s not looking great.
what does being on the bubble mean?

Just finished the vlog. I agree, very hodgepodge! She sucks at picking out furniture just as bad as she does at dressing herself!

She wastes SO much money, just hire a decorator already! My thoughts on her furniture:

• too much space wasted on alcohol storage
• new tv (67 inch) is too big for the space and it takes up and blocks almost half the window. (just shows what big couch dwellers they are and they spend too much time eating in front of the tv and not enough time moving their bodies)
• their old tv (55 inch) was plenty big enough for the living room and will now look crammed in their teeny tiny guest room! Why not sell it? They don’t need 2 TVs. They are really into tv I guess 😄
• another catch-all shelving unit in the hallway full of junk! They’re huge fans of clutter
• this place will end up just as crammed & cluttered as the last. I predict they sell it in a year or two

eta: the things I like:
• bed frame and mattress in the master bedroom
• area rug in master bedroom
• medicine cabinet upgrade in the master bath
• round coffee table
• round dining table
• glad to see she’s selling the tired worn out chair and couch (less than 3 years old!)

also! That 2nd bedroom should’ve been made into an office for Bart with nothing of Stella’s in it! They rarely have company and their place is too small for guests unless it’s just 1 person.

Last edited:
Just finished the vlog. I agree, very hodgepodge! She sucks at picking out furniture just as bad as she does at dressing herself!

She wastes SO much money, just hire a decorator already! My thoughts on her furniture:

• too much space wasted on alcohol storage
• new tv (67 inch) is too big for the space and it takes up and blocks almost half the window. (just shows what big couch dwellers they are and they spend too much time eating in front of the tv and not enough time moving their bodies)
• their old tv (55 inch) was plenty big enough for the living room and will now look crammed in their teeny tiny guest room! Why not sell it? They don’t need 2 TVs. They are really into tv I guess 😄
• another catch-all shelving unit in the hallway full of junk! They’re huge fans of clutter
• this place will end up just as crammed & cluttered as the last. I predict they sell it in a year or two

eta: the things I like:
• bed frame and mattress in the master bedroom
• area rug in master bedroom
• medicine cabinet upgrade in the master bath
• round coffee table
• round dining table
• glad to see she’s selling the tired worn out chair and couch (less than 3 years old!)

also! That 2nd bedroom should’ve been made into an office for Bart with nothing of Stella’s in it! They rarely have company and their place is too small for guests unless it’s just 1 person.
I'm still not a fan of their place, the layout and number of rooms. Surely they could have afforded something with 3 bedrooms at least. Though after their NY apartments it looks huge comparatively and I'm glad we don't have to see a stack of her luxury bag boxes taking over the bedroom!

I absolutely hate that catch-all trolley once they walk through the door too! Then the $1,300+ bar/sideboard but with one & half of the cubby filled with junk. What a waste of a nice sideboard. About the TV, you're right that's where they spend all their time when in the house including having dinner. The dinner table is more for them to do work or film lol

IMO her style is hodgepodge because she wants to go with what's trendy or what's hot according to the current catalogue of West Elm (and her other favorite places which are all trendy or recommended by other influensters). She's far too old to not have a style in how to design her space. She claims her style is minimalist modern but it looks more empty/soul-less than anything.

• Heart
So she wedged a huge bed the middle of that guest room and has now crammed a pelation bike into the tiny space between the bed and the wall. Typical Stella 😂 They'll soon be tripping over tit just like in NY. Such slobs.

She does seem focused on moving her ever expanding lazy ass lately 💦

They should’ve just bought a 3 bedroom, but then she would’ve just junked that up too! Seems the more room she has the more she’s determined to fill it up. Now that she’s no longer working she can’t escape to the uncluttered space of a hotel with her laptop and Netflix. 🥴

So she wedged a huge bed the middle of that guest room and has now crammed a pelation bike into the tiny space between the bed and the wall. Typical Stella 😂 They'll soon be tripping over tit just like in NY. Such slobs.

Hope she keeps up the workouts, but you’re right, that bike is crammed into that already small space in the guest room. Not sure why they have that bed set up in there, they rarely have family in and that room is going to get disgusting quick with all that sweat pouring off her (and presumably even more from Bart). Just ditch the bed, Stella!

Hope she keeps up the workouts, but you’re right, that bike is crammed into that already small space in the guest room. Not sure why they have that bed set up in there, they rarely have family in and that room is going to get disgusting quick with all that sweat pouring off her (and presumably even more from Bart). Just ditch the bed, Stella!
Even if she is anticipating having more guests in this place, it really makes zero sense to put a QUEEN size bed in that teeny tiny room. Nothing ever really makes sense with her choices though 🤷‍♀️

She really seems to have a lot of trouble with proportions, the table, the tv, the guest bed, the coffee table, the bench by the table? Mistake after mistake. She seems aware of it but it too impulsive to real it in and maybe MEASURE things first. That must be tiring but I guess she has nothing else to do. Its nice she has to pay restocking fees for wasting so many peoples time with her deliveries and returns.

omg theres a peloton? I missed it entirely. She‘s been going to the gym often according to instastories - but she only posts when she uploads a vid to yt, so how often who knows. I hope she’s not going to the gym to find a quiet corner to do her resistance band exercises like she used to at the apartment gym. With covid and an actual peloton at home, just stay home! Especially for that.

omg theres a peloton? I missed it entirely. She‘s been going to the gym often according to instastories - but she only posts when she uploads a vid to yt, so how often who knows. I hope she’s not going to the gym to find a quiet corner to do her resistance band exercises like she used to at the apartment gym. With covid and an actual peloton at home, just stay home! Especially for that.
Yea the instastories of the peloton are still up but its at 23h

She's back to work, first time in 3 months. Seems like she lost quite a bit of weight, looks like when she started YT or pre-marriage. Good on her.

New vlog of trip is up, damn she was quick with that one. I dislike her mask protocol - touching the front exposed part often. Bart picked her up at airport curbside at DCA, no mask. Cute vlog overall worth a watch. I skipped the LA apartment tour of the friend cause she was screechy & it was uninteresting. Probably a YT friend is my guess.

Bart is a better wife/partner than Stella, lol! 😆

He made her dinner, washed, and even folded her clothes. He semi made the bed, had the house picked up, and set the table. That’s more than Stella does in a week!

I bet Stella slept a lot more than he did while she was away. 🙄

• Haha
She vlogged another trip. Kept complaining about her brassy hair - she keeps getting it done like once a week? This time within days to fix the brassiness. Her hair looks so damaged. With covid i’d rather not go to salons so often tbh.

Seems she’s not on keto anymore based on the food she was eating during the trip. Another popular diet bites the dust. Popular as in Stella’s gotta immediately be on it as it’s hot at the moment then lasts a few weeks. No offense to keto/vegans.