Fly With Stella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just announced she is furloughed. "Was surprised"? Doesn't know what she can do?
She hardly worked before covid.
Agree with Bart, she could go and work at a store. Christmas season is coming up. She wouldn't want a full-time job anyhow.

Reactions: 4
She just announced she is furloughed. "Was surprised"? Doesn't know what she can do?
She hardly worked before covid.
Agree with Bart, she could go and work at a store. Christmas season is coming up. She wouldn't want a full-time job anyhow.
was it on ig stories? Missed it. Tbh she is lucky that she doesn't need to work to survive, thanks to Bart & his job ... for now. She wasn't making money on her 1-2x a month trips thanks to the expenses incurred working it with Ubers, Starbucks etc. Stella is more senior than most of the other YTber FAs at 5+ years so they all will probably be getting furloughed too - Kat, Kacey, JetJulia etc.

Edit - it’s on youtube for those that haven't watched. She gets teary :( it was kinda sad. Never seen Stella not super positive and cheery. The furlough starts in October so she still has to work rest of September. That’s gonna be tough.

All the other FA YTbers with AA have vids on furloughs too so guessing they all got cut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
was it on ig stories? Missed it. Tbh she is lucky that she doesn't need to work to survive, thanks to Bart & his job ... for now. She wasn't making money on her 1-2x a month trips thanks to the expenses incurred working it with Ubers, Starbucks etc. Stella is more senior than most of the other YTber FAs at 5+ years so they all will probably be getting furloughed too - Kat, Kacey, JetJulia etc.

Edit - it’s on youtube for those that haven't watched. She gets teary :( it was kinda sad. Never seen Stella not super positive and cheery. The furlough starts in October so she still has to work rest of September. That’s gonna be tough.

All the other FA YTbers with AA have vids on furloughs too so guessing they all got cut.
I'm confused a bit. Furlough in the UK means that you still get some sort of pay while not working. How does it work in the US? Also, she hasn't actually been made redundant. So eventually they will call her back, when flights resume, etc.

I'm confused a bit. Furlough in the UK means that you still get some sort of pay while not working. How does it work in the US? Also, she hasn't actually been made redundant. So eventually they will call her back, when flights resume, etc.
For the FAs seems like it means they will be put on hold so to speak. Once things pick up they will be activated again - after re-training possibly, if it's taking awhile. Not sure if they do get a stipend of some sort. I'm thinking no based on what they have said. Only heard one mention that they would keep their flight benefits, in a way, comparative to a retired FA i.e. pay a discounted price for a flight. So if this is their main source of income or are the breadwinner of the family, then they would need to find another job in the meantime.

Reactions: 2
I watched Stella’s “I’m not a Flight Attendant Anymore” video. I admit I felt a little bad for her too!

It kind of reminds me of watching a little kid who just found out her mother donated toys she never plays with anymore and basically ignored when they were in her possession — get upset! Her FA job was barely even a hobby to her for the past 3 years. I really feel bad for the FAs that actually worked their job and depend on their income.

I don’t really see Stella working a traditional job even part time because she’d actually have to adhere to a schedule and show up. I think in the beginning she’d be mildly amused but I can also hear her saying to her followers “It’s soooo harrrdd, I don’t know how you guys do this every week” like the over-privelaged person that she is.

No way that Stella gets another job until her furlough is over! She’s used to doing nothing and binge shopping and watching Netflix. She could be furloughed for a year. And my understanding while on furlough is no benefits, no stipend — nothing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I too admit I felt sad after the I’m not a flight attendant anymore video .. Hope she’s called back sooner than later ! What do you guys think of the new couch and coffee table ? I don’t like them at all
For a leather sofa ..I prefer black or navy blue ..I wonder if they will keep it or return it for something else .

I too admit I felt sad after the I’m not a flight attendant anymore video .. Hope she’s called back sooner than later ! What do you guys think of the new couch and coffee table ? I don’t like them at all
For a leather sofa ..I prefer black or navy blue ..I wonder if they will keep it or return it for something else .
None of us like it! Even her fans in the comments. She still has it though in the latest vlog yesterday, but with a sheet over it to help Frannie or cover it from scratches. It's going back for sure.

She's on her last 4 trips as an FA. End of an era. I doubt she will be vlogging often afterwards.

She just uploaded a new video today and she stated that they found another leather couch that is dark brown. I can't wait to see the new leather couch. She meet up with her BFF and he has done a lot with his apartment since Stella was there last. Stella talked about washing her dress/uniform. So It looks like Stella wears her dress/uniform for two days in a row without washing it in between. SMH. She should has two uniform one to wear and one uniform to wear on the trip home instead of all that extra Louis vuitton.

She uploaded an instatory the other day for her last flight. She stated that she wasn't going to vlog her last trip for she starts the furlough.

I hate the way she talks whilst eating. The watermelon in her latest video was too much 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stella’s expensive impulse buys are on full display when watching her hawk her cast off luxury goods in the latest blog sale on today’s video on the Stella Connolly channel or should I say CHA NEL? She’s ridiculous, spending money like it’s water and then later making videos whining about being furloughed from AA, a job that she barely worked and took, at minimum, 3 leave of absences to travel, move, and plan a wedding. Life is just so hard for poor Stella. 🤮

Notice how she refers to her LV laptop Pochette as LAB-top numerous times. There’s no way this woman-child ever graduated college with such a poor command of the English language. She’s edging close to 40 and speaks like a tween.

She also refers to her crackerjack box apartment as her 2 bedroom house. No Stella, a house is a detached dwelling. You live in a home that was converted into 3 apartments and later sold off as condos. It doesn’t make it sound better calling it something it’s not. I’ll give Bart partial credit for not chucking away 4 grand each month on rent and taking out a mortgage. However, he was dumb not to get a place large enough for two overgrown toddlers and all their crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I am just speechless at the amount of crap she buys 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a waste
You can see the price she’s listing them for (except the ones she’s sold). She’s always been addicted to shopping since she started her channel, but it wasn’t until she married Bart that the high ticket luxury goods came into play. Not saying she’s a gold digger, but she worked Bart and played on his generosity. Two or three bags quickly turned into dozens. Her flight attendant salary and YouTube generated money doesn’t come close to covering these purchases not to mention all the other frivolous spending she does. If you look at her socialblade the highest they estimate her annual YouTube earning is $17,000 on her main channel and her other one estimates $5k. To be realistic they say to cut that figure in half, I’ll be generous and call it $13,000 for both channels per year. She has to pay quarterly taxes on it and maybe nets a total of $10,000 or the price of 2 Chanel’s. She nets about that at AA, so that’s 4 Chanel’s total.

Attachments

Last edited:
You can see the price she’s listing them for (except the ones she’s sold). She’s always been addicted to shopping since she started her channel, but it wasn’t until she married Bart that the high ticket luxury goods came into play. Not saying she’s a gold digger, but she worked Bart and played on his generosity. Two or three bags quickly turned into dozens. Her flight attendant salary and YouTube generated money doesn’t come close to covering these purchases not to mention all the other frivolous spending she does. If you look at her socialblade the highest they estimate her annual YouTube earning is $17,000 on her main channel and her other one estimates $5k. To be realistic they say to cut that figure in half, I’ll be generous and call it $13,000 for both channels per year. She has to pay quarterly taxes on it and maybe nets a total of $10,000 or the price of 2 Chanel’s. She nets about that at AA, so that’s 4 Chanel’s total.
Yea I had a look at the prices when she uploaded. My husband doesn’t care what I buy either but I’d rather save and invest than piss it all away on nonsense crap. Sure buy a few nice things for yourself but she has a obvious problem. Dumb and dumber in their tiny cluttered “house”. Just look at how much furniture they have returned this year. They are both idiots.

Weight-loss series, 196# at 5’4” so she’s trying to get healthier. I can’t diss her on that hope she keeps it up. Especially having the peloton. she says keto didn't work out.

Weight-loss series, 196# at 5’4” so she’s trying to get healthier. I can’t diss her on that hope she keeps it up. Especially having the peloton. she says keto didn't work out.
Keto has helped so many people but it’s not for everyone and nothing can happen if you don’t have any discipline and don’t move your body. Stella and Bart definitely need a change in lifestyle. I think it’s great she is attempting to address hers. Hopefully she can stick to it since we’ve seen her attempt to so many times.