Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought they were besties at first, but now they remind me of two pet cats that are being forced to share a flat even though they hate each other 👀
Honestly, I get the vibe that they're 'besties' but it's a super toxic friendship with lots of competition with each other and others. I don't think they hate each other and probably have fun in each other's company 75% of the time but I think they both want to feel like they're better than the other so it creates a lot of resentment and toxicity.

Don't really follow Olivia that closely but that's vibe I get from Flossie's end, at least.

Reactions: 23
Interesting how they’re only just now commenting on this thread after I said it was suspicious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got a monobrow going on
No shes notttttt

Really random but isn’t this a nice picture of Flossie 🖤 I know Olivia is extremely pretty but Flossie still is so beautiful! x Its blurred she looks prettier before uploaded but stilll x x
5F42CC31-628B-4EF7-885B-B29655A833D0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
it must be hard for her with people constantly talking about how pretty olivia is when they make tiktoks together

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just made my first post on Olivias thread so thought I’d peak over here. I do enjoy some of Flossies content I just have to be honest I don’t think she’s very likeable like I’m sure she’s lovely and I’m not judging or hating but she just doesn’t come across well to me at all? Anyone else?

Reactions: 8
commented this on liv's thread but watching olivia's new video makes me realize her and flossie are a lot closer than we think. i think flossie is incredibly shy and olivia is her exact opposite so we assume based on a few videos here and there that they aren't really friends. i think lewys is a weird addition to their group & causes tension but when it's just olivia and flossie i love seeing their dynamic. they're obvs not like sisters but they seem comfortable w each other imo. i also am really fond of flossie as i began watching her first like 2 years ago.

Reactions: 14
I don’t agree sorry :/ if anything it looks like Lewys is the only reason they can stand each other

Reactions: 9
she’s creasing her jordan’s 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Is it really a big deal to crease Jordans? Ive seen that said before about Jordans a few times. Im not trying to be smart or rude here just genuinely wondering how it's possible to have a pair of shoes and not crease them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it really a big deal to crease Jordans? Ive seen that said before about Jordans a few times. Im not trying to be smart or rude here just genuinely wondering how it's possible to have a pair of shoes and not crease them 😅
Yeah considering most of them are quite hard to get and usually pretty expensive. They crease quite easily as well so most people try to avoid actively creasing them (as she’s doing in the picture). I have a couple of Jordan’s and haven’t got visible creased on any and i wear them quite a bit lol. Obviously sometimes it’s unavoidable to slightly crease them when moving around (but that usually isn’t enough to make them visibly creased). Anyway loads of ppl dislike creasing shoes like Jordan’s. It just made me cringe quite a bit haha

Reactions: 5
Yeah considering most of them are quite hard to get and usually pretty expensive. They crease quite easily as well so most people try to avoid actively creasing them (as she’s doing in the picture). I have a couple of Jordan’s and haven’t got visible creased on any and i wear them quite a bit lol. Obviously sometimes it’s unavoidable to slightly crease them when moving around (but that usually isn’t enough to make them visibly creased). Anyway loads of ppl dislike creasing shoes like Jordan’s. It just made me cringe quite a bit haha
Fair! Thanks for explaining 😅

i thought she looked pretty
I didn't say she doesn't look pretty, she does. I just mean the actual clothes and hairstyle she is wearing, I feel they don't suit her and her personality and she's trying to hard to be something she's not

Reactions: 24
I didn't say she doesn't look pretty, she does. I just mean the actual clothes and hairstyle she is wearing, I feel they don't suit her and her personality and she's trying to hard to be something she's not
oh right. sorry misunderstood what you were saying. i agree that she’s trying to be something she’s not. the bad witch style just doesn’t fit her

Reactions: 9
On her Kim petras tiktok.. I cringe so bad. I know all the comments are hyping her up but this bad bleep persona is just not it for Flossie (in my opinion)

Reactions: 11
First time poster here and new to the forum, but glad I found it! Sorry if this is off topic but wanted to add in my opinion!

I have a bit of a theory about Flossie's mean girl attitude and persona she seems to have taken up since moving to London- From what I gather, she never had many friends at school (bit of a red flag to begin with), and therefore never got to experience the kind of 14/15 year old, secondary school girl group phase of being bitchy to and making fun of other people; normally the girls partaking in this behaviour grow up from it and learn from it because they're still young. I think since moving to London she's finally got to experience being in a 'popular' group and has got a bit of a superiority complex over it, which is why she does things like making fun of every other YouTuber not in her group, videoing strangers, calling Loren a "fat cow", plus many other things she does to impress others- the kind of bitchy things you do when you're growing up and a child - not nearly 20!!

I feel like it's coming to bite her in the back a bit though because since the initial hype of moving to London, her subscriber count is barely increasing, and her views aren't great unless she includes Lewys and Olivia. I feel a bit bad for her really, I think because her and Olivia have very similar content, its easy to compare herself- and quite clearly Olivia is getting a lot more views and a lot more growth, whilst I feel like Flossie's already had her peak- same with Lewys really. I wonder how the dynamic will work if the pattern continues.
To add to the whole schoolgirl bitchy thing ... this tweet didn’t age well🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.