Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking through her old Instagram pictures and her old eyebrows really suited her! They’re very straight now but they were arched before and she looked STUNNING.

Reactions: 5
She just confirmed on her tiktok live that she reads these posts. Saying everyone was calling her a Tory haha

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A lot of influencers have discovered this site recently (some are even trying to get it taken down lmao) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she does. It seems like people on other platforms are starting to voice the same opinions as the ones on here though.

Reactions: 2
A lot of influencers have discovered this site recently (some are even trying to get it taken down lmao) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she does. It seems like people on other platforms are starting to voice the same opinions as the ones on here though.
Like where?

the dynamic has completely changed between flossie and olivia - if you look at the old video of them doing a GRWM with kate elisabeth, its kate who seemed to be feeling left out and those two were acting life BFFs. Now, it's like theyre relying on obnoxious Lewys to keep them going. maybe flossie isn't keen on olivia going out with hrvy as it means she isn't living the roomie lifestyle she hoped...or maybe flossie fancied hrvy and it didn't work out. there's defo tension, and it's weird how as much as they try disguise it with their 'adhd behaviour' as they say and 'chaotic vibes' you can still sense something isn't right.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her Instagram about her blackfishing? I don’t think she intentionally was trying too, she looks like she’s just got a good tan from her holiday which would be expected after her going on sunbeds and also if she used the fox tan, which Olivia had in her video, this enhances the tan and makes it deeper.

Please correct me if I’m wrong or have offended anyone, I just thought it was her natural tan and didn’t know that would be Considered black fishing?

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her Instagram about her blackfishing? I don’t think she intentionally was trying too, she looks like she’s just got a good tan from her holiday which would be expected after her going on sunbeds and also if she used the fox tan, which Olivia had in her video, this enhances the tan and makes it deeper.

Please correct me if I’m wrong or have offended anyone, I just thought it was her natural tan and didn’t know that would be Considered black fishing?
Agreed tbh. Completely open to other’s opinions but looking at her recent posts, she just looks tanned...I think she naturally tand easily in the sun. I don’t think tanning also = blackfishing, I’d never look at Flossie (if I didn’t know of her) and think she’s anything but a white girl?

Reactions: 11

I don’t think she’s intentionally trying to either, I think the lighting in her recent post made her look darker as it’s not natural lighting/there’s shadows, but I think she is just one of those lucky people that have skin that tans easily in the sun! I have to stick on 2 layers of bondi sands ultra dark to look like I’ve been on holiday for a week😅

Yes I agree, from what I remember she tans quite easily too as sole of her videos this year and last summer, she would sit in the garden to tan and she always went a nice tanned shade.
I always thought blackfishing was when people would use fake tan or makeup to make themselves look unrealistically darker than their normal skin tone
Agreed tbh. Completely open to other’s opinions but looking at her recent posts, she just looks tanned...I think she naturally tand easily in the sun. I don’t think tanning also = blackfishing, I’d never look at Flossie (if I didn’t know of her) and think she’s anything but a white girl?

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree, from what I remember she tans quite easily too as sole of her videos this year and last summer, she would sit in the garden to tan and she always went a nice tanned shade.
I always thought blackfishing was when people would use fake tan or makeup to make themselves look unrealistically darker than their normal skin tone
I think black fishing is when people become so dark and adopt physical characteristics that are normally associated with black people that they appear racially ambiguous (which you do see a lot of on social media). I don’t think you would look at Flossie and say in all honesty that she’s trying to do that. Her skin is just darker and even if she used a sun bed, so what? Loads of people do and it’s just to tan more. I don’t think she wants to change her ethnicity

Reactions: 4
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks she’s isn’t, I do feel for her in that case as I know it’s such a difficult topic especially atm, so it must be hard if she is getting a few dms about it, I can only imagine what has been said to her...

I read up on it just to see exactly what it was and it said basically what people said on here and also copying styles and dressing themselves like that culture, which tbh I think flossie is very far from doing. She’s your basic white girl with a good tan 🤣

I think black fishing is when people become so dark and adopt physical characteristics that are normally associated with black people that they appear racially ambiguous (which you do see a lot of on social media). I don’t think you would look at Flossie and say in all honesty that she’s trying to do that. Her skin is just darker and even if she used a sun bed, so what? Loads of people do and it’s just to tan more. I don’t think she wants to change her ethnicity

Here are comments about it on her last pic !
Notice how they’re both white 🥴 It’s just fake activists trying to speak for black girls who probably aren’t even offended. Do they not realise that skin always looks darker in dimmer lighting?

Reactions: 18
A lot of people are calling out those in the comments who are saying she’s blackfishing, one girl herself has apparently a caption with racist undertones & also has copied some hairstyle from the Mexican culture lol! A lot of hypocrisy going on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Notice how they’re both white 🥴 It’s just fake activists trying to speak for black girls who probably aren’t even offended. Do they not realise that skin always looks darker in dimmer lighting?

I’ve noticed this a lot🤣 I’m black and 9 time’s out of 10 the people calling out influencers on racial slurs and black fishing are white..... it’s exhausting lmao

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.