Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Immi290

I mean didn't gove's daughter have to delete her first tiktok account because she was promoting the "chav aesthetic" and bragging about sniffing coke herself. Don't think she's that woke, just another rich girl who pretends to be poor to be "relatable"

• Heart
Reactions: 22

misty-y2k

She’s a beautiful girl and has a great body and it makes me really sad to see her editing herself into oblivion. Her leg shape is completley different in those photos to what we see in her videos, i’m certain she’s done more than just make herself look taller.
She seems to really be struggling with her body image at the moment but I think it’s quite careless of her to be posting edited photos like these when she has many young followers who’ve also struggled with disordered eating.
Obviously other people’s triggers aren’t her problem, but it’s still very dangerous for her to be promoting an unrealistic body image and using edited photos to body check. I’m really disappointed in her especially considering she’s struggled with an ED before and is aware of how triggering photos like these can be.

Abbleann

Can we just keep where they live out of it? For all we know it could be someone who’s into how much money they have an hopes to rob them or something. I know it’s a bit dramatic to think that but you shouldn’t be helping someone find out where abouts they live. It’s seriously disrespectful
Get where you’re coming from but it’s not like they’re asking for their address and flat number, London’s pretty massive so asking what area doesn’t seem hugely strange to me

Scandalous_Purpose

idk i’m around flossie’s age and i loved her style and for the record, i think she’s absolutely stunning and has no need to feel any competition with olivia, they’re very different but both stunning, but since the move to london, she feels a bit like a “mean girl” ??? like she’s just becoming unrelatable and snobby and as we all know, that’s the beginning of the end for youtubers, i think her channel etc will still grow massively but if she continues being so entitled then she’s gonna start to lose her fan base :/ it’s sad to see another youtuber i really liked become more like this, i hope she changes

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I wonder if Olivia finds it weird that Flossie copies her. I would. Its so odd!
To be fair they both just copy pinterest and what’s popular at the time. Neither of them have an original bone in their body. Flossie’s new style is awful though.

I’ve had to delete both flossie and Olivia from insta because they just trigger me so much. Obviously that’s partly my problem, as I’ve recently realised I do have an ED however I honestly think the way they both comment about their bodies triggered it for me massively.

The move to London has done nothing for either of their careers personally, and I actually think it will make older subscribers like myself lose interest in them. It’s the same old story - relatable youtuber gains success, and loses their relatability... Flossie comes across as an entitled, fake and toxic person now and I can’t bare to look at her face let alone her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i have no problem with drugs and i know that drugs are rife with kids their age, but there's just something about seeing her like that and the fact they were on live is so so embarrassing for everyone involved.

it's detrimental to her career, her fan base, and to be in that state she must have taken more than she's used to?? she tries to come off quite innocent and mature so it's the complete opposite seeing her like that.

she seems like a really uptight girl and probably never touched drugs back in her home town. also the fact she can barely handle her drink (from what we've seen, and she's also admitted that) so i bet she is so annoying on mdma lol

freyamcdonald

Has anyone listened to the podcast flossie did with Evie? She says how’s she gets ‘babied’ because she gets dm’s asking if she’s ok and that she looks really happy?? Like imagine having caring viewers check up on you and you claim that you’re being babied 😭 like ?? Would you rather everyone leave you constant abuse ?? Bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
Can we please not comment on her appearance :( I don’t like some of flossies actions as much as the next person but for how much is spoken about her having body image issues on this thread it’s not nice to be bringing the girl down for how she looks. I don’t mean that in a rude way to you at all, you don’t have to like the look shes going for or even her as a person but let’s not bring the girl down on her appearance either
We're not doing it infront of her on her Instagram or YouTube page, this place is made for people to express themselves and opinions and if you don't like it then don't look here 🤷🏼‍♀️

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I know people like to hate on Olivia more but I honestly think that Flossie seems more mean spirited and a bit of a try hard. At least Olivia is funny and has her own personality..
Olivia’s personality is a carbon copy of Emma Chamberlain’s

Reactions: 20

urmelfa

I haven’t caught any lives, can you guys point me to videos where you can see this side of Flossie? Intrigued but I really don’t watch her/Olivia much as it is lol
This is the only thing I could find. They usually do their lives between midnight and like 4am I always catch them bc I do night shifts.

You can see how annoyed Olivia got saying “you’re 19 years old”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

luckyblue

VIP Member
Olivia always gave me mean girl vibes 😅 I thought flossie was nicer but lewys is a piece of work. I’d never heard of him until they became a trio & I just can’t find a redeeming quality in him.

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
This is the only thing I could find. They usually do their lives between midnight and like 4am I always catch them bc I do night shifts.

You can see how annoyed Olivia got saying “you’re 19 years old”

that behavior is SO embarrassing and Olivia doesn't sound like she finds it funny "fucking live with it you are 19 years old"

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
i feel really terrible saying this, but the first time i saw her was in kate elizabeth's video like last year and i thought she was stunning, but now i've started actually watching her i don't think the same anymore. in fact quite the opposite

i kind of understand why she'd be a bit insecure around olivia 😬

her new video is so cringe. also olivia and that harvey blatantly showing off in the background that they're together now. i know they're only 19 but they're really immature and its cringe to watch, i'm sure they'll cringe as well in a few years time watching these back

• Heart

whatktdid

i guess doing c*ke (not sure if that words censored here) is not common in america at all. bc i'm american and do not know anyone whatsoever who does anything besides drink & smoke .... so the fact that people are assuming flossie and olivia are doing that (especially when they come from such healthy good stable families) would be super surprising to me at least
Depends on the circles you mix in. In circles like the young, upper middle class influencer ones they mix in, seems like it would be relatively common. Similar to how at any given UK uni, if you enjoy a certain kind of party you would be able to find your people without much difficulty.

Probably no different to America really though, all comes down to who you know & choose to hang out with 🤷‍♀️