Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok sorry she didn't eat before 5pm in her new video, that is so incredibly dangerous & definitely a form of starvation. I really really hope that she's okay and gets some help that she really definitely needs! its so sad to see her fall down this trap
Wait I don’t eat before 4/5?😂 I don’t do breakfast, don’t like snacking so I just have a decent enough evening meal. I’m pretty sure I don’t have an eating disorder

Reactions: 3
Wait I don’t eat before 4/5?😂 I don’t do breakfast, don’t like snacking so I just have a decent enough evening meal. I’m pretty sure I don’t have an eating disorder
I don't think anyone is diagnosing anyone with an eating disorder. But having just one meal a day isn't enough by any standards and I don't think Flossie should be promoting that, especially to a younger, impressionable audience.

Reactions: 25
I actually scrolled through Olivias tik tok and she lost a very alarming amount of weight in a short period of time
olivia said in a pretty recent video how she felt she'd gained a bit but was fine with it and there was nothing wrong with it if she was hungry and ate - kind of thought this was counteracting flossie's constant negativity about her weight in her videos and trying to put out a better message. it could be her being supportive? not sure it this is a stretch ot not though

Reactions: 7
She I get where you mean but in Olivias recent video I’m pretty sure she said about how you should eat if your hungry etc and while I know EDs are very competitive, I feel like Olivia would be very supportive and acc try to help her.
Yes! Olivia was super supportive and helpful when she publicly mocked Flossie a few weeks ago, saying that Flossie doesn’t swallow bc it’s too many calories 🥰

I mean she was still slim but she wasn’t as slim, look at this tik tok from 2019

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

And compare itto this one

Yeah, I noticed this too! her face looks especially different in her older videos. I’m sure she did mention that changing her birth control made her lose a bit of weight, so maybe that could be it. But usually if birth control changes your weight it’s only about a 5lbs loss/gain, and she seems to have lost a lot more than that

Reactions: 6
Yes! Olivia was super supportive and helpful when she publicly mocked Flossie a few weeks ago, saying that Flossie doesn’t swallow bc it’s too many calories 🥰

Yeah, I noticed this too! her face looks especially different in her older videos. I’m sure she did mention that changing her birth control made her lose a bit of weight, so maybe that could be it. But usually if birth control changes your weight it’s only about a 5lbs loss/gain, and she seems to have lost a lot more than that
Just speaking from experience- I went on birth control and lost almost a stone. No change in diet or exercise. Just made me loose most of my appetite

Reactions: 1

I don't know if Olivia intended to say that in a bad way or mock her? if u have a good relationship with food (which I think Olivia does atm) you don't see things like joking about calories etc to be offensive or hurtful, so maybe she was genuinely joking and naive and didn't mean it in a malice way? I'm probs wrong

I don't know if Olivia intended to say that in a bad way or mock her? if u have a good relationship with food (which I think Olivia does atm) you don't see things like joking about calories etc to be offensive or hurtful, so maybe she was genuinely joking and naive and didn't mean it in a malice way? I'm probs wrong
I don’t think there was any ill intention behind it tbh, I’m sure Olivia regrets saying it after it’s been taken badly online because Flossie seems the type to not say anything even if it did bother her 🤷🏼‍♀️

What did people think of her and Olivia's stereo app thing? Think it's a bit bad from Flossie to have so many of these stupid 'icks' - a boy knowing his address?? or feminine hands?? wtf?? it's not even funny just attention seeking lol, look at me I have so many icks 🤪 i really fit in with this trend 🤣 even tho it might actually make a lot of boys insecure 😂

What did people think of her and Olivia's stereo app thing? Think it's a bit bad from Flossie to have so many of these stupid 'icks' - a boy knowing his address?? or feminine hands?? wtf?? it's not even funny just attention seeking lol, look at me I have so many icks 🤪 i really fit in with this trend 🤣 even tho it might actually make a lot of boys insecure 😂
Flossie is the type of girl who picks at other peoples flaws/insecurities to make herself feel better about her own. I mean she thought she was quirky for calling Loren a fat cow over an unfollow, so I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 9
I’m so nosy and love a what I got for Christmas video but OMG she’s the most boring person I’ve ever watched on youtube. She comes across as such a try hard I actually get second hand embarrassment watching her

Reactions: 12
she comes across so obnoxious like she’s defo the girl that looks you up and down when you say hi

Reactions: 9
I mean she was still slim but she wasn’t as slim, look at this tik tok from 2019

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

And compare itto this one

yeah i definitely feel like she's lost a looooot of weight, kinda weird that people seem to think she's just naturally like that even though if you watch her vids from early on in 2020 she literally looks like a different person?? i can't remember what vid but she talked about having a quite bad eating disorder when she was younger. (olivia as in) if she did loose the weight healthily why not just say that rather than always going on about much tit she eats and her ridiculous appetite and how she never works out? there's no problem with talking about eating clean and doing lots of sport to maintain a body you like but its misleading to her young audience to make them think that she just instantly became skinny af for no reason?

I find flossie sooo much better with stuff like that, even though there's maybe tiny slip ups, she's so much more open and honest about it but generally just doesnt put much focus on it and is really careful not to say triggering things which i really respect her for. I feel like people are way too harsh on flossie for maybe having an eating disorder (which she really can't help!! it's an illness) even though she's really careful with the way she talks about it

Reactions: 13
yeah i definitely feel like she's lost a looooot of weight, kinda weird that people seem to think she's just naturally like that even though if you watch her vids from early on in 2020 she literally looks like a different person?? i can't remember what vid but she talked about having a quite bad eating disorder when she was younger. (olivia as in) if she did loose the weight healthily why not just say that rather than always going on about much tit she eats and her ridiculous appetite and how she never works out? there's no problem with talking about eating clean and doing lots of sport to maintain a body you like but its misleading to her young audience to make them think that she just instantly became skinny af for no reason?

I find flossie sooo much better with stuff like that, even though there's maybe tiny slip ups, she's so much more open and honest about it but generally just doesnt put much focus on it and is really careful not to say triggering things which i really respect her for. I feel like people are way too harsh on flossie for maybe having an eating disorder (which she really can't help!! it's an illness) even though she's really careful with the way she talks about it
I agree! Olivia claims she “eats soooo much pasta” etc all the time. Then we learn from flossies vlogs she’s been out running everyday and she obv survives on iced cofeee. I find that while Flossiee while she’s obv suffering from an ED she doesn’t just pretend to be naturally tiny like Olivia does even though Olivia never used to be so small! It’s weird. I think olivias ED seems worse than Flossies in that sense

Reactions: 16
I feel like Lewys has struggled with eating in the past as his weight fluctuates so much on his older videos

Reactions: 11
I feel like Lewys has struggled with eating in the past as his weight fluctuates so much on his older videos
I feel like the three of them spending so much time together prob isn’t healthy for their EDs, like someone previously said, EDs are so competitive, and if one of them is surviving on iced coffee and 1 meal a day, the others will probably feel like they have to do the same. It’s a vicious cycle unfortunately :(

Reactions: 16
I feel like the three of them spending so much time together prob isn’t healthy for their EDs, like someone previously said, EDs are so competitive, and if one of them is surviving on iced coffee and 1 meal a day, the others will probably feel like they have to do the same. It’s a vicious cycle unfortunately :(
I agree! As much as they think their good friends, it seems quite toxic and that it will end badly. It seems when Lewys was at uni he was realllly skinny, he became friends with the social climbers to begin with he was a bit ‘’’’heavier’’’’ but towards the end and now friends with Flossie&Olivia, he seems to be quite slim again. From what I gather he seems to be drinking 3/5 coffees a day quite consistently!

**JUST TO ADD** I’m not judging in any way, shape or form. I’m just making a comment on what I’ve seen on his channel which is openly available for everyone to see.

I agree! As much as they think their good friends, it seems quite toxic and that it will end badly. It seems when Lewys was at uni he was realllly skinny, he became friends with the social climbers to begin with he was a bit ‘’’’heavier’’’’ but towards the end and now friends with Flossie&Olivia, he seems to be quite slim again. From what I gather he seems to be drinking 3/5 coffees a day quite consistently too!

**JUST TO ADD** I’m not judging in any way, shape or form. I’m just making a comment on what I’ve seen on his channel which is openly available for everyone to see.

he had said that he kind of let himself go for a while during that period he was always hanging out with the social climbers and that he felt really unhealthy and sluggish. I can't remember what vid that was in. I feel like he's probably a positive influence on the girls and their eating? maybe that's me just speculating.

Reactions: 5
he had said that he kind of let himself go for a while during that period he was always hanging out with the social climbers and that he felt really unhealthy and sluggish. I can't remember what vid that was in. I feel like he's probably a positive influence on the girls and their eating? maybe that's me just speculating.
I get that and it definitely would add up to the video content. Idk about a positive influence though cause they all live off coffees and takeaways. I think Flossie being home was encouraging healthy, home cooked meals but as she’s back in London now, I’m not sure how long that will continue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.