Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t see a problem with her latest insta?? Honestly seems like some of you project your own issues onto her
looool climb out her ass shes editing her legs into oblivion !! she looks like a bloody giraffe and thinks its a cute look

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont understand the look shes going for like its a bit weird putting a bodysuit on and nothing else then taking a million selfies

Reactions: 9
Latest insta
wooooow. this is actually really sad :( you can see how much this is edited because her head/face looks so small and distorted/the camera angle is really strange. This is actually so sad because I imagine that's how she really wants to look IRL (but basically no human does!)

Reactions: 17
isn’t she 5’3? her thighs look the length of mine and i’m 5’9? and proportionally, her calves are too short for the thigh. is she that desperate for a thigh gap?
I'm 5"3 and she's 100% altering the images to elongate her legs and torso.
Angles help but they don't make you grow 5 inches.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I only came here bc of how weird these photos are like... it looks so disproportionate it has to be edited like she has an hourglass upper but super thin legs? It could just be body composition but in that case I don’t see why she would even lose weight to that extent- also is it just me but has her face changed aswell? It could be the weight loss but she looks a bit 😐 rn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wooooow. this is actually really sad :( you can see how much this is edited because her head/face looks so small and distorted/the camera angle is really strange. This is actually so sad because I imagine that's how she really wants to look IRL (but basically no human does!)
It really is sad, it could be her thinspo? Like she’s editing her body to look the way she wants it too and she’s using that as ‘motivation’ to try and achieve that ‘goal’ which is so so unhealthy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t see a problem with her latest insta?? Honestly seems like some of you project your own issues onto her
I personally don’t think the picture is any evidence of her having an ED, but you have to admit her legs look bleeping abnormally long

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No-one is projecting their “own issues” onto her. It’s called genuine concern as she has openly admitted to struggling with an eating disorder in the past. Also laugh reacting to us being concerned is extremely ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
‘Sinister’ 😂😂😂 I’m acc screaming at some of you
Not "sinister" as in "evil", but it has the meaning "harmful", which I do find it to be, for both her and her audience. My post wasn't really intended to be funny, sorry if it came across that way 😐

I don’t disagree that she looks disproportionate but I’m more talking about how someone said covering her face is sinister...
Again, the word "sinister" has more than one connotation, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick with what I was trying to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Being this fixated on your appearance is not healthy. She needs to get a hobby.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually shocked at those pictures. She’s made her legs almost the same length as her body and head together?
Her phone in the one pic looks double the size of her head. Hope she is okay

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.