Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to Samantha Cusick - isn't that the same woman who botched Tanya Burr's hair lmao
She follows Tanya so I think you’re right.

I thought it looked alright however idk if it’s necessarily her style, it’s very much on trend atm especially with tik tok

Edit - I only saw her Instagram at this point which looked decent but I’ve just watched her video and I think because she has dark brows the blonde doesn’t suit her well, the hair is nice but just not for her
It’s not just that she doesn’t suit lighter hair, the blonde pieces just look way too harsh and don’t blend nicely imo

Reactions: 7
Agreed, I reckon if they didn’t frame her face so much and were here and there throughout her hair would be much better! Maybe more of a caramel tone too, something like this would suit her way more and then she can gradually build it up

She follows Tanya so I think you’re right.

It’s not just that she doesn’t suit lighter hair, the blonde pieces just look way too harsh and don’t blend nicely imo

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I actually feel sorry for her... she has no individuality and copies her whole personality from the people around her. The way she’s talking in the new video is SO annoying, it’s like she’s trying to be funny but she’s just really isn’t 😌😌

Reactions: 13
I found the story about her waking up on a corridor at 9 am so odd, like the number one rule is to make sure your friends get home safe after a night out? Where was Olivia? On a side note these girls must have serious cash to be getting that blackout drunk in London considering prices for drinks, or maybe that’s just me as I’m both poor and have a high alcohol tolerance 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I found the story about her waking up on a corridor at 9 am so odd, like the number one rule is to make sure your friends get home safe after a night out? Where was Olivia? On a side note these girls must have serious cash to be getting that blackout drunk in London considering prices for drinks, or maybe that’s just me as I’m both poor and have a high alcohol tolerance 😭
they said in another vlog i think either they get free table and drinks all night (hence the sign and free champagne to their table) or i saw lewys i think speak about paying £150 for a table then the drinks would be unlimited

• Wow
Reactions: 5
they said in another vlog i think either they get free table and drinks all night (hence the sign and free champagne to their table) or i saw lewys i think speak about paying £150 for a table then the drinks would be unlimited
yeah it’s common knowledge any girl can go out in london on a guestlist and get free entry and drinks all night courtesy of a promoter. it encourages guys to buy tables hahaha, if that’s where she’s going out

but most likely

Reactions: 2
Her new hair is horrible. But then again, she was a beg and went to Samantha Cuisick because she knew it would be free. No one has had good results going to her, yet influencers keep flocking to her because they can’t pay for anything despite making bank!

Also to everyone asking where Olivia was when Flossie was blackout drunk - she probably had already gone home with Harvey hahaha

Reactions: 12
The new hair screams Eastenders to me. Samantha Cusick probably can't get any clients unless she offers freebies.

Reactions: 1
a while after i fell out with a friend, he put me to bed when i was drunk and when i asked him why he did it, he said “i would do it for anyone, even though we’re not friends it’s what you do when someone’s like that”. so yes, it’s a fundamental rule that you don’t leave drunk friends alone. i wonder if flossie got so bratty and drunk and demanding (as per that video) olivia just said “sod it“ and went home for an easy life. i hope not, i don’t think olivia‘s that sort of person.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if this will sound rude but her eyes seem like there’s no soul behind them don’t know if it’s the eyebrows or what just don’t get any emotion from her face what so ever

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awk I don’t think Olivia would intentionally abandon her esp if she was blackout sometimes friends just get split up on nights out who knows

Reactions: 6
flossie deffo reads this like in todays video she was talking about how she changed her eye brow shape which was spoken about not long ago🤔 also i hate this london life i preferred the separate wholesome content when they were both at home living different more interesting with their boyfriends (obviously they should’ve broken up if it was the right decision it just appears like it was because of london)

Reactions: 4
Loved how she said “they were good friends and put me in an Uber”. Yeah course cos nothing EVER goes wrong in an Uber does it.
If you were that drunk one of them should have seen you all the way home.

Reactions: 16
I defs don't think it's weird having friends put you in an Uber after a night out, they can't be with you all the time. A similar thing happened to one of my friends re: ending up in the hallway on the wrong floor or someone else's room that they thought was theirs in the morning lol. These are the types of things that happen all the time when 18/19 year olds are living away from parents at college or dorms and having wild nights out, and just end up as funny stories, but she is just putting it on the internet for everyone to judge.
I agree, Her hair is way too blonde, I get the idea like it's very much the trend right now. Whoever this samantha person is fucked it and her brows are way too dark and her hair is weirdly too blonde. It would look so good if it wasn't so much, and more like that reference picture someone else posted.

Reactions: 7
I defs don't think it's weird having friends put you in an Uber after a night out, they can't be with you all the time. A similar thing happened to one of my friends re: ending up in the hallway on the wrong floor or someone else's room that they thought was theirs in the morning lol. These are the types of things that happen all the time when 18/19 year olds are living away from parents at college or dorms and having wild nights out, and just end up as funny stories, but she is just putting it on the internet for everyone to judge.
Except when you're 18/19, essentially famous (we can debate that but I think it's true) and in a new area you're at added risk. Whether it's rape or assault, or even just getting caught on a fan's social media doing/saying something stupid while hammered, she's at a risk to herself. I agree, she does take some of the responsibility if she wants to go out and get fucked up - she's a legal adult after all, but if I'm honest I think true friends won't just shove you in an Uber and hope for the best. Obviously I'm not much of a clubber (I have next to no interest honestly haha!) but I think I'd rather have a good night cut short than having my friend passed out in a hallway and have anything happen to her. You can continue getting drunk at home if your roommate wants to go home and still have fun - providing of course she wasn't actually out of it with alcohol already.

That's just me though 🙃 x

Reactions: 9
Except when you're 18/19, essentially famous (we can debate that but I think it's true) and in a new area you're at added risk. Whether it's rape or assault, or even just getting caught on a fan's social media doing/saying something stupid while hammered, she's at a risk to herself. I agree, she does take some of the responsibility if she wants to go out and get fucked up - she's a legal adult after all, but if I'm honest I think true friends won't just shove you in an Uber and hope for the best. Obviously I'm not much of a clubber (I have next to no interest honestly haha!) but I think I'd rather have a good night cut short than having my friend passed out in a hallway and have anything happen to her. You can continue getting drunk at home if your roommate wants to go home and still have fun - providing of course she wasn't actually out of it with alcohol already.

That's just me though 🙃 x
it absolutely isnt normal to leave your friends who are blackout drunk and unable to remember or get themselves to their room in an uber by themselves. at 18/19 when your friends are that drunk you get in the uber with them and get them to their bed. it kinda shows that she doesnt have "real" friends, because no real friend should be shoving her in an uber and hoping shes alright when she is in that kind of state.

Reactions: 25
it absolutely isnt normal to leave your friends who are blackout drunk and unable to remember or get themselves to their room in an uber by themselves. at 18/19 when your friends are that drunk you get in the uber with them and get them to their bed. it kinda shows that she doesnt have "real" friends, because no real friend should be shoving her in an uber and hoping shes alright when she is in that kind of state.
If I let my friend get into a stranger's car while blackout drunk (obviously there are more security precautions with Uber than a random person, but still it is a stranger in the car with you) and something happened to them then I would feel guilty about it for the rest of my life. It's easier to not think about it, particularly when you're young and want to have fun / demonstrate a cool life on social media, but there are serious risks particularly when you're on your own in a big city like London.

Also think it's important to mention (though obviously hasn't happened in this situation) there's still a big "date rape" risk involving drugs coming across as just being way too drunk, particularly if your friend is so out of it that you have to barrel her into an Uber. Similarly, even if for whatever reason I deemed it "okay" to dump my mate in a taxi and go back to getting drunk, if she recounted waking up in a hallway I would feel horribly guilty! They aren't Motley Crue, they're very small young women who are in an entirely new city - I guess it's just young feelings of immortality.

She definitely doesn't seem to have any real friends, I agree.

Reactions: 8
i don’t necessarily think lewys and olivia are bad friends. she said it was quisha who put her in the uber, for all we know lewys and olivia could have left while flossie wasnt that drunk as they wouldnt be leaving her on her own, she was with other people, and flossie wanted to stay, then drank more after they left and got more intoxicated. flossie said she was with quisha and her friends

i don’t necessarily think lewys and olivia are bad friends. she said it was quisha who put her in the uber, for all we know lewys and olivia could have left while flossie wasnt that drunk as they wouldnt be leaving her on her own, she was with other people, and flossie wanted to stay, then drank more after they left and got more intoxicated. flossie said she was with quisha and her friends
olivia also said in her live with lewys it was a traumatic night for all of them and both olivia and lewys said olivias situation (she didnt mention what that was) was worse than flossies for olivia and she was upset. perhaps olivia and lewys left as a resulf of this and flossie being how she is wanted to stay

Reactions: 10

olivia also said in her live with lewys it was a traumatic night for all of them and both olivia and lewys said olivias situation (she didnt mention what that was) was worse than flossies for olivia and she was upset. perhaps olivia and lewys left as a resulf of this and flossie being how she is wanted to stay
If I'm honest (and I'm mostly basing this on gut feeling, I'll be honest) I don't really trust Lewys, but I think Olivia has the capacity to be a good friend if she doesn't get sucked in the wrong direction. I don't know, Lewys just gives me "fairweather friend" energy.

Reactions: 15
lol samantha cusick is the trashiest and worst hairdresser out there. look at the state of zoella's horrible extensions and tanya's washed out blonde hair. i wouldn't even accept a free blowout from her she has 0 skill.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.