Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that means they’ll need to get tested again? Or have they not been in contact with her?
yeah quisha was the one who put flossie home in the uber. i know shes raising awareness and everything but surely she knows she looks stupid posting that because its her owm fault?

Yeah, still not smart though
Pretty harmless, everyone has played with helium balloons before. Id be more concerned about the fact theyve been out all weekend despite their friend testing positive for covid a few days ago.

Reactions: 12
is it helium? or a nang/cream charger? whatever u call them from where ur from
Helium. Someone mentioned that Olivia supposedly also took cocaine on a live they did last night though. Not sure about Flossie or Lewys.
because she was making her voice squeaky i’m guessing it was helium, but because of the coke there was probably nos around as well 🙄 no offence to anyone but doing balloons is so tacky and uncool these days. like well done for starving your brain of oxygen for a high!!!

Reactions: 7
With the drug debate going on I went back and watched Flossie’s 18th vlog because I remembered her being extremely out of it. There’s one clip where Flossie and two of her friends are in the toilet cubicle together and going by her behaviour I wouldn’t be surprised if she had taken something right before.

Reactions: 4
With the drug debate going on I went back and watched Flossie’s 18th vlog because I remembered her being extremely out of it. There’s one clip where Flossie and two of her friends are in the toilet cubicle together and going by her behaviour I wouldn’t be surprised if she had taken something right before.
I do think she takes gear but girls always go in the same cubicle lol I wouldn’t take that as your evidence

Reactions: 5
I do think she takes gear but girls always go in the same cubicle lol I wouldn’t take that as your evidence
I never said it was evidence. It was less to do with them all being in the one cubicle and more to do with how hyper she was acting in that one clip.

Reactions: 1
hrvy has tested positive for covid as well. that's 2 people that they've been hanging out with. i bet they're not even gonna bother testing themselves for covid and are gonna keep going out not giving a duck. im sick of influenzas (influencers)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Does anyone else feel like she’s copying Olivia’s style a bit? The last picture looks really similar to Olivia’s last insta post.

Reactions: 15
I don't follow Flossie on tiktok but she comes up on my FYP sometimes but it's always different versions of the same video... her singing along to promiscuous

Reactions: 3

Does anyone else feel like she’s copying Olivia’s style a bit? The last picture looks really similar to Olivia’s last insta post.
Honestly my whole instagram discover page dresses like that nowadays (srry for my English)

Reactions: 3
interesting that byron is with flossie and co... i’m assuming haz, ana and saff are there too as they were yday. i can’t imagine these lot together

Reactions: 2
interesting that byron is with flossie and co... i’m assuming haz, ana and saff are there too as they were yday. i can’t imagine these lot together
Flossie is a moron for hanging out them, especially after Haz and Ana were being called out for not social distancing in Manchester at the weekend. You’d think that after Quisha and Harvey tested positive she’d be smarter 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.