Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many girls are forcing this blonde look. It’s definitely bc of tiktok. But flossie has very big eyebrows and dark features and it just doesn’t work at all.

Reactions: 10
I feel like my past self can relate to Flossie in some ways. I used to be insecure and tried moulding myself with current trends and friends. Hoping she grows out of it really soon, you can tell she’s constantly comparing herself with others

Reactions: 5
yup she needs to sort out her eyebrows asap. why would she tint them right before getting blonde-ish hair tf? at least wait to see what your hair is like before you do dumb tit like this lmao. is she planning on going blonder to look more like olivia? cos that aint a good look

I thought that about her copying Olivia too!! If she is then it will not suit her at all, Olivia suits it she has the right skin tone and features to pull it off however Flossie looks amazing with her rich brown hair! I’m very jealous of how she can pull it off as I would love to be able to do that, hopefully she won’t go any blonder and ruin her hair

yup she needs to sort out her eyebrows asap. why would she tint them right before getting blonde-ish hair tf? at least wait to see what your hair is like before you do dumb tit like this lmao. is she planning on going blonder to look more like olivia? cos that aint a good look

Reactions: 7
unpopular opinion but i actually really like her blonde hair, especially on the tik toks where she is in the back of olivia harvey and lewys. yeah she has dark features and she looks amazing with dark hair but i think its just because its a change, i actually like her blonde hair. maybe not forever , but just as a fun change.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she could pull off blonde if she went fully blonde, i think she just doesnt suit the trend of the blonde being so "piecey"

Reactions: 1
I think she could pull off blonde if she went fully blonde, i think she just doesnt suit the trend of the blonde being so "piecey"
i agree tbh, however that’s exactly why shes done it - its a trend. the whole
money pieces style has been done by kylie jenner etc , but wont last forever so as a little change i actually like it

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of the hair, still trying to be madison beer. Fair enough for switching it up but wish she had her own identity.

Reactions: 2
i think the issue really is the stark contrast between the blonde bits framing her face and her dark ass eyebrows. honestly her hair does not even look like a balayage, i've gotten one before and that is NOT it.

Reactions: 3
In regards to the taxi thing – they absolutely should not have let her go home herself if she was that drunk. Besides the risks that have already been mentioned, she easily could have threw up and choked on it.

Reactions: 6
Too many girls are forcing this blonde look. It’s definitely bc of tiktok. But flossie has very big eyebrows and dark features and it just doesn’t work at all.
Idk if she's going for a look like Madison Beer's dyed hair but yeah it doesn't really suit her IMO. Also, am I the only one who's really not a fan of their flat? It's like living in a goldfish bowl, it would give me so much anxiety lmao.

Reactions: 2
C954B025-BCE9-4F51-9A4F-0376DC367201.jpeg
The comments about her looking like Madison got to her head so much that she went and copied her hair exactly 🤣 Before you know it she’ll be Madison’s version of Gabi DeMartino.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 253856The comments about her looking like Madison got to her head so much that she went and copied her hair exactly 🤣 Before you know it she’ll be Madison’s version of Gabi DeMartino.
Is it just me who doesn't see the resemblance? I mean, aside from like their eye colour and hair but I wouldn't have looked at Flossie and immediately thought of Madison Beer.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me who doesn't see the resemblance? I mean, aside from like their eye colour and hair but I wouldn't have looked at Flossie and immediately thought of Madison Beer.
They both have slightly upturned noses and a similar jaw shape, but I don't think they look that similar either.
Though if I'm honest I don't actually mind Flossie's hair in that photo - it looks quite toned down and nice imo

Reactions: 6
i don’t necessarily think lewys and olivia are bad friends. she said it was quisha who put her in the uber, for all we know lewys and olivia could have left while flossie wasnt that drunk as they wouldnt be leaving her on her own, she was with other people, and flossie wanted to stay, then drank more after they left and got more intoxicated. flossie said she was with quisha and her friends

olivia also said in her live with lewys it was a traumatic night for all of them and both olivia and lewys said olivias situation (she didnt mention what that was) was worse than flossies for olivia and she was upset. perhaps olivia and lewys left as a resulf of this and flossie being how she is wanted to stay
In Olivia’s new video she talks about losing her £800 Prada bag which had her passport and wallet in, she left it in an Uber, so I wonder if that happened on the same night.

In Olivia’s new video she talks about losing her £800 Prada bag which had her passport and wallet in, she left it in an Uber, so I wonder if that happened on the same night.
I can't imagine spending £800 on a bag, much less bringing it on a night out ahaha
Definitely upsetting about the passport and wallet though

I can't imagine spending £800 on a bag, much less bringing it on a night out ahaha
Definitely upsetting about the passport and wallet though
I agree, especially as she also lost her driving licence in lockdown so now has no ID at all.

Reactions: 3
So quisha has tested positive for COVID... I hope this wakes Flossie/Olivia/Lewys up !!! They need to chill the duck out, Miss Rona doesn’t care if your being safe and following the rules x
3C0B3831-46FE-41C3-A94B-F1DEB2D2E0E6.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.