Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed this a lot🤣 I’m black and 9 time’s out of 10 the people calling out influencers on racial slurs and black fishing are white..... it’s exhausting lmao
I've noticed that a lot of the most zealous 'woke police' people tend to be white and privileged lmao thinking that they can speak on behalf of POC. It kinda reeks of 'white saviourism'

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've noticed that a lot of the most zealous 'woke police' people tend to be white and privileged lmao thinking that they can speak on behalf of POC. It kinda reeks of 'white saviourism'
Bashing people for tanning is easy woke points... we’d all rather you just shut up and donate, or share some useful links 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg i'm so glad there's a thread about flossie!!! i used to really like her videos back in the day (though i think it was just because her mum and dad were HILARIOUS) and she was genuinely funny.
I was pretty surprised that she was moving in with olivia bc i had no idea they were that close. And i agree that her move to london has done more bad than good for her -- she seems pretty stuck up now

Reactions: 10
idk i’m around flossie’s age and i loved her style and for the record, i think she’s absolutely stunning and has no need to feel any competition with olivia, they’re very different but both stunning, but since the move to london, she feels a bit like a “mean girl” ??? like she’s just becoming unrelatable and snobby and as we all know, that’s the beginning of the end for youtubers, i think her channel etc will still grow massively but if she continues being so entitled then she’s gonna start to lose her fan base :/ it’s sad to see another youtuber i really liked become more like this, i hope she changes

Reactions: 22
lmfao i remember a comment i saw on flossie's grwm video with kate elisabeth and olivia - it said "they look like the girls that bullied me in secondary school"

Reactions: 11
lmfao i remember a comment i saw on flossie's grwm video with kate elisabeth and olivia - it said "they look like the girls that bullied me in secondary school"
i actually thought in that video flossie and olivia came across really well and it was only kate who was off and wierd, that was ages ago now though

Reactions: 14
The flat tour in London was the first video I watched of hers in a while and wow she is insufferable in it? Why does she speak like...that now? She doesn't annunciate anything, she's basically slurring her words. So impossible to watch.

Reactions: 5
omg i can’t believe i thought olivia and flossie were super close before reading this....... hhhahahahaa

i did like flossie a lot until she posted about her 19th birthday, and i was like i’m too old to be watching this, but she definitely seemed more genuine before she moved to london. i agree with other people saying that it’s a mistake to fall into the influencer hole, and i feel sad that when this unhappy living situation finally reaches breaking point, it’ll all be so public! nobody deserves that, i think it’s fair to say we’ve all been idiots at 19 so i don’t want her to be judged too harshly. but if she’s a tory then go ahead 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn’t sticking to the quarantine she’s out with lewys rn looks like a party or something

Reactions: 1
omg i can’t believe i thought olivia and flossie were super close before reading this....... hhhahahahaa

i did like flossie a lot until she posted about her 19th birthday, and i was like i’m too old to be watching this, but she definitely seemed more genuine before she moved to london. i agree with other people saying that it’s a mistake to fall into the influencer hole, and i feel sad that when this unhappy living situation finally reaches breaking point, it’ll all be so public! nobody deserves that, i think it’s fair to say we’ve all been idiots at 19 so i don’t want her to be judged too harshly. but if she’s a tory then go ahead 😋
I honestly didn't realise she was 19.......I thought she was around 21/22!!? How long has she not been going to school for!

Where did u see this ?? It's millie ts bday so maybe that's where they are
She posted a video of her and lewys on her Instagram story but she deleted it and I didn’t screenshot :/
On lewys’ story he posted happy birthday to millie and said he was sad he couldn’t see her which is obvs a lie 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s been in and out of school I believe from a young age, like 12/13, she spoke about it in her video and explained the timelines and why! I’ll see if I can find it

I honestly didn't realise she was 19.......I thought she was around 21/22!!? How long has she not been going to school for!

Reactions: 2
how did she body shame what did she say
She was on live with her friends and said that Loren gray unfollowed her on Tik tok and then told the viewers to comment on lorens Instagram and call her a fat cow

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Flossie’s inner mean girl really has been showing ever since she moved in with Olivia. First it was her being a witch to Olivia in Ibiza and now this? I wouldn’t be surprised if she has old problematic tweets/posts lurking around.

This is the clip if anyone’s wondering

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.